Censorship

pmw2479

I own a heartland Fuel 250 and have issues I would like to discuss in this community but it seems that every time I post, I am told that my post will be moderated which seems to mean my post will be censored. Is this really the way this forum is run?

Paul

danemayer

Every new member of the forum has the first few posts moderated so we can prevent spam and other undesirable content from going public.

You're not being censored and your earlier post has several replies.

jbeletti

Hi Paul and welcome to the forum!

I'm the forum Admin. Dan Mayer is one of our forum moderators. He has given you accurate info here.

Combating spam is a huge deal for online forums and it's a daily function here for our forum moderators. We take active, automatic steps within the forum software to help us and as Dan explained, we have a 2-post rule in place where each new member is Moderated for their first 2 posts. After their second post is approved, an automatic-promotion rule moves that user from Registered-Moderated to Registered-UnModerated. And that's where you are now - unmoderated :)

So long as you're looking for help with your coach issues or wish to share mods, repairs and camping info with fellow Heartlanders - you came to the right forum.