2019 - Goshen Rally - RV Wash

jbeletti

2019 GOSHEN RALLY - RV WASH

We’re pleased to announce that for 2019, we have a new wash crew, Five Star RV Detailing. Jose Ferrer and his Five Star RV Detailing team will be providing RV and Tow Vehicle Washing and Detailing Services to those who desire to contract with them.

If you’re interested in having your rig washed, while not required, we recommend that you consider signing up in advance, using the RV Washing Request form at this link: https://heartlandowners.org/forms.php?do=form&fid=75

Follow this link to view the flyer, see pricing and learn more about services being offered.

Last edited:

WRIGHT ll

retired Oklahoma Chapter Leaders
Gee, Jim I am looking forward to getting our rig washed. Is there any news on a vendor yet?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Yeah, after 2600 miles I am sure we are gonna need a bath for our truck and trailer too.

Rod

jbeletti

Depending on your route, Blue Beacon is all that comes to mind. I know of no RV wash place in Elkhart county.

danemayer

I haven't been there, but there's a place near the airport - Marv and Tom's Truck Service and Wash, 1117 Kent St., Elkhart, IN 46514. If you're coming off I-90, it's a minor detour on the way to the fairgrounds.

But I'd suggest waiting to see what the rally deal looks like.

mthompson

I haven't been there, but there's a place near the airport - Marv and Tom's Truck Service and Wash, 1117 Kent St., Elkhart, IN 46514. If you're coming off I-90, it's a minor detour on the way to the fairgrounds.

But I'd suggest waiting to see what the rally deal looks like.

danemayer, Thanks for the info. I do intend to wait until Jim has a chance to do his thing. Just looking for a backup.

jbeletti

Mark - sorry, i have done my thing. I just didn’t post it yet. We DO have a wash vendor coming. We created a signup form for the vendor and sent it out to a small group for testing. We made changes based on feedback and I have forgotten to push it out to all. I will try to get to this tomorrow (Wednesday).

jbeletti

RV Washing Service detail has been added to post #1 of this thread. If you're interested, I suggest you use the form at the link in post #1 to signup in advance.

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

We’re pleased to announce that for 2019, we have a new wash crew, Five Star RV Detailing. Jose Ferrer and his Five Star RV Detailing team will be providing RV and Tow Vehicle Washing and Detailing Services to those who desire to contract with them.

If you’re interested in having your rig washed, while not required, we recommend that you consider signing up in advance, using the RV Washing Request form at this link: https://heartlandowners.org/forms.php?do=form&fid=75

See the attached PDF for services and pricing detail.

Thanks Jim I have signed up whether I need it or not.

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

If it turns out you don’t end up needing it, you can text Jose with your cancellation. He can then fill your slot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks
I'll let him touch it up. We will be there for 2 weeks and we "GOTS TO LOOK GOOD "

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

mthompson

RV Washing Service detail has been added to post #1 of this thread. If you're interested, I suggest you use the form at the link in post #1 to signup in advance.

Jim, We got signed up for the Truck and RV wash/wax by Jose and his crew. Thanks for all your and Julie's hard work on pulling the Rally together.

Mark & JoAnn

truknutt

Committed Member

Follow this link to view the flyer, see pricing and learn more about services being offered.

JB,
When I use your link, I get this "http://heartlandowners.wixsite.com/2019goshen/copy-of-june-13-piano-wars"

Dave