Apollo 1/2 Time Oven- Microwave

tim4926

Hey yall

I have a 2009 Sundancer lightweight with the Apollo 1/2 Time Oven- Microwave with the gas cook top.... it was working fine and now the microwave or oven will not start when the stop/ start button is pressed, I have check the basics and yes it has power and it will let you type in a time. I am going to call the help line but has anyone ever experienced this?

danemayer

Hi tim4926,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum.

There are a number of owners on the forum who have or at one time had an Apollo 1/2 time. Someone may be able to offer some ideas.

NWILSON

Kentucky Chapter Leaders - retired
Hey yall

I have a 2009 Sundancer lightweight with the Apollo 1/2 Time Oven- Microwave with the gas cook top.... it was working fine and now the microwave or oven will not start when the stop/ start button is pressed, I have check the basics and yes it has power and it will let you type in a time. I am going to call the help line but has anyone ever experienced this?
I have some parts for the Apollo as well as a complete working unit. Send me a private message and we'll see if we can get you cooking again!

jbeletti

You can also try to call Midwest Sales in Elkhart to see if they still distribute these ovens and parts for them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk