Which Sat connects to which TV

Charlie Harris

Hello All, Need some tech help. Trying to hook my sat to the Bighorn. In outdoor bin, four hookups for sat, two above two below. Which sat connect is for the rear TV? Also which jack inside the cabinet with DVD/Surround is for Sat? One connect inside has marked Anten and is hooked in the rear portal marked FM radio. The other empty jack has a phone connect under it. Is this the correct Sat Jack. I have hooked my direct dish directly to the tv thru a window and all works, now just need the correct hookup at the docking station outside. Thanks for any replies and Love the BigHorn

SmokeyBare

With the Receiver connected to the cable port in the RV. Go outside to the Dock Station... Check which connection is feeding 12 Volt power which would be coming from the Receiver to power the LNB.

I just used the Satellite Signal Finder Meter... which has a small light inside mine as well as a audible signal... the light tells me I am connected to the receiver... the audible signal gets louder... as the meter moves higher... as I get closer to the Satellite I am shooting for.

TXBobcat

Fulltime
Charlie
If all else fails you can take a VCR or DVD player connect the output to one of the Coax connectors in the Docking station and connect a TV to the Coax in the entertainment center in the living room and bed room and see what comes out.

BTW I also answered your PM.. Hope everything works out.

Charlie Harris

Thanks to all who posted,,my smarter half found a schematic glued inside the docking station door!! Duh heres my sign!!!