Camper Clinic, Rockport, TX

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
What a pleasant experience today with Camper Clinic. We had a potential problem with our Dometic Fridge. I called Dometic to inquire about excessive frost and after checking the seal, I noticed the seal over the top of the lower door was split open about 10 inches across. I told them we were leaving for Texas in a few weeks and would it be OK to wait until we got down there to check it out. Reply was yes, no problem I recorded all the information, date, time and who I talked to. I called Camper Clinic and made an appointment for inspection. After they inspected the seal, they called me a couple days later and ordered a door. A week later the door was in and we made an appointment for 10AM today. I arrived at 9 and was out by 10 with a new door and because I recorded my discussion with Dometic, it was all warranteed. Great service and very friendly folks there. The sales staff was trying to talk us into a Landmark :rolleyes:. No Thanks, we like our Bighorn.

Tom of Ypsi

Ray,

With all of the neat upgrades you have done to your BH you could not afford to get a Landmark and start all over.

tweber

Founding Wisconsin Chapter Leader-Retired
I was wondering how your door situation ended, Ray. Glad to hear all went well. Was Dometic willing to cover parts and labor, too? Take care.