Location of Ext Entertainment Ctr & Using fader to control speakers

T

tgboyd

I have seen two types of exterior centers in pictures of Cyclones. One has the control in the storage area and one has a compartment with the control and two speakers on the side of the unit. Which configuration is standard?

Thanks Tom

Scott

Stereo Location

We moved the Pioneer 200W stereo system inside the front storage compartment for three reasons. 1) Even thought it had a "cover" and was rated for "outdoor usage" it is going to last a lot longer in an enclosed space.
2) In a situation where you would be using the outside stereo, we didn't feel that it was that inconvenient to change your stations or CDs, right there in the doorside storage compartment. 3) We had seen someone else do this and they reported that their customers liked it.jj

ST

T

tgboyd

Scott,

The picture I saw must have been one of the earlier units. I purchased serial #002044 from Walnut Ridge RV but could not see the entertainment center in that unit over the internet.

Thanks, Tom

Speaking of the Pioneer stereo in the outside compartment, I've tried and tried to figure out how to play it without the speakers on the back above the garage playing and just use the speakers on the side. Is there a way to do this? Sometimes we're in an area where the people behind us may not want to hear our music but we'd like to be able to still listen while sitting under our awning.

racermom

gypsybrandysniffer,

On the unit you want to hit the Audio button - upper right hand side - FAD will appear in the display - ours defaults to 0 - however if you use the up arrow and go to r15 and this will turn off the back speakers and leave on the side speakers only.

Then when ready to switch back to all 4 speakers, just lower back to 0

Hope this helps

Luckyhat12

I just got a unit with the Jensen setup and I can't figure out how to keep from playing music inside and outside and the same time. I just want one or the other.

I also can't get the DVD to play through the TV. I have been trying to see if it is even plugged up correctly but I can't figure out how to get the TV off the wall. My dealer is closed for another week so I have to either figure it out or wait till they open.

NewCyclone

I just got a unit with the Jensen setup and I can't figure out how to keep from playing music inside and outside and the same time. I just want one or the other.

I also can't get the DVD to play through the TV. I have been trying to see if it is even plugged up correctly but I can't figure out how to get the TV off the wall. My dealer is closed for another week so I have to either figure it out or wait till they open.

Luckyhat, does your unit have the outside Ent console like everyone is talking about. I guess it is supposed to be in the baggage compartment? I have only had mine for about two weeks and I don't remember there being one, but it would be really nice if there was. I will have to check it out when I go to mine today at the storage yard.

Last edited: