2019 - Goshen Rally - Rally Registration

jbeletti

UPDATE: 2-Mar-2019

Goshen Rally Registration Information

Registration opened for all Club Members on Friday, March 1st at 12 noon central time.

The registration URL is: www.regonline.com/2019goshen The link is valid and live now.

Follow this link to discuss rally registration in the main rally discussion thread.

What you need to do now, days prior to registration

Research! You'll be doing yourself a favor to research the various aspects of this rally a number of days prior to attempting actual rally registration. Read the topics below and click the topic names to take a deeper dive into the topic.

• Registration Type: How you plan to register (RV, No-RV, 2 people, 3 people or more)
  • Pre-Rally Camping: If you want to join us for any portion of the the 7-day Pre-Rally, what day you want to arrive
  • Pre-Rally Tours: What Pre-Rally Tours you want to register for
  • Pre-Rally Activities: What Pre-Rally Activities you want to register for
  • Rally Activities: What Rally Activities you want to register for
  • Rig Length: Measure the length of your RV now. Different sites and areas can accommodate different RV lengths. This will be noted in the registration system when you consider where to camp. Measure the length of your RV from the rearmost projection (include ladder, hitches etc.) to the frontmost projection (kingpin, front cap, ball hitch etc.). This total length including projections measurement is really important. All sites are back-in and some back up to fences. In all cases, you cannot back past the fence and you cannot hang out into the street. Please measure your RV now.
  • Rally Registrations Screens: Follow this link to see what you'll actually see when registering

QUICK LINKS
Agenda
Registration (General Information)
Registration Invitation Email (see attachment to that post)
Confirmation Email (see attachment to that post)
All Rally Topics Index

Raw Data - 03-02-19.jpg

UPDATE for 12-March

The following is the body of an email that was sent out tonight to all who began a rally registration but abandoned the process and where we do not find them registered for the rally under the same email address.

(click image below for larger view)
Attempted 2019 NA Heartland Owners Rally Registration.jpg

If the message above fits you, please email us to let us know: club@heartlandowners.org

UPDATE: 12-Mar-2019

Are you arriving to the Fairgrounds on 2-Jun or earlier? If so, tonight, Julie sent an email out to you. Below is a copy of that email.

Intended Arrival Date for 2019 NA Heartland Owners Rally.jpg

If the message above fits you and you have questions, please email us to let us know: club@heartlandowners.org

Last edited:

jbeletti

We've noticed that a couple of members have completed rally registrations during the testing phase. Please be aware that registrations made while the system is in test mode will be "test registrations". Once testing is completed, all test registrations will be deleted and the system will be made active.

When the system is made active, we will give Club Leadership, the Rally Core-Team and a few Heartlander vendors the benefit of registering first. Then on March 1st at Noon Central Time, the system will be opened up to *all register.

* Note that to be eligible to register, you must own a Heartland brand RV. Please follow this link for the full eligibility policy.

jbeletti

Does anyone wonder what the Goshen Rally Registration process looks like?

Rally Registration remains set to open for general membership on March 1 at noon Central.

Does anyone wonder what the Goshen Rally Registration process looks like? Well, wonder no more. See Rally Registrations Screens link in post #1 of this thread. It's a link to a PDF that includes a screenshots of the registration process.

The only thing not seen is:
  • Payment screen where you enter your CC info
  • Additional required radio button selections that show only when a sign-up item is selected (tours for example). Those additional selections will show after you click Yes to wanting to signup for an item, the next prompt will ask what your total count for the item will be (i.e. headcount), then the next screen is selecting the cost option that corresponds to your count, i.e. Yes, 2, 2 at $xx - something like that. It seems redundant but it helps create totals for us on the back end.

Also, the process we're using from RegOnline wasn't created for rallies - rather, for conventions. But we bend it to our will as best we can.

jbeletti

Hi all,

The Rally Registration Invitation email was just (22-Feb) to all Club Members.

Registration opens on March 1st at Noon Central.

For reference, I've attached it as a PDF.

BUT I MADE A MISTAKE :(

I forgot to remove this line from the invitation before sending it out to more than 3000 people - oops!

Please note: You have been granted this early registration opportunity as you responded to an offer to take one of our shorter sites in the NW section. When you register, PLEASE select site NW 452.

So that line was sent to a person that responded to our forum post requesting volunteers with real short units. One person responded and we offered to register them for site NW 452.

Sorry if I got anyone a little excited - it was a mistake. A corrected version has been sent out.

No additional Rally Registration Invitation notifications will be sent out. This is it - put in on your calendar and we'll see you there!

Attachments

• 2019 Goshen - Registration Invitation - March 1st - Noon Central.pdf
    1.5 MB · Views: 136
Last edited:

GETnBYE

And I am sorry to be one of the possible 3000 emails saying , hey you left a little something extra n there.
I didn’t see the corrected email before I had sent it out. I should have waited and watched a bit.
Again, apologies
Nita

jbeletti

And I am sorry to be one of the possible 3000 emails saying , hey you left a little something extra n there. I didn’t see the corrected email before I had sent it out. I should have waited and watched a bit.
Again, apologies
Nita

No need to apologize Nita. 3000+ emails went out. History tells me the maximum number of emails we'll get asking about site NW 452 will be about 300. And the actual number should be much less.

ctuna0203

If rally registration doesn’t open until Mar 1st there are a lot of names on the attendees list. My e mail keeps coming back as invalid.And lastly I’ll Harley Hill be open

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jbeletti

If rally registration doesn’t open until Mar 1st there are a lot of names on the attendees list. My e mail keeps coming back as invalid.And lastly I’ll Harley Hill be open

Great questions - thanks!

Q. Why are some people already registered if general registration doesn't open until March 1st?
A. Club Leadership receives the benefit of early registration as a small token of appreciation of their unpaid-volunteer efforts. Also, rally teams members register early because they need to be at the rally.

Q. Today, 23-Feb, the registration system says my email is invalid. Why?
A. Your email address is not in the system for registration at this time. On March 1st, you will be good to go - as planned

Q. Will Harley's Hill be selectable when I register?
A. At this time, we are holding Harley's Hill sites back - for two reasons. 1. We are allowing some of our vendors to camp there and 2. We will use any remaining sites for our attendees, we just don't yet know how many we will have

Last edited by a moderator:

ctuna0203

Okay now I understand but some of us never get the chance at NW because most are taken and we get the left overs

jbeletti

Okay now I understand but some of us never get the chance at NW because most are taken and we get the left overs

Q. Why aren't most of the NW sites available to the general membership?
A. Leadership that gets to register early does seems to favor the NW section. For 2019, 40 of the 76 sites, or 53% were selected by leadership. That still leaves 36 NW sites for general membership.

Note too that 100% of the Rally Core-Team will be in the South Camping area. Maybe you'll be my camping neighbor :)

ctuna0203

Thanks Jim looking forward to Goshen.What kind of truck do you have with the Sundance?

jbeletti

how does one fine out a head of time as to what password he used in last registration?

Response for anyone reading it and not directed specifically for Toy1Ton...

Please note that the Rally Registration system isn’t linked in anyway to your Forum account. Note too that there is no Club system login.

That said, on Friday, use any email address and password you wish.

For those that have used the RegOnline system with us before, you may want to use the email address and password you used in years past. In that manner, some of your personal information will populate.

Anyone needing a password reset for Rally registration, please note, we cannot do this for you. There’s a link on the registration page for you to do it.

If you’ve never used this registration system, you then do NOT have an email address or password associated with it. Use what you wish.

Final reminder: The Rally Registration system is NOT connected to the forum or your credentials there.

Hope this helps anyone wondering :)