2019 - Goshen Rally - Rally Cancellation Policy

jbeletti

For those planning to register for the rally, please be aware that at some point, cancellation of all or part of one's rally registration, costs the rally money, whether you make it or not. There's just some things/entities we cannot get money back for/from (caterers, entertainers, printers and more).

As such, we have to establish and publish the cancellation policy for the rally so that all registrants know up front, what monies they can and cannot get back and within what dates. This policy is also noted up front in the registration process, then again near the end of registration and acknowledge by the registrant before paying.

If you have any questions about this policy, please post a reply to this thread.

Thank you for understanding our need to have a policy and being upfront about it.

2019 Goshen Rally Cancellation Policy

Cancellation ​Refunds ​are ​processed ​to ​your ​credit ​card ​when ​possible ​- ​otherwise ​a ​refund ​check ​will ​be ​mailed. ​Cancellation ​of ​rally ​registration ​is ​subject ​to ​a ​$50 ​cancellation ​fee ​regardless ​of ​reason. ​There ​are ​no ​refunds ​after ​June ​9, ​2019 ​regardless ​of ​the ​reason ​for ​cancellation. ​See ​below ​for ​details ​of ​the ​refund ​policy.

The ​refund ​policy ​for ​total ​rally ​cancellation ​is:
Prior ​to ​May ​3: ​All ​money ​will ​be ​refunded ​less ​a ​$50 ​cancellation ​fee ​plus ​10% ​of ​the ​refunded ​amount.
From ​May ​3 ​through ​June ​9: ​Pre-Rally ​campsite ​fees ​at ​$25 ​per ​paid ​night ​plus ​$75 ​for ​Rally ​campsite ​fees ​- ​less ​$50 ​cancellation ​fee ​plus ​10% ​of ​the ​refunded ​amount.
From ​June ​10 ​through ​June ​16: ​No ​refunds ​issued ​and/or ​no ​discounts ​allowed ​for ​cancellation, ​no ​show, ​late ​arrival ​or ​early ​departure.

The ​refund ​policy ​for ​cancellation ​of ​pre-paid ​golf ​cart ​rental ​is:
Prior ​to ​May ​3: ​Pre-paid ​golf ​cart ​fees ​less ​10% ​of ​the ​refunded ​amount.
From ​May ​3 ​through ​June ​16: ​No ​refunds. ​Exceptions ​may ​be ​made ​if ​the ​golf ​cart ​can ​be ​re-rented.

The ​refund ​policy ​for ​cancellation ​of ​pre-paid ​tours ​and/or ​bus ​tickets ​is:
Prior ​to ​May ​3: ​Pre-paid ​tour ​fees ​less ​10% ​of ​the ​refunded ​amount.
From ​May ​3 ​through ​June ​16: ​No ​refunds.

The ​refund ​policy ​for ​cancellation ​of ​pre-paid ​pre-rally ​camping ​is:
Prior ​to ​June ​9: ​Pre-paid ​Pre-Rally ​campsite ​fees ​at ​$25 ​per ​paid ​night ​less ​10% ​of ​the ​refunded ​amount.
From ​June ​10 ​through ​June ​16: ​No ​refunds.

redkat

We registered for the rally on the first day! Unfortunately, Milton had major surgery the next week, and he will be undergoing cancer treatments during the rally! Can you please tell me what to do to cancel our reservation? I understand the policy, but I can seem to figure out how to do it!

Thanks, Kathy Burton

Please cancel Philip & Cecilia Crowley registration because my wife is having a operation so we need to cancel ASAP. Please let me know If got got this thread so I know I did it right.

Last edited by a moderator:

BigJim45

Luv'n Life
Please cancel Philip & Cecilia Crowley registration because my wife is having a operation so we need to cancel ASAP.

- - - Updated - - -

Please cancel Philip & Cecilia Crowley registration because my wife is having a operation so we need to cancel ASAP. Please let me know If got got this thread so I know I did it right.

Phil.......send Julie Hancock an email at club@heartlandowners.org or you can call her at336-446-9462

jbeletti

Got this note and your PM. I've passed it to Julie. She will take care of it and confirm back with you.

Wishing Cecilia all the best in her upcoming operation.

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
We also hope Cec comes through this operation well and her recovery is swift. We'll miss you in Goshen.