2019 - Goshen Rally - Holding Tank Cleaning Service by Kleen Tank

jbeletti

Kleen Tank will be back with us this year, offering RV Holding Tank Cleaning Service to rally attendees. Because this is a service performed onsite during the rally, having scheduled appointments is important.

This year, they're offering a discount to those that sign-up for this service early. Follow this link to the learn more, to contact Kleen Tank and to sign-up now for Holding Tank Cleaning service.

Kleen Tank's Rally Special flyer has been added as an attachment to this post.

Use this thread to post any comments or questions about this vendors offering.

Click here to return to the 2019 Goshen Rally Vendor Specials thread.

Attachments

• kleen_tank_flyer_for_forum.pdf
    217.3 KB · Views: 151
Last edited:

jbeletti

Kleen Tank's Rally Special flyer has been added as an attachment to post #1 of this thread.

Jim Tome of Kleen Tank has joined the forum and is eager to answer your questions about this service. Go ahead and fire away! :)

kleentank

Good day, fellow RVers! My name is Jim Tome and, with my wife, Debbie, we own Kleen Tank, an Authorized All Pro Water Flow dealer (that's a nationwide network of businesses offering the same RV holding tank cleaning services). We've been in business for over six years now and I've cleaned over a thousand holding tanks (black, gray, fresh water, and even hot water tanks). I've seen just about every situation, confronted almost every problem, and worked on RV from small, 11' weekend travel trailers to multimillion dollar coaches.

I'd be happy to address any of your questions here on the forum in regards to RV waste systems, holding tanks, and other things related. We're RVers just like you (now 16 years!), so we've probably faced a lot of your situations. Be sure to plan on attending our seminar at your Heartland Owners Rally in Goshen, Indiana this summer -- it's our second rally with your group!

Thanks and fire away!

Jim

Jim, rather than put those discussions here with rally information, let me suggest using this thread I just created.

Dan Mayer, Moderator

Kleen Tank's Rally Special flyer has been added as an attachment to post #1 of this thread.

Jim Tome of Kleen Tank has joined the forum and is eager to answer your questions about this service. Go ahead and fire away! :)

mrcomer

Past Ohio Chapter Leaders (Founding)
You might want to look at your online appointment days as the day of the week does not match the June calendar (Monday is June 10th not Sunday).
Just though you outta know. Thanks,

Capture.jpg

kleentank

Yep, thanks for letting us know. We have this corrected. And for anyone interested, the Online Appointment Form is at KleenTank.com/heartland/

Jim

You might want to look at your online appointment days as the day of the week does not match the June calendar (Monday is June 10th not Sunday).
Just though you outta know. Thanks,

View attachment 60736

kleentank

Good afternoon, Heartlanders! Here's today's RV Holding Tank tip:

Q. How do I clean my gray water tank sensors?
A. It seems gray tank sensors work about as well as black tank sensors! The reasons they don’t work are pretty similar: There’s a build-up for waste or other matter on the sensors in the tank, preventing accurate readings. Our special tank solution — a simple mixture of Calgon, Pine-Sol, and water — will work in your gray tanks too, helping to keep them clean and, in most cases, keeping working sensors reading accurately.

Last edited by a moderator:

kleentank

Click here to return to the 2019 Goshen Rally Vendor Specials thread.

Good day, Heartlanders! I'm hoping you can make my seminar on Holding Tank Maintenance at your upcoming rally. It's interactive (DO NOT open any jars!), pretty funny, and everyone seems to have a good time. Plus -- this year -- we have a new study guide with tips and an outline of the seminar for you to take notes on. Here's a question (and the answer!) to one of the most common questions we get asked:

Q. How often should I empty my holding tanks?
A. Whenever they need to be emptied — or you need empty them (when you’re about to travel, for instance)! The key here is to make sure to empty them when they are 90%-100% full of water. This allows sufficient down-pressure from the full tank of water or liquid to create a vortex or “tornadic effect” in the tank, driving liquid and waste out of the tank (as opposed to a slow seep, leaving solids behind).

Also, remember to “prime the system” by adding 3-5 gallons (depending on the total capacity of your tank) to each holding tank after emptying and prior to using again.

kleentank

[FONT=&quot]Our newest online article talks about the eternal tug of war we all experience with our tank's sensors. Enjoy and see you at the rally!

[/FONT]
http://kleentank.com/stop-playing-tug-of-war-with-your-holding-tank-sensors/

jbeletti

Update on Kleen Tank

Their appointment book is filling up!

They have 12 appointments scheduled and have room for a few more. If you're considering getting your holding tanks cleaned like new, consider giving Jim Tome a shout today. See details in post #1 of this thread.

clark261

A dishwasher detergent is a great technique to clean both grey and black water holding tanks if you want something that can be used for both. However, make sure you're using a dishwashing detergent designed for automated dishwashers before you begin. This is due to the fact that it won't foam and instead contains softening chemicals that can quickly break down any material, even oil and grease.

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Do you realize that you responded to a three year old National rally thread?