Insta pot recommendations

Mike-n-Justina

I currently do not have an insta pot. I would like to get one before the National Rally,so I can attend the insta pot seminar. What size do you insta pot users recommend I buy? I don't want to get one too small then wish I would have gotten one a little bigger, or one too big. What size do you all have?

mrcomer

Past Ohio Chapter Leaders (Founding)
Linda uses here 8qt IP most of the time but she also has a 6qt. She loves them both.

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
6 Qt. works perfect for meals for us! It cooks enough to feed up to 8 people, but we usually cook enough for just the two of us with leftovers.

Rod

rdufek

We have the 6qt 7 in 1 Instant Pot, love it a lot. As stated previously, can feed up to 8 pretty well. The price jumps considerably if you jump up to the 8qt.

SLO

We use 6 qt. at home and 3 qt. in the trailer.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

TahoeCamper

Founding Nevada-North Chapter Leader-Retired
We have an 8-quart that I use all the time. A little overkill for two persons, but lots of great leftovers. We bought ours from Kohl's on sale and using a 30% discount coupon along with about $30 of their "Kohl's Bucks". Got it for $45.00. Smokin Deal.
George

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
If you haven’t seen it, Kellyskitchen.info has some awesome recipes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MountainDon

Hello,

You will love the instant pot! the 6 qt is great, it will just do a pound of beans, easily a whole chicken, a great stew with leftovers!

It is just the two of us and I don't think we would have been happy with anything smaller and have no need for anything bigger

Don

Mike-n-Justina

Thanks to everyone for your recommendations and recipe sites. I think i will go with the 6qt. I think that will work perfect for us.