Welcome Andersen Hitch

jbeletti

We are very pleased to announce the latest addition to the Heartland Owners Club Vendor Partnership program - please join me in welcoming Andersen Hitch.

The Deal

• 20% Discount on any product on their website - link
  • Free Domestic Shipping on product ordered via our rep at Andersen (see below)
  • How to obtain the discount: The discount may be obtained only by ordering through our contact, Archie Ioannides at Andersen. Please email Archie, the part numbers you are interested in. Include your contact and shipping information in that email as well. DO NOT include payment information. He will get that from you when he or another rep calls you to verify and place your order.
    Click here to email Archie. And here's his cell number: 208-360-7145‬
The Flyer:
See attached PDF

Post welcome messages here only. Please begin your own New Thread in this sub-forum with your own specific question/issue.

Attachments

• HOC-Andersen_DiscountFlyer_FINAL_color.pdf
    886.4 KB · Views: 81
Last edited:

Fox

Another happy AUH user.

IF a manufacturers rep joins in I'd like him to address the numerous negative (online) posts that show (some) of them crushed while in use.
I suspect vehicle accidents but without any factory feedback we don't know.

Its hard to sell other users about their merits when they see/hear of these instances.

Chippendale

I purchased mine in December of 2014 to tow my Gateway with and am still using the same hitch to tow my Landmark. Very pleased with it.

CruzTerri

Welcome!!

My husband and I love our Andersen Hitch! In fact, our son bought one for his TT, he likes it too. Also, we use their levelers :)

jleavitt11

retired Utah Chapter Leaders
Welcome aboard!!!

We have had an Anderson hitch for 3 years. I have owned many different types of 5th wheel hitched and the Anderson is hands down the best!

jbeletti

Another happy AUH user.

IF a manufacturers rep joins in I'd like him to address the numerous negative (online) posts that show (some) of them crushed while in use.
I suspect vehicle accidents but without any factory feedback we don't know.

Its hard to sell other users about their merits when they see/hear of these instances.

Good point - click here, then create your own New Thread to ask about this.

Dumboldles

This is terrific, I have the original 80 pound model and was getting ready to replace it with the 35 pound aluminum model so the discount works for me.

I attempted to purchase on line. I did get the 20 percent for the two items that I needed, but not the free shipping. I’ll hold off and give them a call Monday.

Dumboldles

jbeletti

This is terrific, I have the original 80 pound model and was getting ready to replace it with the 35 pound aluminum model so the discount works for me.

I attempted to purchase on line. I did get the 20 percent for the two items that I needed, but not the free shipping. I’ll hold off and give them a call Monday.

Dumboldles

Thanks for that feedback and for being the canary :)

I’ll text Archie about this now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CoveredWagon

Dumboldles

Youre gonna love that 35 pounder. 😁

Dumboldles

An update on getting the 20 percent discount and free shipping: I called customer service at Andersen and was able to get the discounts and free shipping. Yippee!!

I attempted to do original transaction online but the free shipping would not kick in; that’s why I needed to call Andersen.

Dumboldles

orion7144

Dang it… A year and a half too late. Love our Anderson.

Welcome!!

Me too!

- - - Updated - - -

I think another must have from Andersen are their jack blocks with the magnets. Easy to use and keeps the leveling jack extension to a minimum to help with the camper stabilization.

jbeletti

A note to Heartland Owners Club members how to obtain the discount on Andersen Hitch products.

This forum is open to the public and is indexed by search engines. As such, Andersen has had non-Heartanders attempt to obtain the discount code found by searching online for discounts. This was not their or our intention.

So for now, Andersen is requiring Heartland Owners Club members to reach out to our rep Archie Ioannides directly to place their orders. See details in post #1 below. Thanks for your understanding.

jbeletti

The Andersen Hitch Heartland Owners Club Vendor Partner flyer is done! It's attached (PDF) to post #1 of this thread.

Reminder - no code needed but you MUST reach out to Archie via email with the part numbers of what you want and your shipping address. He will qualify you (HOC Member), then pass your order onto a sales associate who will contact you to complete the order.

A bit of hassle but totally worth 20% off plus free shipping.

Semi-Hex

Grand Poobah!
I contacted Archie yesterday and have to say he is a hoot to talk to. He was more than happy to answer all my questions about upcoming laws in California, parts and accessories and whether I could order it today and get it shipped Friday next (he can do that).

He genuinely enjoys talking about your setup and is a fount of information. Enough of this brown nosing... He does need your HOC membership number to get the ball rolling and has lots of parts in stock.