2019 - Goshen Rally - Mountain and Pacific Regions Meet-N-Greet

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
PACIFIC/MOUNTAIN REGION MEET-N-GREET SNACK POTLUCK

WHERE: Tri Kappa Pavilion on Locust Street
WHEN: Wednesday June 12, 2019, 4:00 pm to 7:00 pm

This is going to be a small potluck gathering. Everyone needs to bring some snacks or side dish to share with one another. This is also a BYOB if you plan on drinking anything other than Margaritas at this event as well as chairs for you to sit in.

Garry, in the Mountain Region fashion, will be making Margaritas for anyone interested. Jerrod Jess and Rod will be barbecuing some tasty Tri-Tips. As stated above, please bring your favorite snack or side dish to share with the group.

If everyone from Mountain and Pacific Regions show up, then we should have 76 people attending.

Entertainment for this event: Ken Bausano!!

PACIFIC/MOUNTAIN REGION NO HOST LUNCH

WHERE: Blue Gate Restaurant located at 195 N Van Buren Street, Shipshewana, IN 46565
WHEN: Friday June 7, 2019 at 11:00 AM
COST: Buffett is $15.99 per person or you may order a plated dish off the menu at the cost of that meal.

Garry Gilbert has set up lunch reservations for our two groups to go out and break bread together. Thank you Garry! Reservations are under Heartland Owners Club. This is a not a rally sponsored event and is for anyone who is not attending one of the rally functions that day during the lunch hour.

Last edited:

Grampafish

Washington Chapter Leaders-Retired
Re: 2019 - Goshen Rally - Pacific Region Meet-N-Greet

Looks like we should have a good representation based on early comments on the thread. Long way to go but we will be there!

For20hunter

I believe that we are gonna pair up with Garry and the folks from the Mountain Region. Garry and I are still discussing and planning. We are also talking about a lunch date for our groups one day during the pre rally.

More to follow. I will update the first post once we finalize things.

Rod

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired

Group Lunch Friday, June7 11 AM

Initially we were planning on the LUX Cafe, however, they now want a $150 room charge. If this isn't waved we will go to the Blue Gate! This is a fabulous Amish Restaurant with a General Store and Bakery in the back. Their food is to die for and the Bakery is a "Sugar Paradise".
The final update will be posted once we decide on which venue will host this event.

Mrsfish

Group Lunch Friday, Sept 7 11 AM

Initially we were planning on the LUX Cafe, however, they now want a $150 room charge. If this isn't waved we will go to the Blue Gate! This is a fabulous Amish Restaurant with a General Store and Bakery in the back. Their food is to die for and the Bakery is a "Sugar Paradise".
The final update will be posted once we decide on which venue will host this event.

Garry- double check your dates 😉

Doublegranch

Group lunch date corrected...my mind was still on the 2020 Regional.
Thanks

Doublegranch

Group Lunch: Confirmed

Blue Gate Restaurant, Friday, June 7th 11:00 AM
Buffett is $15.99 or you may order off the menu.
Reservations are under Heartland Owners Club when you arrive

Doublegranch

Ha - so I'm not the only one planning multiple events at once and get a bit mixed up :)

Jim:
Take it easy on me, I am older than you!
It's hard to switch gears when paddling up stream.

For20hunter

The first post of the thread is updated.

Msmith

Good morning from Colorado!! We are getting excited for the Goshen rally! We for sure are planning on attending a meet and greet with the mountain /pacific region! Would love to see our Colorado HOC folks at some point as well!

Desertsky

Ayran and I are headed to the rally and will be there for 4 days of the pre. Gotta see how well that 2017 Chevy High Country 2500 Duramax pulls our little North Trail 26 RKS! Bought it during the Pueblo rally last year.

Looks like we will be joining you folks at the restaurant!

For20hunter

Hey all,

It looks like we should have around 76 of us from the Mountain and Pacific Regions combined attending the National Rally. Jerrod Jess, Dan Barnett and I will be smoking 10 Tri-Tips for everyone to indulge in. Please feel free to bring some complementary sides. Oh, and don't forget, in Mountain Region style, Garry will be providing and making his famous Margaritas!! Its gonna be a fun time!!

Rod

Doublegranch

I will have the Margarita machine at full speed until we run out of Tequila and mix.
Let's hope we have some electricity at the site!
Safe travels everyone!

For20hunter

If you know what your planning on bringing to the potluck, please list it on here so everyone has an idea of what the others are bringing. That way we are not getting 40 platters of cookies. As I said, Jerrod Jess, Dan Barnett and I are going to be smoking some tri-tip for the potluck.

Rod

Desertsky

Ayran and I will bring a load of fresh fruit.

- - - Updated - - -

I will have the Margarita machine at full speed until we run out of Tequila and mix.
Let's hope we have some electricity at the site!
Safe travels everyone!

We can make sure you don't run out!