2019 - Goshen Rally - Registration Types and Rates

jbeletti

“Rally Registration Types and Rates”

updated: 12-Feb

Welcome to the 2019 North American Heartland Owners Rally!

Here’s some information that will be helpful for you to read through and understand prior to March 1st, ahead of your rally registration.

REGISTRATION TYPES
It may sound odd, but there are in fact, different registration types. Here's the 2 main types:
  1. NO RV
    A registrant would us this if they qualify for rally attendance but will either not be staying at the Fairgrounds in their RV or will be renting a site long-term from the Fairgrounds and therefore have already paid for a site
  2. RV
    As you might imagine, this type means you will in fact be staying at the Fairgrounds in your RV. Then within this registration type, there are various selections to choose from based on how many people (adult and children) will be staying in your RV
REGISTRATION RATES
NO RV + 1 person$2001 person attending rally and staying offsite or renting long-term from Fairgrounds
NO RV + 2 people$2752 people attending rally and staying offsite or renting long-term from Fairgrounds
NO RV + 3 people$3503 people attending rally and staying offsite or renting long-term from Fairgrounds
NO RV + 4 people$4254 people attending rally and staying offsite or renting long-term from Fairgrounds
RV + 1 person$2751 person in your RV at the Fairgrounds
RV + 2 people$3502 people in your RV at the Fairgrounds
RV + 3 people$4253 people in your RV at the Fairgrounds
RV + 4 people$5004 people in your RV at the Fairgrounds
RV + 5 people$5755 people in your RV at the Fairgrounds
RV + 6 people$6506 people in your RV at the Fairgrounds
Children 16 and Younger$60We'll be refunding (after registration) $15 per child registered that is 16 and younger

Click here to go to the Registration Process thread

Last edited:

ZNK

Why can't there be a rate considered for small children? After doing the survey I assumed that was in the works. I honestly think Heartland is pushing away a demographic that could be targeted for sales and interest in the owners club. My children won't eat a 1/4 of an adult. And I see there are not children shirt sizes available either. Doesn't seem right at all.

“Rally Registration Types and Rates”

updated: 12-Feb

Welcome to the 2019 North American Heartland Owners Rally!

Here’s some information that will be helpful for you to read through and understand prior to March 1st, ahead of your rally registration.

REGISTRATION TYPES
It may sound odd, but there are in fact, different registration types. Here's the 2 main types:
  1. NO RV
    A registrant would us this if they qualify for rally attendance but will either not be staying at the Fairgrounds in their RV or will be renting a site long-term from the Fairgrounds and therefore have already paid for a site
  2. RV
    As you might imagine, this type means you will in fact be staying at the Fairgrounds in your RV. Then within this registration type, there are various selections to choose from based on how many people (adult and children) will be staying in your RV
REGISTRATION RATES
NO RV + 1 person$2001 person attending rally and staying offsite or renting long-term from Fairgrounds
NO RV + 2 people$2752 people attending rally and staying offsite or renting long-term from Fairgrounds
NO RV + 3 people$3503 people attending rally and staying offsite or renting long-term from Fairgrounds
NO RV + 4 people$4254 people attending rally and staying offsite or renting long-term from Fairgrounds
RV + 1 person$2751 person in your RV at the Fairgrounds
RV + 2 people$3502 people in your RV at the Fairgrounds
RV + 3 people$4253 people in your RV at the Fairgrounds
RV + 4 people$5004 people in your RV at the Fairgrounds
RV + 5 people$5755 people in your RV at the Fairgrounds
RV + 6 people$6506 people in your RV at the Fairgrounds

Click here to go to the Registration Process thread

jbeletti

Why can't there be a rate considered for small children? After doing the survey I assumed that was in the works. I honestly think Heartland is pushing away a demographic that could be targeted for sales and interest in the owners club. My children won't eat a 1/4 of an adult. And I see there are not children shirt sizes available either. Doesn't seem right at all.

I can work with you on this. PM me with what you think is right on this?

Silverado23

Iowa Chapter Leaders
See updated pricing schedule in post #1 of this thread for children 16 year of age and younger.

Thanks for keeping the Children in mind!

- - - Updated - - -

There are some childrens/youth shirt sizes available.

Don't forget there is a childrens program. Not sure on your child ages.....
https://heartlandowners.org/showthr...dren-s-Program?p=606782&viewfull=1#post606782