Bedroom ventilation and air flow

Debbie22

Hi, We have a 2016 Sundance that I for the most part love. However, it has a closet slide and only one window in the bedroom. I really thought this would not be a problem but in the warmer months it get hot in the bedroom. There is a vent in the ceiling but it’s not much help. What have other people done to help with air flow and cooling the bedroom?

Last edited by a moderator:

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
If you want to cool the bedroom add a 2nd AC unit.
If you just want improved ventilation, you can change out the fan for one that is more efficient such as the Fantastic Vent Fan or other such as a Heng's Vortex Fan.

Peace
Dave

Lynn1130

I would not recommend a Heng's unless they have come out with something new. The one I have in the bathroom is loud and annoying. You cannot adjust speed. The Fantastic on the other hand, is what I have in the bedroom and the speed and direction can be adjusted. It moves plenty of air.

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
They have a multi-speed fan, 3 exhaust, 2 intake. Not as loud as the single speed unit unless you set it to high speed. I put it in the bedroom. The single speed went into the bathroom as a highly effective fart fan. Still quieter than the OEM fan and no TV interference.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk