How do I upload pictures?

farupp

I have been trying to upload a picture to my profile and have been unsuccessful. The one I am trying to use is below but when I try to add it to my profile I get a message that the file can't be used. How do I do it? Thanks. Frank.

I added this photo to this message by using the insert image tool.

resized.jpg

danemayer

Click on SETTINGS at top right of page.
Scroll down the left side to MY SETTINGS and select EDIT SIGNATURE
Scroll down to UPLOAD SIGNATURE PICTURE. Note that if you use Option 2, the picture has to meet the size requirements noted below.
After choosing a file, click on UPLOAD.
Signature Pic.JPG

After uploading, I think you have to scroll up to INSERT SIGNATURE PICTURE and click on that.

farupp

resized.jpg

I have tried all that and still get the message: "Unable to save image." The picture is 100 x 100 pixels. I can put it in a thread (see above) but not on my profile.
Frank

BLR

I can upload pictures but how do you "rotate" them as they turn from original?
Did you load them from computer??

I only use Tapatalk and your photo of the Pioneer is correct. It didn't rotate

Sent from BLR Logistics

farupp

I did a Google search and found a download for Tapatalk. The installation instructions are very confusing to me and contradictory. But I can't modify my "signature" to include a picture for some reason. I can, however, insert a picture in a thread (see below). I can't figure out what the problem might be. Help!

Frank

resized.jpg

BLR

I did a Google search and found a download for Tapatalk. The installation instructions are very confusing to me and contradictory. But I can't modify my "signature" to include a picture for some reason. I can, however, insert a picture in a thread (see below). I can't figure out what the problem might be. Help!

Frank

View attachment 61265
I have the paid version, I think it's $5

I haven't been on a computer version of a forum for 5 years or so.

I do know that some things have to be done on a computer and maybe adding a picture to your signature is one of them.
I can change my signature, just not add a picture..
Everything I need to do on the forums are from Tapatalk/Phone only.
The pictures are on my phone easy to add them to any post/thread.

Barbara

Sent from BLR Logistics

farupp

Still get message that the file cannot be used.

Here is what I'm trying to upload to my signature. It's a .jpg file and 12kb in size.

image4g.jpg

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
JB mentioned that there was a software issue.
I've tried to upload your pic to your signature and got the same message as you.
So, be patient it will be resolved.

Peace
Dave

jbeletti

Was the image within these limits:
Profile pic = max 100x100 pixels
Signature = max 500x100 pixels

These are from Zack, our web developer.

farupp

Jim: The picture I am trying to upload to my signature is 200 x 77 pixels and is 12.4kb. It should work on my signature I believe. It is a Paint file saved as a .jpg.
Frank

jbeletti

Jim: The picture I am trying to upload to my signature is 200 x 77 pixels and is 12.4kb. It should work on my signature I believe. It is a Paint file saved as a .jpg.
Frank

Email the image to me for testing please.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

zackw

Webmaster
Uploading of avatars, profile photos, and signature pics should be functioning now.

Please let us know if you find any issues!