propane fire pit

Years ago while at the RV show in FL, there was a company that made really nice propane camp fire stoves. It had a metal top that had the shape of a wok that connect to the base. It was much better than the red campco but it was also about twice the price. I remember they were made in fl. Any ideas? Link if you can please.

Alan_B

Years ago while at the RV show in FL, there was a company that made really nice propane camp fire stoves. It had a metal top that had the shape of a wok that connect to the base. It was much better than the red campco but it was also about twice the price. I remember they were made in fl. Any ideas? Link if you can please.

We have this one and have been very happy with it. I don’t have a link to it, but here is the detailed description from Amazon:

Outland Firebowl 870 Premium Outdoor Portable Propane Gas Fire Pit with Cover & Carry Kit, 19-Inch Diameter 58,000 BTU Auto-Ignition”.

Gaffer

Ditto on the Outland. Got mine at Costco. Very reasonable when on sale. Instant on and no firewood to mess with. Also much less $ than the cheesy little red one at CW.

Ducky

I also got the Outland Fire Bowl from Costco. Was $99.00 on sale with the cover and carry kit (straps that attach to create a handle). There are additional accessories you can purchase directly from factory and I got the carry bag ($29.99) to keep everything in place and clean. Compare bowls and accessories at www.outlandliving.com