2019 - Goshen Rally - For Sale Table (member-to-member)

jbeletti

As we've done in past years, we will be having an Member-to-Member For Sale Table at the rally.

Here's what you need to know:

• Who: Any rally attendee
  • What: Got something RV or RV lifestyle related that you no longer need and want to sell to another member at a great rate?
  • When: Daily, Monday, June 10 through Thursday, June 13, 8 am to 4 pm (you may place items on the table on Sunday, June 9
  • Where: Heartland Marketplace (Sheep Swine Arena
So that's the basics. Here's what's a no-go:

• Bring a single item, maybe a couple, but not a lot. Table space is limited. No single member should use a lot of space
  • Large and/or heavy items should go on the floor under the tables
  • ALL items must be marked with the cost, your name, your cell number and site number
  • The risk of using this process if solely that of the seller. Rally administration cannot be held liable for items gone missing or unpaid
  • If you have something you only want to bring if you know someone is interested in it, feel free to post a reply to this thread with the item and cost to gauge interest. If you get a taker, awesome. Bring the item to the rally, DO NOT put it at the table and complete the sal to the person who told you they wanted it
  • Questions? Post them as a reply to this thread.
Attached to this post is a PDF that contains For Sale tags. If you plan to sell anything on this table, please print a sheet of tags and pre-tag your item(s) and drop them on the table Sunday or Monday.

No commercial sales and no micro-business sales at these tables.

Attachments

• For_Sale_at_Rally.pdf
    123.3 KB · Views: 116
Last edited:

Kathi-27

I've never had them but have read good user reviews on them. IS is way overkill on this light of a trailer but I still want to set it up for maximum performance and minimal to zero breakdown. If all goes to plan, you can see the X-Factor (and other stuff) on it in Goshen :)
anyone interested I have a set of 3 home made hanger cross supports I took off my 2017 bighorn when we traded. getting IS on our new lm at national rally. Don't need anymore. Will be bringing to rally to sell. Copied morrydes brackets and used 2x3 tubing to connect to brackets. Asking 200 obo

Mark-Roberta 051995

Good day everyone,

I have a brand new white wheel/rim and brand new tire that is mounted onto this brand new white wheel. This was purchased as a second spare tire. I purchased this in October of '17. It is a Blacklion brand tire, LT235/85R16 8 lug. Once we got home from our trip in October of '17 it was placed into our garage. We then traded and purchased a Landmark and this tire / rim does not fit since the Landmark have 17.5" tires. This tire and wheel has never seen the road and has only seen the sunlight coming into my garage.

We will be at the rally starting on Saturday June 8th and will be parked in the infield. We purchased these two items at the same time from Golden Gait trailers and RV in Charlotte, NC. I will make someone a heck a deal on this so I can have some space on my garage wall back.

Thanks for looking and see you in June and PM me for any additional information that you may need.

Mark

Last edited:

greatheron

MD Chapter Member
I have a 16K Reese hitch with mounting brackets if anyone is interested. Don't want to haul it to Goshen if no one is interested.

Was mounted on my old 2004 Ford F-250 short bed. Asking $100 OBO. Can email at craigzinter@yahoo.com or text 410-924-6427.

jbeletti

WANTED

Are you upgrading to a new staircase in Goshen? Are you removing a set of LCI Alumi-Tread steps? If so, I know two Colorado members (1 will be in Goshen and 1 will not) that are in need of them. One needs a 3 step model and one needs a quad step.

Their older steel steps are about shot.

The 3-step is for a travel trailer (Bill Haynes - will be at the rally).

The quad-step is for a 5th wheel (Steve Rinks - will not be at the rally and another CO member can take it back to Colorado Springs)

To confirm, they're specifically looking for used sets of the fold-out Alumi-Tread steps.
alumi-tread.jpg

kwolbeck

Past Heartland Ambassador
Furrion Dishwasher For Sale in Goshen

For Sale in Goshen

Furrion Dishwasher (FDW18SAC-SS) - $150

We ordered our 2016 Landmark with the dishwasher and ended up using it about a dozen times. Nelly prefers to wash by hand. We removed the dishwasher the other day, wrapped it in a packing blanket and are planning to place it on the Member to Member For Sale table at the rally.

This item is selling new today in the $550 range. Ours is used with minor wear (door ding, minor scuffing). The first person to reach out to me via email with a $150 offer can claim it ahead of the rally.

Kevin Wolbeck - rvn4fn@gmail.com

IMG_1970 2.jpg IMG_1959 2.jpg IMG_1962 2.jpg IMG_1968 2.jpg IMG_1964 2.jpg IMG_1965 2.jpg IMG_1966 2.jpg IMG_1961 2.jpg IMG_1957 2.jpgIMG_1963 2.jpg IMG_1967 2.jpg IMG_1972 2.jpg IMG_1971 2.jpg

Mark-Roberta 051995

PM Sent - Mark

WANTED

Are you upgrading to a new staircase in Goshen? Are you removing a set of LCI Alumi-Tread steps? If so, I know two Colorado members (1 will be in Goshen and 1 will not) that are in need of them. One needs a 3 step model and one needs a quad step.

Their older steel steps are about shot.

The 3-step is for a travel trailer (Bill Haynes - will be at the rally).

The quad-step is for a 5th wheel (Steve Rinks - will not be at the rally and another CO member can take it back to Colorado Springs)

To confirm, they're specifically looking for used sets of the fold-out Alumi-Tread steps.
View attachment 61609

Flapper

We are bringing a louvered Huskey tailgate that came off a 2007 GMC 2500 series pickup. Lockable. Great condition. Wouldn't fit the new 2015. Call me @ 660.341.2742 for more info.

jbeletti

My need for an AlumiTread quad step (Rinks) has been taken care of through other means - thanks for the replies.

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
36” x 72” x 2.5” Bunkhouse mattress- Brand New

We eliminated one of the bunks in our bunkhouse and replaced it with a sofa. Before our very first trip with the trailer.

Free!! Anyone interested, I will bring it to Goshen.

AlwaysOnLiberty

We (Dan & Lisa Brown) have a variety of things we will be trying to unload. Please TEXT ONLY if you're interested (because we don't answer unknown calls). 502-354-1346.

PLEASE COME BACK OFTEN FOR UPDATES!!

UPDATE 6/4/19

Iphone 5 - fully operational and ready to go! (excellent condition) (comes with lightening cable) $150 Come See Us

Amazon Echo - 1st Generation - Black - $80 (new in box, never sync'd or hooked up) Come see us!

Thetford 27 gallon portable sewage tote - $50 RESERVED

Outland Propane Firepit - $75 (very good condition) (does not include propane tank) RESERVED

Mr. Heater Big Buddy - $100 (excellent condition)

20# Propane Tank - $40 - Clean and New

Coleman 2-burner Camp Stove - $25 (very good condition)

EEZ Tire Minder Tire Pressure Monitoring System - $100 (6 tire monitors) (sensors may need batteries) RESERVED

Rand McNally RVND 7735LM RV GPS - $100 (very good condition) RESERVED

Rack Jack Crane Hoist - For regular truck hitch to lift sewage tote or heavy things into your truck - $50

8' fiberglass step ladder - $40

On The Go Water Softener - $75 (SOLD)

Wen 2000 watt 56200i Inverter Generator (2) - $300 each (very well maintained)

Generator Parallel Kit - $35 (FREE IF you buy BOTH generators)

Ikea Table/Desk - $100 (expandable - made a great workspace in the back of our Landmark)

Small Orange Office Chairs on Wheels - $40 each or $70 for both. (used them at our workspace table above).

8 Quart Instant Pot - $45 (SOLD)

GoWise Red Air Fryer - $40 (SOLD)

6' Red Floor Fatigue Mat - $25

Ikea set of 15 3" Magnetic Spice Tins - $25 for all

Electric Hand Mixer - $10 (New in Box) (SOLD)

Small Table with 4 baskets - $40 (used in bedroom or can be used at the end of counter)

Stacking Plastic Drawers Storage - Come see us to negotiate. They are in our laundry closet all the way up to the ceiling! Great for crafts, hobbies, dry storage, office supplies, etc. We have two sizes.

Air Purifier - Holmes - AER1 filter series (comes with 1 new filter) - $40 - clean and well maintained - white

Desktop Air Cleaner with True HEPA Filter - $20 each - white - we have 2

Tramontina 3.5 Quart Dutch Oven - Red - $25 (SOLD)

Frigidaire Pure Source Ultra Water Filter (3) - ULTRAWF - $20 each - New in boxes

9"x13" glass baking dish with plastic cover and vinyl thermal carrying case - $15 (SOLD)

Set of 4 White Tire Covers - $20

Various Cabinet Knobs - Priced Accordingly

Outdoor RV Rug - $20

Portable Fan - $15 - Electric & Battery Operated

Wondershade Free-standing Umbrella $15 (comes with stand that can be anchored into the ground for stability)

Small Coleman Cooler $10

Various Size Storage Baskets - Priced accordingly

BOOKS:

Big Rigs Best Bets Campground Directory $10
RV Camping in State Parks $3
National Geo USA 101 Hardback $5
Guidebook to the National Parks Southwest $5
Best RV Tips $5, Night Sky Field Pocket Guide $5
1000 Placees to See Before You Die US & Canada $5
Backroads & Byways of Utah (Drives, Day Trips and Weekend Excursions) $5
Motorcycle Ride to America $5
Complete Guide to Motorcycling Colorado $10
Your Guide to the National Parks $10.

IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR SOMETHING PARTICULAR, ASK US! We may have it!!!

ALSO - I am disenrolling from my distributorship for Young Living Essential Oils and Blends because I can't keep up with the business. I have a substantial supply of Young Living Essential Oils and Oil Blends that I'm letting go for WHOLESALE prices (what I paid) and tax. I'm not looking to make money on them; just what I paid + tax.

Last edited:

davebennington

We have several items that we do not use any longer:

1. Metal folding step
2. 5Th wheel cover fits 35 to 40 foot coach
3. Swagman 3 bike rack

dave

Last edited:

mrcomer

Past Ohio Chapter Leaders (Founding)
If anyone coming to the rally is considering getting rid of your theatre seating please let me know, we may be interested in them.
Thank you,
Mark

Bogie

SOLD

We have a 32" Summit Flat screen that came with our new Sundance last year. We changed it out for a bigger unit as soon as we got home so it's virtually new. I'll bring is to Goshen if someone wants it. Asking $40. PM me if your interested by next Thursday, 5/23.

Last edited:

RDsStudio59

We have a 32" Summit Flat screen that came with our new Sundance last year. We changed it out for a bigger unit as soon as we got home so it's virtually new. I'll bring is to Goshen if someone wants it. Asking $40. PM me if your interested by next Thursday, 5/23.
Interested. PM sent

Sent from Roger using my personal pocket pc on Tapatalk

jbeletti

For those reading this and have larger items to sell, note that the larger items need to go on the floor under the tables. The tables have a weight limit and quite frankly, we need to keep many of them open for smaller items.

As an alternative, consider making up a page that advertises the item, with a picture or 2, plus your phone number and the aking price and place that on the table.

Thanks all :)

orion7144

I will have a new Progressive industries EMS-RDS remote for their EMS. Also a Progressive Dynamics PD9280 with the remote indicator. This came out of my last 5th wheel a couple months after buying it ( I installed an inverter/charger).