Great customer service

GFHLLH

While passing through North Platte, Nebraska, the center wheel on the driver side of our new Cyclone 3210 departed the area post haste!! A friendly 18 wheeler got my attention and I pulled off the next ramp for a looksee. Sure enough, the wheel, tire and brake drum were missing!! The amazing thing was that we heard nothing, felt nothing and there was no damage to the side of our rig. The axle nut retaining washer failed or was improperly installed, causing the wheel loss. Our 5 week trip to Wyoming , Montana and South Dakota was in serious jeopardy.

It was the Friday before Labor day and it was looking like a 5 or 6 day repair scenario ----- however, a quick call to the Heartland Warranty Dept. got the ball rolling. A conference call with the axle supplier( Lippert) was arranged and the list of necessary parts was compiled. Without hesitation, the Lippert rep said he would overnight the necessary parts, specifying Saturday delivery. The parts arrived as advertised to Larry's RV in North Platte. Larry and his service manager were the only ones working, since it was a three day weekend. They both put on their coveralls and installed the axle, brake assembly and checked the other five wheels for security. We were on the road by 1PM!!

We would like to thank Heartland, Lippert and Larry's RV for going beyond the call of duty!! I'm glad to see that "customer service" is still a viable term!

For those of you wondering, YES, like all pilots, I pre-flighted the rig daily, finding nothing unusual.

Larry's RV should be a Heartland dealer!

Fred & Lynn

Country

Yeah, great story!
Very nice to hear how Heartland stands up for it's customers time and time again. With a lot of other manufacturers, I'm sure you would have been stuck for quite a few days cutting through the "red tape".
And way to go Larry's RV! In a perfect world, all dealers would treat people this way.

Thanks for sharing.