2019 - Goshen Rally - Heartland Marketplace

jbeletti

Heartland Marketplace document

We've completed our first pass of the Heartland Marketplace document.

We've watermarked it as PRELIMINARY and attached it to this post. More content will be added to it and there may be minor tweaks to existing content.

Final versions of all rally documents will be included in your printed rally packets in your rally bags. Many rally documents we feel could be helpful while you are on-site will be added to the Mobile Rally Website.

Click here to view the Marketplace guide.

Last edited:

jbeletti

Wondering what vendors will be at the rally? Wonder no more. Download the PDF in post #1 of this thread for the PRELIMINARY version of the Heartland Marketplace document.

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
I thought I saw mention of a Winguard Satellite dish installer in one of the rally threads but can’t find anything now. Will there be someone there who can install a rooftop dish?

J69king

if you already have the dish Elkhart satellite will not install it. You need to purchase the dish from them. I’m searching for someone to install mine while we’re there.

orion7144

if you already have the dish Elkhart satellite will not install it. You need to purchase the dish from them. I’m searching for someone to install mine while we’re there.

I plan on installing my own while I am there. Just need a hand hauling the main part up. I dont mind giving you a hand.