A Few North Trail Suggestions of My Own

kampfirekid

Here's a few I'm thinking of. Some of them I will add, and due to time being short, I'd have considered these options, if they were available, leaving me more time for other things.

1) Factory-Mounted Surge Guard
2) Power Shore Connection (Twist & Lock Type)
3) LED Tail and Clearance Lights
4) Stove Burner Cover
5) Surround Sound w/ Good Sounding Stereo. Subwoofer?
6) Outside Sink (As Mentioned a Post Above)
7) Electric Tongue Jack
8) Power Awning - Maybe Just a Better Quality Awning
9) Better Exhaust Fans w/ Covers
10) Bike Rack, or Hitch Receiver on Rear of Trailer
11) Rear Ladder
12) Better Faucet (possibly a gooseneck) in Bathroom
13) A Poop Tube Storage Worth Using
14) Clear Glass in Entrance/Exit Door w/ Blind
15) Daytime/Nighttime Shades instead of Blinds.
16) Better Stereo w/ MP3 or Aux. Connection.
17) Better Quality Storage Access Doors - Ours are Paper Thin and Flimsy
18) Real Wood Cabinets Instead of Contact Paper Finishes.
19) Option for Wood Door Inserts Instead of "Stained Glass"
20) Option for Dual Bunks on 31BHD instead of Sofa... Or Maybe a Comfortable Sofa.

Most of these are options, which many I will do myself if we decide to run this rig a while. You'll notice nothing is structure-related. I think Heartland has THAT down to a science. Love my North Trail!

TXBobcat

Fulltime
If our trailers had all those options when we bought them we probably could not have purchased it. I would have liked to have had hydraulic front jacks on my Bighorn, Wood trim, Surge protector built in, Michelin tires, Washer and Dryer, Ice maker, 4 door Refridg, Sony TV’s in the bedroom, living room and basement, Bose entertainment system, 5500 Generator.

That should be good.. but now it is like a Landmark or bigger and I would have to get a bigger TV. Ah heck. I can’t afford all that.. I’ll keep the Bighorn that I can afford.

This is meant to be lite hearted.. so don’t be offended, but that is why we are not in a Landmark or an Allegro Bus. Heck it’s only money…

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
but see yall have things that us Landmark owners would like such as outside speakers. but then if we had that we would find something else we would want. I guess my mother was right when she told me "you are never satisfied". LOL

truknutt

Committed Member
You've gotta admit that a hard-wired surge guard as standard equipment on ALL Heartland rigs would be a huge plus! ;)

Hart

Kampfirekid, you should have an MP3 connection on yours. Our '09 has one to connect an Ipod.