2019 - Goshen Rally - Pre-Rally Golf Outing

nander

Texas North Chapter Leaders-retired
2019 GOSHEN RALLY - PRE-RALLY GOLF OUTING

Dave Seabolt is trying to arrange for a pre-rally golf outing for those who may be interested. If he can get it setup, details will be posted here.

Who: Any rally attendee that has arrived in time to attend the outing
What: Pre-Rally Golf Outing
When: Sunday, June 9th @ 8:30am first tee time.
Where: Golf course is Black Squirrel Golf Club
Cost: $35
Departure: 7:45 am - Golfers are encouraged to caravan and queue up at 7:30 am in the parking lot in front (north) of the Rally Hall (ECCC) and follow Dave Seabolt

Thanks!

These people have signed up for golf:

1 Dave Seabolt
2 Mike Tinklin
3 Dan Sullivan
4 Nathan Mathis
5 Doug Anderson
6 Lin Ballard
7 Wayne Cooper
8 Bill Haynes
9 Gerry Atkinson
10 Doug Ollis
11 Rick Murphy
12 Michael Nilson
13 Jim Kraus

Last edited:

bighornby

Ontario Chapter Leaders
Re: 2019 - Goshen Rally - Pre-rally Golf Outing

2019 GOSHEN RALLY - PRE-RALLY GOLF OUTING

Placeholder...

Dave Seabolt is trying to arrange for a pre-rally golf outing for those who may be interested. If he can get it setup, details will be posted here.

Who: Any rally attendee that has arrived in time to attend the outing
What: Pre-Rally Golf Outing
When: Sunday, June 9th @ TBD (plan is for an early morning round)
Where: Golf course is TBD
Cost: Tee times are TBD
Departure: TBD - Golfers are encouraged to caravan and queue up in the parking lot in front (north) of the Rally Hall (ECCC) and follow Dave Seabolt

Hi dave. Thanks for info. I am interested. Will keep checking for updated info.

nander

Black Squirrel Golf Club will be hosting the pre-rally golf tournament on June 9, 2019. First tee time is 8:30am. Please see post #1 for the info. I will be posting a list of everyone in the next few days. If you have someone you would like to partner with, please let me know. Otherwise, maybe you would like to get to know a new person. ;)

Thanks.

bighornby

Ontario Chapter Leaders
Black Squirrel Golf Club will be hosting the pre-rally golf tournament on June 9, 2019. First tee time is 8:30am. Please see post #1 for the info. I will be posting a list of everyone in the next few days. If you have someone you would like to partner with, please let me know. Otherwise, maybe you would like to get to know a new person. ;)

Thanks.

hi dave. i assume we will be foursomes and the only person who i would like to golf with is wayne cooper. he is a very good friend and dont get to see him except at the national rally. of course im glad to meet and play with new whackers of the little white ball also!

nander

A list of everyone who signed up for golf is on post #1.

If you want to play, please let me know by posting.

Looking forward to seeing everyone and playing some golf!

Dave

Santanilson

Illinois Chapter Leaders-Retired
Hey Dave, I would like to be a part of the golf outing, we are in site 408 and thanks,

Michael

nander

Do you like to play golf? Coming to Goshen a little early? Sign up to play golf during the pre-rally. See post #1 for the details. We look forward to seeing you soon!

GETnBYE

Dave, Got a text from Jim Fenner requesting to play golf, please add to mine and Mike Tinklin’s team. Thanks,
Wayne Cooper

nander

Got it. He called. Thanks.

Nancy
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nander

Rain, rain go away. No golf today!

Dave

Nancy
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk