2019 - Goshen Rally - Pre-Rally Camping

jbeletti

Pre-Rally Camping

We're holding a full one-week Pre-Rally ahead of the actual Rally.

Here are the Pre-Rally Camping Details
  • Dates: June 3 through June 9 (you can register for as many or as few as you desire)
  • Location: Elkhart County 4H Fairgrounds (same place the Rally is being held at)
  • Registering: Pre-Rally dates are registered by attendees at the same time they register for the Rally - March 1st at Noon Central (you'll register for the Rally and Pre-Rally with the rally, not the venue)
  • Cost: Pre-Rally Camping is $25 per night (you'll pay this to the rally, not the venue)
  • Site/Area: We expect that your Pre-Rally site/area will be the same that you chose as your rally site/area - without the need to relocate. Sometimes, things come up where relocations are necessary, but nothing is expected at this time.
Pre-Rally Camping FAQ

Q: What about coming in and camping prior to June 3?
A: This is something you'll have to contact the venue about (574-533-3247‬). If space is available, it's usually a go.

Anyone have any questions about Pre-Rally Camping? If so, please reply to this thread and we'll do our best to answer them and if it makes sense to, we'll add them to this FAQ.

Last edited:

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
I called the fairgrounds and learned that there may be a conflict with another rally prior to our rally.

I have made arrangements with the Elkhart Campground to set aside some sites for any Heartlanders that want to come in a few days early.

This won't be a rally, but if you have some free time before the National rally and want to spend some more time in Elkhart, exploring the area, please feel free to call and make arrangements to come. Be sure to ask to be in my group!

southernlady5464

I called the fairgrounds and learned that there may be a conflict with another rally prior to our rally.

I have made arrangements with the Elkhart Campground to set aside some sites for any Heartlanders that want to come in a few days early.

This won't be a rally, but if you have some free time before the National rally and want to spend some more time in Elkhart, exploring the area, please feel free to call and make arrangements to come. Be sure to ask to be in my group!
My husband and I are due at the Heartland Retail Service Center for the last of our warranty work starting May 13th. Typically they take a week, so we plan on moving over to Elkhart Campground after that until we can all move June 3rd. So count us in your group?

jbeletti

My husband and I are due at the Heartland Retail Service Center for the last of our warranty work starting May 13th. Typically they take a week, so we plan on moving over to Elkhart Campground after that until we can all move June 3rd. So count us in your group?

If you haven't already made that CG reservation, when you do so ask Gita to assign one of the sites being held for Jay Coffman.

Flapper

If we want to come in a day early, do we need to let anyone know or just pay for the extra day when we get there.

clubmgr

Heartland Owners Club Manager
Staff member
If we want to come in a day early, do we need to let anyone know or just pay for the extra day when we get there.

All camping days from June 3 through June 15 are paid through the rally registration system NOT at the fairgrounds office.

If attendees want to change their arrival date, the best approach is to email Julie Hancock at club@heartlandowners.org and let us know what date you will be arriving.

This way the parking crew knows when to expect you. Any extra days can be charged to your credit card. Any fewer days will result in a refund to your credit card.

Regardless, when attendees arrive at the fairground they will be checked in and the days of camping will be adjusted in the registration system if required.

jbeletti

Is there a certain check in time ?

There is no specific check-in time.

For pre-rally and rally day arrivals, we prefer you to arrive between 8 am and 5 pm, but we will do our best to accommodate any arrival. Arrivals late, late at night are encouraged to park in the grass off the road between entry gate 1 and check-in gate A, overnight and we'll get to them in the morning.

Hope this helps.