Promotion Question?

fvanassen

How does one get promoted from junior member to the level of seeing everything? I appreciate the "two posts" rule. I posted one last week and do not expect to need another for a long time to come (unless this counts?).

Also how does one put those cute maps on their names to show where we've been? Is there a general HOW TO anywhere. Or a email address for help.

leftyf

SSG Stumpy-VA Terrorist
To become a regular member...ya gotta post more than 3 times!

They have a two post rule here to keep the spammers at bay. You can change you own tag from junior member to superposter if you want. Go into your profile and change it.

No biggy.:D

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
FWIW, the member status must be based on the number of posts you've made. My status just went from junior member to member, with 21 posts. Don't know how many posts you need before you enter the Order of the Secret Handshake.

jbeletti

JohnDar,

These are called User Titles. Here's how they are setup at this time:

User Title Minimum Posts
Junior Member 0
Member 20

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
FWIW, the member status must be based on the number of posts you've made. My status just went from junior member to member, with 21 posts. Don't know how many posts you need before you enter the Order of the Secret Handshake.
That, my friend, is one of the best kept secrets.:D

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
Heck, I thought you had to face to the north, stand on one leg and go "woo-hoo" three times. No wonder the squirrels were looking funny at me.

Marine Mike

Tom,

Ok here is the real dumb question... How do I change the color on the states? I created a map of all the 1 state I have been to so far.

Thanks

Tom of Ypsi

No dumb question here just a bunch of rv'rs wanting to know the if's, and's and whats. The colors are different with each state and no way to change colors that I know of.

SmokeyBare

Go back to the Web page you got the map from..... and select the states.. that you want colors in.... or have visited... and save that new map....

Shazzzam ! there ya go

Marv

lmcclure

1st Tennessee Member#1084
:rolleyes:I thought that you had to get a tattoo with the model and vin of your rig under the word Heartland. Durn

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
It's magic. Most of us use smoke and mirrors. Or you could go to "User CP' then click "Edit Profile" go to the bottom of the page and there are two options to add your map. If you have saved you map in you computer, use option 2 and click "browse", find you map and save. Then "save signature". WALA! And now my usual disclaimer, "I think".
Peace
Dave

dakotakid

Well i hope i did it right . I went to edit profie picture. did that, saved changes, still trying to git it on my page when i post. still need your help