2019 North American Rally - question

dwiseley

First timer here - wondering if there is any organization to grouping the Michigan Chapter near each other? Should we request specific area when registering?
Thanks for any help!

ffdon

retired Michigan Chapter Leaders
First timer here - wondering if there is any organization to grouping the Michigan Chapter near each other? Should we request specific area when registering?
Thanks for any help!
Not really don't know how Jim is doing the sites whether it's as you come in or not we are up in the northwest some are kind of scattered all over book what you can. The dinners we get a couple of tables together for Mi chapter

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727A using Tapatalk

jbeletti

If the Michigan Chapter or any group for that matter would like to be group-sited, the only way this can be made possible is to roll in together as a group. From there, Kevin Wolbeck and his team will make best efforts to site the group close to each other.

Of course, the sooner the group arrives, the better chance they have to be sited close to each other. June 3rd is the day I suggest any groups arrive (all together). Much past that and contiguous blocks of sites becomes more scarce.

I'd suggest all members of a specific group all select one of the following areas:
- South
- Infield
- Ring Road

Hope this helps.