trouble Logging On

azbound

Is anyone having problems Logging on? I have been having problems for the past severale day's. It Say's welcome thanks for logging in, then when I try to open the forum it take me to a page that Say's you are not logged in, fill in the form below. When I do that nothing happens, I just get the same page again. So then I click on forum and walla it logs me in, go figure.

So is anyone else having a similar problem?

TRAVELER07

Founding New Mexico Chapter Leader
We are having a prob.it's been real slow logging on the last couple days Traveler07

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
Sometimes it has been real slow and I have found it is when Microsoft is doing the auto-update thing. When the updating is not occurring it is working fine. Lately, I have been getting alot of Microsoft updates.

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
It was slow and acting up a little while ago. Went to reply to a post and told me I wasn't logged in. Logged in (again) and my reply was not there, so I did another. Now there are two replies to the same post. Could be system maintenance, gremlins, or who knows.

azbound

It was slow and acting up a little while ago. Went to reply to a post and told me I wasn't logged in. Logged in (again) and my reply was not there, so I did another. Now there are two replies to the same post. Could be system maintenance, gremlins, or who knows.

That is the same problem I have been experiencing for several days. After I try to reply to a post it takes me to a log on page, when i log on it wants to to repeat the same steps. After a couple unsuccessful tries I click on forum and walla, I am logged on and everything is working. Nice to see others are have the same experience. Does anyone know what is going on or why it is doing this to some of us??