DVD through the Television

Otnas

We have a 09 Cyclone 3950 and last weekend I tried to play a DVD. I put it in the Jenson stereo system (as instructed) and it would not play on the television. I tried changing the input on the tv to no avail as well as the player. Does anyone know what I may be doing wrong?:confused:

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
It has to be a missing/bad connection between the TV & DVD player. There should be a set of 3 cables red, white & yellow from the DVD out to the TV input (probably) AV1. Make sure the display on the DVD player is showing that it's working also. Did you hear any sound from the ceiling speakers? It's probably time to get out the instruction book and make sure it's set up right.

Otnas

The movie was playing in the little screen on the player but I wasn't able to get any sound. I'll try to contact the dealer and see if the mechanic knows.

Thanks,

Michelle

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
The movie was playing in the little screen on the player but I wasn't able to get any sound. I'll try to contact the dealer and see if the mechanic knows.

Thanks,

Michelle
It seems that the dealer didn't set up the DVD. Something they should have done prior to delivery. In addition, that should have been part of the walk thru at time of delivery.