PDA

View Full Version : 2019 - Goshen Rally - CheapHeat by RV Comfort Systems

jbeletti
04-05-2019, 11:30 AM
RV Comfort Systems will be back with us this year, offering their CheapHeat product to rally attendees.

RV Comfort Systems is a Heartland Owners Club Vendor Partner. As such, all Club Members are offered an everyday discount (https://heartlandowners.org/showthread.php/75167-CheapHeat-Special-for-Heartland-Owners-Club-members?p=615868&viewfull=1#post615868) on the CheapHeat product.

Rally Special
Today, we're pleased to announce that RV Comfort Systems is offering Special Pricing for Goshen Rally attendees who pre-purchase a CheapHeat system from today through May 15th. All CheapHeat Specials for this rally will be sold Freight and Tax free! Those specials are as follows:
(click image above for larger view)

Hands-On CheapHeat Installation Workshop
If 6 or more rally attendees pre-purchase the CheapHeat system by May 15th, Larry will host an Hands-On CheapHeat Installation Workshop. This workshop will give CheapHeat purchasers the opportunity to have the owner of RV Comfort System work with them hand-in-hand to counsel and supervise their own self-install of CheapHeat into their RV at the rally. See the attached schedule for the tentative Installation Workshop.

Questions?
Feel free to ask any question you may have about the CheapHeat product, the Rally Special or the Installation Workshop, publically in this thread via Reply. Or if you wish to speak with Larry privately, he may be reached at 425-408-3140 / larry@rvcomfortsystems.com

Click here (https://heartlandowners.org/showthread.php/74575-2019-Goshen-Rally-Rally-Vendor-Specials?p=612300&viewfull=1#post612300) to return to the 2019 Goshen Rally Vendor Specials thread.

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn
04-05-2019, 02:27 PM
I will buy one if they install it. I will pay for the install.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

CheapHeat
04-05-2019, 02:50 PM
I will buy one if they install it. I will pay for the install.

Jess we don't install we only manufacture the product, that being said we have partnered with"Twin Lakes RV Repair" in La Grange and they are going to offer Rally special pricing to Heartland owners during the rally. There are limited amount slots available so is I suggest you call them sooner than latter to set an appointment (Contact information attached).

Twin Lakes RV Repair & Detail

Kim Douglas

401 East Central Ave

La Garnge, IN

260-562-2372

kim@twinlakesrvrepair.com

jayc
04-05-2019, 04:01 PM
This is a great product that I highly recommend! Very even heat throughout the trailer. Best of all, no more hauling around propane tanks.

jbeletti
04-05-2019, 05:05 PM
I used CheapHeat in my Landmark for the last 2 seasons and LOVED it. I so, do NOT miss humping large, heavy propane tanks.

danemayer
04-05-2019, 05:37 PM
I've also had CheapHeat for a couple of years now and love it. If you're headed to the Goshen Rally, take advantage of the discount and get on the list for installation. Or if you prefer to self-install, plan on getting with Larry for the hands-on session.

superduty08
04-05-2019, 09:45 PM
We are interested and will be making phone calls Monday.

gwalter
04-05-2019, 11:03 PM
We used our Cheap Heat for our 6 week trip to AZ this winter and love it. We spent about $200 on propane for the same trip last winter and only about 1/2 of a tank this year. It is much quieter when running on electricity compared to propane and a more comfortable consistent heat.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

CheapHeat
04-06-2019, 12:31 PM
We are interested and will be making phone calls Monday.
Bob our office is open on Saturdays for Tech support and orders Ph# 425-408-3140

Nabo
04-07-2019, 08:32 PM
What a wonderful pricing on this product. We have had 3 Heartland 5th wheels with CheapHeat installed and would do it again. Folks that are attending the National rally, this is the best buy of the rally. Order it now.

CheapHeat
04-09-2019, 02:26 PM
I'd like to thank Twin Lakes RV Repair for working with us in setting up a special discount program for 2019 Heartland National Rally owners. This program will give the rally owners that want to get there CheapHeat system installed by one of Twin Lakes service technicians a $100 discount on the LABOR (Coupon attached below).

That being said as with any RV service center the summer months are there most busy time of the year. So making an appointment sooner than latter will assure you that you have a locked in time and date to get the work done.

"Hi-Viz" Bill
04-10-2019, 04:46 PM
I tried calling Twin Lakes RV Repair with a couple questions!!

The number listed went to a Verizon wireless error msg: "call cannot be completed as dialed" !!

Any ideas ???

Bill C.

CheapHeat
04-10-2019, 05:07 PM
I tried calling Twin Lakes RV Repair with a couple questions!!

The number listed went to a Verizon wireless error msg: "call cannot be completed as dialed" !!

Any ideas ???

Bill C.
SO SORRY
My Bad its a Type-o the number is 260-562-2372 I got the six and zero mixed up, I will update the files ASAP

CheapHeat
04-10-2019, 05:33 PM
Twin Lakes RV Repair File has been updated with the correct phone number.
Sorry for the confusion.

CheapHeat
04-13-2019, 09:02 PM
There seems to be some confusion about our pricing matrix:
1. Prepaid purchases made BEFORE May/15 with the delivery being made at the National Rally. The sale price is $538.00, NO Freight, and No Tax.
·$382.43 Total savings off of suggested retail.
· Call Larry @ Ph# 425-408-3140 to receive this price.
2. Purchases made AFTER May/15 and during National Rally will be sold for $596.00, No Freight, and No Tax.
· $324.43 Total Savings off of suggested retail.

Kathi-27
04-14-2019, 07:42 AM
has anyone called twin lakes to get a ball park price for install

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn
04-14-2019, 12:36 PM
has anyone called twin lakes to get a ball park price for installYes, install would be $1000 minus the $100 discount = $900. + the cost of the unit.

I changed my mind and feel that for us living in California I don't hardly ever use the heater anyway, so I can't justify that experience to save a few dollars on propane.

I'm out...

Kathi-27
04-14-2019, 01:43 PM
thanks for the info jess. see you at the rally. I'm going to install myself. don't look that hard. will go to class cheap heat is having at the rally.

CheapHeat
04-14-2019, 01:54 PM
thanks for the info jess. see you at the rally. I'm going to install myself. don't look that hard. will go to class cheap heat is having at the rally.
Kathi-27,
You'r are welcome to join us during our Hands-on CheapHeat installation workshop June 7th thru June 9th.

INSTALLATON WORKSHOP
June 7th
9:00 AM – 10:30 AM (Rally Hall)
· Detailed Class on “How to Install” CheapHeat Hybrid Electric Heating system
11:00 AM – 5:00 PM (in the field)
· Self-Installation of CheapHeat system. Larry will visit each RV periodically throughout the day to review and offer guidance as Heartland owners install their own CheapHeat Hybrid Kit.
June 8thand 9th
9:00 AM – 9:30 AM (Rally Hall)
· Q & A Review for installations in progress and review installation instruction manual with late arrivals.
10:00 AM – 5:00 PM (In Field)
· Self-Installation of CheapHeat system. Larry will visit each RV periodically throughout the day to review and offer guidance as Heartland owners install their own CheapHeat Hybrid Kit.

Kathi-27
04-14-2019, 02:16 PM
thank you Larry will see you there. Will be contacting you soon to order system.

CheapHeat
04-18-2019, 06:21 PM
Two Stage 30/50 Kit

There seems to be some confusion about whether the two-stage option was included in the discounted rally specials pricing shown in the flyer.

The 2-Stage 30/50 Kit is an option that will automatically switch the electric heater between the High heater setting and Low heater setting, depending whether you are hooked up to a 50-amp service or a 30-amp service.

The 30/50 2-stage kit is an additional option that can be added to your order and it will receive​ the Vendor Partner Heartland owners club 25% discount.

*Feel free to contact me with any additional questions: Ph 425-408-3140 or larry@rvcomfortsystems.com

jbeletti
05-06-2019, 11:37 PM
9 Days Left!

To date, RV Comfort Systems have sold 6 Cheap Heat systems at the Early Sale Pre-Paid special price. There are only 9 days left to purchase at the lowest cost possible. See post #1 for details.

jbeletti
05-11-2019, 03:46 PM
4 Days Left!

Only 4 days left to purchase a Cheap Heat system Early Sale Pre-Paid special price. See post #1 for details.

rmeyer
05-12-2019, 07:49 AM
Have used the system all winter. Great investment.

CheapHeat
05-22-2019, 03:05 PM
*****************WORKSHOP SAPCE STILL AVAILABLE*******************
Even though the date for the special discount for pre-paid orders has passed. We will be bringing a few extra systems with us for those that still want to attend the workshop that missed the cut-off date. Those systems will be sold at the regular rally discount. Which means you'll get the Heartland Preferred Vendor 25% discount off of retail, plus Free freight and NO sales taxes which still adds up to $125.43 savings off of the normal preferred vendors price.
That being said, if you do want to attend the workshop please send us an e-mail or give us a call so we can send you the list of hand tools you'll need and misc extras you may need to pick up in advance of your installation.
Larry@rvcomfortsystems.com or Phone: 425-408-3140

Thanks
Larry

CheapHeat
05-23-2019, 12:45 PM
******In response to a recent e-mail I received Today*******
The installation process is normally a day long process, that being said the workshop will be Fri, Sat, and Sun, starting Friday morning with a 1 1/2 hour how to class at the Rally Hall. For the late arrivals or those that didn't complete the job the first day or they had to leave half way through the day for something else. We will be meeting for a Q&A Sat and Sun morning to review any problem areas.
Through-out all 3 days I will be traveling from RV to RV to answer questions and help with any unforeseen issues.

CheapHeat
06-01-2019, 09:45 PM
************* EXTRA SYSTEMS AVILABLE***************
We were able to pack in an extra 5 systems above and beyond the already pre sold systems. So, anyone that hasn’t purchased a CheapHeat System yet for the workshop, and would like to attend can purchase one on a first come first serve bases. If you would like you can call Ph: 425-408-3140 or e-mail: Larry@rvcomfortsystems.comto reserve one for the workshop.

jbeletti
06-08-2019, 06:32 AM
NOTE - the Pre-Rally Cheap Heat installation classes were moved from outdoors (Nelson's Pavilion) to indoors (Rally Hall).

Sorry that this change wasn't picked up in our printed docs.

CheapHeat
06-11-2019, 06:30 AM
+++++ADDITIONAL INSTALLATION CLASSES++++++
I have had some request for additional "How to Classes" at the Rally. I spoke to Jim and he said if we had enough interest we could do another class latter this week. That being said there is already a class scheduled Saturday 15/June/2019 morning at 9:00 AM in the Rally Hall.
if you feel that you need some more one-on-one, please stop by our display in the venders hall. But if we get enough request we will put on another class Wednesday or Thursday.
Also feel free to contact me directly at Ph 425-408-3140 with any questions.

TravelTiger
06-13-2019, 10:44 PM
+++++ADDITIONAL INSTALLATION CLASSES++++++
I have had some request for additional "How to Classes" at the Rally. I spoke to Jim and he said if we had enough interest we could do another class latter this week. That being said there is already a class scheduled Saturday 15/June/2019 morning at 9:00 AM in the Rally Hall.
if you feel that you need some more one-on-one, please stop by our display in the venders hall. But if we get enough request we will put on another class Wednesday or Thursday.
Also feel free to contact me directly at Ph 425-408-3140 with any questions.

Looking forward to this added class! Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk