2019 - Goshen Rally - Cornhole Tournament - June 8

jbeletti

“Cornhole Tournament”

updated: 12-May

Welcome to the 2019 North American Heartland Owners “Pre-Rally”!

Here’s another Pre-Rally event for you to consider. Gerry and Debbie Atkinson, our North Central Region Directors will be organizing a Cornhole Tournament. Come to play or bring a chair to watch the action!

COST
  • $5 per person / $10 per team (cash)
FORMAT
  • Single Elimination
DATE / TIME
  • Saturday, June 8th
  • Arrive by 8:45 am to get organized
  • Tournament begins at 9:00 am and ends by Noon (ends in time to cleanup before leaving for Amish dinner)
  • Heritage Park (grassy area near the Clock Tower)
DRESS and ITEMS TO BRING ALONG
  • Comfortable clothes and footwear
  • Sunglasses and Sunscreen
  • Cameras!
  • You’re favorite camping chair
WHAT WE’RE PROVIDING
  • Tournament Space
  • Tournament Equipment
  • Bottled Water
SIGN-UP PROCESS
  • Visit the rally thread on this tournament and post a reply with your name if you wish to be added to a team needing players or the names of the players on the team you wish to field.
RAIN DATE
  • No rain date is planned. If we’re rained out, it’s likely that informal play will occur during the rally week.

Click here to view the flyer for this event

Last edited:

jnv

Hi Debbie & Gerry,

Please sign up Mike Kennedy and Jerry Volden for the cornhole tournament.

Thanks,
Jaci

Bill_H

Please sign me up for the cornhole tourney, ( Bill Haynes) I don't have a partner, so maybe you can pair me up with another single.

dmclane

Hey Gerry & Debbie. Please sign me up (Fred McLane) for the corn hole tourney. You can pair me up with another single. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TGLBWH

North Central Region Directors-Retired
Debbie and I will be signing people up at our site, NW 409 starting June 4th. Stop on by. I will be leaving a list out side the Rig if we are out.