Mallard m32 outdoor tv

NCmallard

I have a 2017 m32. Can’t figure out how to get cable working outside. Don’t know if anyone had any pointers

Chopperno1

I had a similar issue when I first tried to use mine in my m32. The living area tv worked fine but the bunk house and out door tv did not. The solution in my case was the coax connectors where loose on the backside of wall plates and splitter. On mine if I remember correctly the splitter was behind the pull out shelf in the outdoor kitchen. I also had 2 connectors that where not crimped on just slid on.

KrisMcDo

I was curious if you had figured your TVs out. We have a 32 and are also having this problem. It only came with the TV in the outdoor kitchen, and it was working when we did our walk through, but I haven’t been able to get anything on it since then.

This is is currently the only TV installed in our trailer. I’ve tried it with the antenea booster on and off. I have gone through the TV menu and done a channel search with the settings as both cable and over the air, but I get no channels either way.

Im going to check for loose connections, but was curious if you had worked this out on your camper and could point me in the right direction.
Thanks,
Kris