Ontario Chapter First Rally July 3/09 and 4/09

wfwilson

Founding Canadian Region Director - Retired
The First Heartland Owners Ontario Chapter Rally is Booked! Mark your calendars.

Time Friday July 3/09 and Sat 04/09

Location Wildwood Golf & RV Resort
11th Concession Rd
RR # 1 McGregor (near Windsor a few KMS from 401)
ON N0R 1J0
Tel 519-726-6176
Tel 866-994-9699
Web www.wildwoodgolfandrvresort.com

Contact Valerie Lucier Ext 11

-We have a guaranteed rate of 35.90 per night with taxes included for FHU with 30 Amp service.
-We have the guaranteed rate for anyone wanting to arrive early or stay an extra day.
-We have 15 lots reserved for us near the rec hall which we will have possible use of.

The resort is very busy and all people attending must contact and pay Wildwood direct. To confirm reservations they request CONFIRMATION BEFORE MAY 01/09 to guarantee the sights. Sounds early but that is what they want. Valerie advised me that they are extremely busy with local units since the economy and travel has gone sour.

I am sure Gayle and I will be arriving early and leaving late. We planed the Official rally shorter to accommodate those who have to travel a long distance from Eastern Ontario, but everyone is welcome longer that the two official days and we will just have more fun.

See You There!!!!

Planning to attend Please many reservations direcly at Resort and Notify me on form wfwilson or wfwilson1@yahoo.ca

Attending
1. Wayne and Gayle Wilson - Amherstburg ON (Thur July 2/09 to Sun July 5/09)
2. Gary and Monica Gilhuly - Belle River ON
3. Dwight and Maureen Powell - Waterloo ON
4. Chuck and Saundra Batcke - MI USA
5. Doug and Karen Wood - MI USA
6. Bob and Christine Fournelle - North Grower ON
7. Lyne and Dave Hallett - Ottawa ON

Last edited:

cdbMidland

Past Michigan Chapter Leader
We're coming to McGregor in July

Sent one reply, but ran spell-check and it wiped out the message, so here goes another reply...

We made our reservations today for July 1-5. Sent an e-mail to our SOB friends, Doug and Karen Wood as they had not made a reservation as yet.

See you in Goshen.

cdbMidland

Past Michigan Chapter Leader
Wayne informed me today that another unit has joined us as of yesterday, so, it is not too late yet to find a great spot to spend the 4th of July weekend for us south of the border. Wayne has set up a great agenda and we are looking forward to a great weekend with our Canadian and US owners.

wfwilson

Founding Canadian Region Director - Retired
Rally pictures

Everyone Have a look our rally pictures are posted on HOG under Rally 2009. Our first rally was a great success. Everyone enjoyed themselves and we had a great time.
Regards
Wayne and Gayle