Directory of Vendors

clayhud

Jim,

Will MCD Inovations attend? They checked a couple of my shades in 2017.

Thanks,

jbeletti

Jim,

Will MCD Inovations attend? They checked a couple of my shades in 2017.

Thanks,

Clay, I've reached out to my rep and have not heard back. MCD was bought around the 2017 timeframe and maybe there's been some personnel changes. I'll attempt contact again.

cbramsey

The vendor I was most interested in was the folks that sold Wash Wax All at the 2017 Rally. I need to replenish my stash. D&G Sales were the folks in 2017.

"Hi-Viz" Bill

The vendor I was most interested in was the folks that sold Wash Wax All at the 2017 Rally. I need to replenish my stash. D&G Sales were the folks in 2017.

FYI .. You don't have to wait until Goshen ... You can get ALL of the Wash Wax All products on Amazon !!

jbeletti

Any Satellite or washer/dryer dealers?

Satellite - yes: Elkhart Satellite will be there.

Stained Glass Windows (Richard and Ginger Anderson) - Will NOT be vending with us. Ginger had an accident and surgery and they had to cancel on it in late May :)

Washer / Dryer - sort of: I suggest speaking with Tiara RVs in advance and order from them what you want. Then ahead of your rally arrival, stop at their shop in Elkhart for the install. In my current coach, Charger Enterprises did my W/D install and did fine on it. I didn't buy from them - HL had the distributor drop ship to Charger.

Last edited: