State chapter vinyl decals

mrcomer

Past Ohio Chapter Leaders (Founding)
Linda and I are excited to be returning to the National Rally in Goshen this year and with that we are trying to update some of the graphics we will be offering. One of the graphics is the state outline with the new HOC logo. We’ve done many of these for other states in the past and look forward to updating yours if you wish. Looking forward to seeing everyone in June.

20190203_191111.jpg

jbeletti

Mark and Linda,

The Heartland Owners Club is looking forward to having Vinyl and More return to the rally. Members love your work! Thanks for rallying with us as fellow club members and vending with us with your small business.

See you in Goshen!

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Really like what you have done with the new logo with the state. Can't wait to see what the state of Tennessee looks like.

david-steph2018

Mark when are you and Linda going to start making these? Are the decals going to be just one size or can you make a couple of different sizes?

Steph said we want
the plate and decal.

TGLBWH

North Central Region Directors-Retired
We will probably get a new one like we do at most nationals, maybe with all 10 NC states

mrcomer

We will probably get a new one like we do at most nationals, maybe with all 10 NC states
Do you have a pdf or other graphic for this already. If so that would be a big help.

- - - Updated - - -

Here are some other things we are working on

20190209_192636.jpg 20190209_192605.jpg20190206_175526.jpg

kkamshop

Don't forget the designs for quilters - we are having lots of interest in the Heartland Quilting and More at the rally and I think your decals will be a hit with those ladies.

mrcomer

Don't forget the designs for quilters - we are having lots of interest in the Heartland Quilting and More at the rally and I think your decals will be a hit with those ladies.

We still have this graphic. Do you have any suggestions for some others?

Quilters.jpg

Fox

If you're looking for suggestions you might consider something along the lines of:

Army
Navy
Marines
Air Force
Coast Guard
and whatever Retired: USA, RET, etc.

Locally you'd find a market for Alabama (Roll Tide)/ Auburn (War Eagle).

mrcomer

Great idea. We can do these on and as-needed basis like we have in the past. Sometimes is nice to have our customers sit down with Linda and design the decal right there. Looking forward to meeting you all.

Mark

mrcomer

Linda was busy again this weekend making up some sample boards for the rally. RV is packed up and ready to go. See you all On Thursday.

20190602_155706.jpg 20190602_155658.jpg

mrcomer

BTW, you don't have to wait till Monday to get your decal. Come on over to NW419 and we'll get that custom decal designed and cut for you.
Mark

wdk450

Having stayed full time at big (500 space) Thousand Trails parks I have seen just a few tripod satellite dishes with the dish reflector surface decorated (custom hand painted). I saw mountain scenes, flowers, ocean, etc. I thought this would be a GREAT idea for an RV decal business. Any of the previously mentioned themes (military, state, Heartland, Dogs, etc.) could be used.