Furrion 4 camera system

jbeletti

I have the 3 camera system sitting on my kitchen table waiting for an RV to install it in. Hope to install it in June of this year when I get the new demo coach (travel trailer). Waiting also on the 8" screen to arrive.

MagnoliaTom

I have the 3 camera system sitting on my kitchen table waiting for an RV to install it in. Hope to install it in June of this year when I get the new demo coach (travel trailer). Waiting also on the 8" screen to arrive.

I didn’t see an 8” screen option. Largest I saw was 7. Looking forward to your install

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

MagnoliaTom

Have this system on our rig. Works great.

Do you have all 4 cameras? Was it factory installed or did you do it? I’m considering it but I don’t think I need the camera at the door and I wouldn’t use the red marker light camera for the rear. I’d use the shark fin one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jbeletti

Looking forward to seeing how you like it Jim. I'm waiting for the 360 Drone view like we have on our trucks :)

You could add the 360 view today Jerrod. RV Safety Systems sells them. Go for it.

I think you need to stay at Elkhart CG after your MORryde appt and help me install the system - plus a bunch of other stuff!

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Anyone know where the power wire for the rear observation camera on a 2018 Landmark goes to? I hooked up a camera and there is no power to it. I cant find one up in the front compartment and I have no rear wall sconces as others have suggested.

Rod

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

danemayer

Hi Rod,

On some rigs, there's an inline blade-type fuse holder in the front compartment - with no fuse installed. If that's yours, it probably only needs a low-value fuse. The camera will be on all the time; which is good if you have the observation type camera used while towing.

You might want to install a switch on the wire with the fuse so you have a way to turn the camera off when parked for an extended period.

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Both of mine have fuses and both are good. That was the first place I checked. Another person told me that on their Newport it was down by their wall sconce lights on the back of the coach, but I do not have sconces. I pulled off my light panel on the back wall and there were no black wire coming down from where the camera is mounted.

Rod

grambini

We have a 2019 Newport, I found a 15 amp fuse in the fuse box labeled LP/ Backwall. pulled the fuse and the camera went off. The fuse below was empty so I found which wire was for the camera and put it on that fuse. I also installed a on/off switch.

ajones305

Anyone know where the power wire for the rear observation camera on a 2018 Landmark goes to? I hooked up a camera and there is no power to it. I cant find one up in the front compartment and I have no rear wall sconces as others have suggested.

Rod

Not sure about the Landmark, but we checked voltage at the sharkfin install location and there was not enough volts getting to it. We ended up pulling from one of the red marker lights just below it and it works great. This may seem silly but make sure your lights are on in the truck to send power back there.