Illuminated Toe Kick Quit Working?

cjbearden

Visitor
The illiminated toe kick gave up the ghost! No blown fuse detected. Will check switch wiring Monday. Any suggestions from other Augusta owners or anyone electrically minded? It was working fine and suddenly shut off.

Tom of Ypsi

If you have two switches like we do (Classic Landmark) one switch can be in the inbetween on and off and the other switch will not work. If you do not have two switches check your wiring like you said.

jpmorgan37

If you are referring to the one in the kitchen, I had a connection come loose on mine. I removed the drawers in the island to get to the wires and there it was, and just a matter of tightening the connection and I was back in business. Hope that's all it is.

John

cjbearden

Visitor
Thank you Tom and John,

Got 'er fixed. It was the ground wire improperly twisted and the wire nut not completely twisted onto the wire. Just a small snafu in QC?

Now if the park host can just get rid of the moles next to our site!:confused:

C.J.

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Thank you Tom and John,

Got 'er fixed. It was the ground wire improperly twisted and the wire nut not completely twisted onto the wire. Just a small snafu in QC?

Now if the park host can just get rid of the moles next to our site!:confused:

C.J.
Hey C.J. glad you got your light working. No moles here in Colonia del Rey :p. Are you going to the open house at Camper Clinic? It's a pretty good gig. We could plan on getting together. Let us know.