2019 Torque 371

Freshman

We just took receipt of our brand new 2019 Torque 371 and have a few questions......

• Has anyone added an exterior ladder to get on the roof? We were surprised to find out that it didn't come with one. Or are people using a telescoping ladder to get on the roof?
  • What are people using for motorcycle wheel chocks? I would rather not mount anything to the floor.
  • Does anyone have a diagram showing which cable ports are which? Their are 4 on the exterior and 2 each at each TV location and they are not labeled.
  • Has anyone swapped out the outdoor stove to a grill? I know it would not close with a grill attached but I don't see us ever using the stove.

I am sure we will have other questions as we move along, but this is what we have come up with so far. Now we just need some of this MN snow to go away so we can head on our trial run.

8404fmfvet

I ended up buying a telescoping ladder. As for the wires well I elected not to have tv or the like. Check out canyon dancers and put your bikes in gear.

david-steph2018

This is what I used to chase the wire and see which cable went were. Bought it at Lowes Southwire Coax Continuity Analog-Volt Datacomm Tester

https://www.lowes.com/pd/Southwire-Coax-Continuity-Analog-Volt-Datacomm-Tester/50278121

It makes it easier on you

We just purchased our 2019 317 and are on our maiden voyage. Everything is going well except we can’t seem to find the “timer switch” to be able to use the fuel tank to fill our golf cart??

LBR

We just purchased our 2019 317 and are on our maiden voyage. Everything is going well except we can’t seem to find the “timer switch” to be able to use the fuel tank to fill our golf cart??
Should be in the main operating panel inside....press once to turn on, press twice to shut off....and should default to off position automatically after 15 minutes.