Old house borer?

14a2a5dbb72f7fb8055bd3653c177109.jpg

So this frass keeps showing up in my out door “party center.” It seems to be of the same consistency at the old house borers that get into my deck. I can’t see any holes in the door or anywhere obvious, but when I tap to “ceiling” area (would be under the bunk) of the party center, some falls out. Anybody ever seen anything like this in their camper?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CDN

B and B
Hello,

There is likely a pile of sawdust caught under the ceiling panel. I took my first trip a weekend ago and had the same thing happen around my TV inside. The bathroom had sawdust leak out around the roof skylight. Maybe pull a light out if possible and use a shopvac to suck the sawdust out. I took my skylight out and vacuumed the areas around it.

recumbent615

Founding MA Chapter Leader-retired
Hello,

There is likely a pile of sawdust caught under the ceiling panel. I took my first trip a weekend ago and had the same thing happen around my TV inside. The bathroom had sawdust leak out around the roof skylight. Maybe pull a light out if possible and use a shopvac to suck the sawdust out. I took my skylight out and vacuumed the areas around it.

Agreed - if it is a newer rig, it could just be teh mess that the factory left behind - when you start looking around behind panels and such you will see the hidden mess that got covered up before it was cleaned up