Brand links don't work, Big Country missing, Looking at posted pics

NYSUPstater

Anyone else notice or have this issue? When I go to the "home page" of all the brands here to see what's up w/ some, near the upper right corner is a picture/link to that brands website. Quick link I guess you could say. The Big Country is missing theres and when I do click onto what ever brand, it comes up 404 "site not found" and a link to backpage. Is it just our 'puter or are others experiencing the same thing?

Also, sometime ago I asked if others were having this issue as well but I'm still having a problem viewing mutli pics when posted by 1 person. What happens is that 1 person may post/have a couple to several pics to view. I click onto the 1st one, no problem. Some may have a little arrow for next or say next as well as close. No problem with that. However, if multi pics, no arrow or next, when I backpage so as to want to view the next pic(s), 1st backpage, pic I was on kinda goes dark, 2nd backpage click and goes back to home page, and have to start all over again. Is this a problem w/ our computer or no?

danemayer

If you're talking about this screen,
Capture.JPG

When I click on Big Country, it takes me to this screen
Capture.JPG

While viewing either picture, the Previous/First - Next/Last buttons advance through the pics.
Capture.JPG