2019 - Goshen Rally - Beer and Wine Tasting (unofficial event)

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
2019 Goshen Rally - Beer and Wine Tasting
24wr5ms.jpg

This is not a sanctioned Rally event. Rather, a group of attendees will be holding an event at one of their sites and they welcome all to join them.

Who: Any Rally Attendee that's interested
What: Beer and Wine Tasting
When: Friday, June 14, 6:30 to 8:30 pm
Where: Site NW 450 (Ditrich site)
Other: Bring no more than 2 of your favorite beers or 1 bottle of your favorite wine.

jink3c.jpg

Last edited:

JWalker

Re: 2019 - Goshen Rally - Beer Tasting (unofficial event)

2019 Goshen Rally - Beer Tasting

Placeholder for Beer Tasting event. Details to be added soon by event organizer. Jamie? :)

This is not a sanctioned Rally event. Rather, a group of attendees will be holding an event at one of their sites and they welcome all to join them. They're nice that way :)

We’re in. Is there any interest??? Let me know.

clayhud

Jamie,

I am in.......does this mean we can trash your site and maybe Andy’s too if he is next to you?

Buster537

I'm interest.......Put me down to sample and savor a friendly flavor.
James B.

jbeletti

I'm sure the Coloradans attending the rally would be happy to each bring 2 bottles of their favorite Colorado beer to share with their fellow thirsty travelers.

I won't be organizing this activity but I have been known to stop by to make sure that all the rules are being followed. Kevin W may need to show me where it's being held ;)

dmclane

Count us in. Sounds like a great time. Fred & Diane

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JWalker

Just a question. Should we include the ones that love the taste of fermented grapes??

A Beer & Wine Tasting. Yay or nay??

jbeletti

Just a question. Should we include the ones that love the taste of fermented grapes??

I say Yay! We'll have a number of friends from "out west" where the vine is carefully tended.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
We will attend, if we are there when it's held! We can finally bring CANS of our local beer, from Red Gap Brewery in Cisco TX!

Last edited:

JWalker

Grampafish

Washington Chapter Leaders-Retired
We're in.

Since there are several cities in the U.S. that call themselves the craft beer capitol of the country - perhaps we can all bring samples from our region. We will bring beer from the Portland metro area and wine from Washington. Denver, San Diego, other challengers?

JWalker

Personally I don’t care for beer but Barbara and I are in for the fun!
And fun you shall have!!

We're in.
Since there are several cities in the U.S. that call themselves the craft beer capitol of the country - perhaps we can all bring samples from our region. We will bring beer from the Portland metro area and wine from Washington. Denver, San Diego, other challengers?

Thats what we’re after. A chance to try Wine and Brew from all over. No need to bring a Budweiser, that’s not the point. LOL

As the rally registry begins and the agenda develops, stay tuned to post number 1 for further details. Location, time, day, etc.

dmclane

2019 Goshen Rally - Beer and Wine Tasting

This is not a sanctioned Rally event. Rather, a group of attendees will be holding an event at one of their sites and they welcome all to join them.

Who: Any Rally Attendee that's interested
What: Beer and Wine Tasting
When: Friday, June 14, 6:30 to 8:30 pm
Where: Site NW 450 (Ditrich site)
Other: Bring no more than 2 of your favorite beers or 1 bottle of your favorite wine

ffdgfgdgdfgdfg
sdfsdff
sdfdsff

Follow this link to download the Beer and Wine Tasting flyer (to be added soon)

Just curious, how did you already get a site? My wife is chairing the quilting sewing gathering. Thanks in advance.

Warrstang331

North Carolina Chapter Leaders
Just curious, how did you already get a site? My wife is chairing the quilting sewing gathering. Thanks in advance.

Idk what beer NC is famous for. So I will have to figure that out before getting there.

jbeletti

Club and Forum Leadership are volunteer (unpaid) roles. One of the tokens of appreciation we allow them is an early registration window to the national rally.

WRIGHT ll

retired Oklahoma Chapter Leaders

We like the fruit of the vine!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk