Finally got out!!!

boydk2001

Well, after having the 2900MK sitting at the in-laws for the last 3 weeks, we (my wife and I) finally got to take off for the weekend. We traveled a whopping 70 miles up the road to Pedernales State Park for 3 fun filled days of R & R. The park is beautiful, wonderful sites, peaceful and quiet(except for the folks next to us, wonder if they know how loud their voices were?). The only downside is that i am now back at work wishing i was back in the camper.

Everything worked out great with the Sundance, plenty of space, and more creature comforts than one should have when out "roughing it". We already have our next outing planned for Nov. First we will be going to Kerrville city park and then to Inks Lake (my favorite)!!!

And like Roy use to say.....
Happy Trails to you, until we meet again:)

Fordsd250

We have found that most of the short trips we take usually are the best. We just made a short trip (80 miles) to one of our state parks and had a great time. We did not have to buy any fuel on this trip and that was a first for us.:p

TXBobcat

Fulltime
Hay Boyd
If your going to Kerrville, I have a real good rally for you to try out. A group of really fun people have a yearly rally at Buckhorn RV Resort just north of Kerrville. It is the Sweetheart (Valentines weekend) Rally you can find on RV.net. http://www.rv.net/forum/index.cfm/fuseaction/thread/tid/22021538.cfm

If your really intrested you can go to this URL and sign up. Keep reading the RV.net web site to see how things are progressing. It gets a little weird but don't let it bother you. It is a great bunch of people having fun. This rally usually has around 30 - 35 rigs and does not have any dues or anything. Just have to pay for your site.

http://www.rvrally.net/

This is the 7th year the rally has been going on so it is a lot of fun and everyone is welcome.

BC

PM me if you have any questions.

wagenman

I feel your pain boydk2001, we bought ours going on around 3 weeks ago and have it parked across the street in our neighbors yard. So I get to look at it everyday but have not gone anywhere in it yet! This weekend we are heading up to northern MI for what might be real close to winter camping, but oh well its at least camping..lol