2012 3010 ramp door/patio

Just purchased a 2012 cyclone 3010 and was wondering if the ramp door can be adapted with a cable set and mount to turn it into a patio? My buddy was saying it may not have the inner structure for this option? Any input appreciated.

danemayer

Hi arcticcatjunky,

Congratulations on the new-to-you Cyclone and welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum.

People have asked about this in the past and yes, the answer from the factory has been that the internal structure is not designed for it to be used as a patio, unless it was offered as a patio from the factory.

Hi Dan
thanks for the unfortunate info, I guess I'll talk to my locale trailer manufacturer and see what the cost will be on a new aluminum framed door for this rig.

jeffdee

Hi Dan
thanks for the unfortunate info, I guess I'll talk to my locale trailer manufacturer and see what the cost will be on a new aluminum framed door for this rig.

OR........

I am attaching a link

https://batonrouge.craigslist.org/rvs/d/denham-springs-2013-fifthwheel-tri-axle/6800739067.html

to a Craigslist ad that has everything you need for your ramp/patio project for $2000. The patio awning alone is worth the $2000 asking price. Remember, the patio option has the ramp, fence, cables and awning.

Last edited: