PDA

View Full Version : EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: OR, Redmond - 6/10/2020 to 6/17/2020

Pages : 1 [2]

Alan57
09-29-2019, 12:59 PM
Rod and Kelly, I contacted expo center rv park to sign up for the regional ralley. The full hook up sites are full according to them. They said they have 5 on the waiting list which they have placed in the dry camp area to go to the hook up sites as they come available. They told me to contact you to get on that list. My name is Alan Cole contact number is 209 605-1090. My HOG number is 3964, chuck hale is my neighbor and he is helping me with getting signed up. Thanks in advance for you help.

fawn-pete4855
09-29-2019, 04:04 PM
Hello Rod & Kelly

Just letting you know that we filled out the registration form for this Rally jut now, and submitted it. We will be arriving on June 8th and departing on June 18th 2020. Our RV is a2013 Heartland Landmark Grand Canyon. And our HOC # 3104.

Thank You
Pete & Fawn Olvera

For20hunter
10-02-2019, 12:21 PM
Rod and Kelly, I contacted expo center rv park to sign up for the regional ralley. The full hook up sites are full according to them. They said they have 5 on the waiting list which they have placed in the dry camp area to go to the hook up sites as they come available. They told me to contact you to get on that list. My name is Alan Cole contact number is 209 605-1090. My HOG number is 3964, chuck hale is my neighbor and he is helping me with getting signed up. Thanks in advance for you help.

Alan, we were able to work with the park and get you into a site. We need your wife's name, your arrival date, departure date and the model of your Big Country

Rod

- - - Updated - - -

Hello Rod & Kelly

Just letting you know that we filled out the registration form for this Rally jut now, and submitted it. We will be arriving on June 8th and departing on June 18th 2020. Our RV is a2013 Heartland Landmark Grand Canyon. And our HOC # 3104.

Thank You
Pete & Fawn Olvera

Thats great to hear. We look forward to having you guys at our rally!

Rod

For20hunter
10-03-2019, 10:06 PM
We have worked with the park to move people with substantially smaller rigs than the sites they initially assigned, to move them to sites more appropriate and have therefore been able to move 5 rigs off the wait list onto the attendance list. If you were affected, the park will send you your new site assignment. I hope everyone understands that we are trying to allow the most of our members to attend and are not trying to offend anyone in particular.

Rod

RVFun4Us
10-09-2019, 06:22 PM
Hey Rod and Kelly. Do you know when Performance Trailer Braking will start taking reservation for disc brake installs and suspension upgrades? Want to get on that list. Thanks.

For20hunter
10-09-2019, 08:15 PM
It’s funny you mention that we have a flyer for them we are just getting ready to publish keep an eye out in the next few days for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

steve&carla0718
10-12-2019, 11:25 PM
hi Rod & Kelly,
Just checking to see if you received our checks for the High Desert tour and the additional $20 that was required prior to the New Year. Mailed them out out around the 21st of September..
thank you

For20hunter
10-13-2019, 02:01 PM
Hey all,

Check out Post #3 for information about upgrades for suspension or disc brake installs.

Rod

- - - Updated - - -

hi Rod & Kelly,
Just checking to see if you received our checks for the High Desert tour and the additional $20 that was required prior to the New Year. Mailed them out out around the 21st of September..
thank you

Steve and Carla,

Yes, we received your additional check for the $50.00 attendance fee and $40.00 for High Desert Museum. Thank you!

Rod

dgilton
10-18-2019, 10:12 PM
When do we pay for the trip to museum and the special dinner?

For20hunter
10-18-2019, 10:15 PM
We don’t need those monies until after the first of the year. We will notify everyone when we need you to send the payment. We have received a couple of those checks already and that’s okay. We just didn’t want to hold all that extra money hostage for that long.

ChaSue
10-22-2019, 09:52 AM
Charles and Sue here. We're new to the Heartland family. Just returned home from the Las Vegas Chapter Rally. Had a blast! We'd like to attend Redmond Rally. I am now searching the forum for the wait list, Can some help me find it?

CruzTerri
10-22-2019, 10:01 AM
Charles and Sue here. We're new to the Heartland family. Just returned home from the Las Vegas Chapter Rally. Had a blast! We'd like to attend Redmond Rally. I am now searching the forum for the wait list, Can some help me find it?

Welcome to the Heartland Family. Check out the first post here (https://heartlandowners.org/showthread.php/75456-EVENT-Heartland-Regional-Rally-OR-Redmond-6-10-2020-to-6-17-2020) that's where you'll usually find all the rally info, contact info, etc.

For20hunter
10-22-2019, 12:48 PM

Charles and Sue,

We are glad you had so much fun at the Nevada Rally! We would love for you to attend the Redmond Pacific Region Rally. Please go to the first post and follow the directions for filling out the form or calling the park to make your reservations. Once you do that, post back on this rally thread, the dates you will arrive and depart, your HOC number, the make and model of your rig, and if you would like to attend any of the non heartland excursions (golf, mini golf, high desert museum, McMenamins Dinner). There is a lot going on at this rally so please take the time to read post one. Last but not least, we will need an email address from you to keep you updated as to changes and updates to the rally (you can message us your email address).

Rod and Kelly

ChaSue
10-22-2019, 04:17 PM
Hi Rod, reservations have been submitted. Check for $35 in the mail.
HOC #6375
Attendees: Charles Adkins and Susan Mincks
Rig: 2019 Cyclone HD 3600
Dates: 6/10 to 6/13

For20hunter
10-22-2019, 05:04 PM
HOC #6375

Great! I will put you on the list! Is the date of departure correct? Saturday June 13th, 2020?

Rod

ChaSue
10-22-2019, 07:59 PM
[QUOTE=For20hunter;629817]Great! I will put you on the list! Is the date of departure correct? Saturday June 13th, 2020?

Rod[/QUO
Our checkout 6/14/19, Sunday. Sorry for the mistake.

RoadJunkie
10-23-2019, 07:22 AM
HOC #6375

Hey Charlie! It looks like you are now hooked on rallies! We hope to see you guys in Redmond and see all the new devices and features you have added to your rig, that is now that you have absorbed all of our well-intended advise from the Vegas rally attendees. Hello to Susan.

- - - Updated - - -

For20hunter
10-24-2019, 01:37 PM
[QUOTE=For20hunter;629817]Great! I will put you on the list! Is the date of departure correct? Saturday June 13th, 2020?

Rod[/QUO
Our checkout 6/14/19, Sunday. Sorry for the mistake.

Okay, did you give the park your corrected date of departure? Just making sure that we get your reservation correct.

Rod

For20hunter
10-26-2019, 04:04 PM
Hey all, we have updated Post 1 and Post 3, announcing the Scavenger Hunt and the 18 Hole Putting Tournament.

Please check them out!

Rod

tdpasoca
10-26-2019, 04:57 PM
Sounds great. Really interested. At the paso rally. chuck is helping me get going my wife Debbie and me are new. Everyone has welcomed us with open arms. Love the people.

tom and Debbie alldredge

ziggy
10-26-2019, 08:33 PM
We signed up for both the scavenger hunt and the putting course with the people in charge. Carlson’s and Jess’s will team up.

looking forward to seeing everyone!
Kristy

For20hunter
10-26-2019, 08:47 PM
We signed up for both the scavenger hunt and the putting course with the people in charge. Carlson’s and Jess’s will team up.

looking forward to seeing everyone!
Kristy

Sounds like the team to beat!!

Rod

- - - Updated - - -

Sounds great. Really interested. At the paso rally. chuck is helping me get going my wife Debbie and me are new. Everyone has welcomed us with open arms. Love the people.

tom and Debbie alldredge

Hey Tom and Debbie,

Kelly and I look forward to meeting you both! The Heartland Owners Club is an amazing group of people and you will make lifelong friends! We hope you join us at the Pacific Region Rally!

Rod

mharnden
10-28-2019, 08:31 PM
Rod and Kelly,

Here is the information you requested:

Mike and Keri Harnden
Arrive 6/10 and depart 6/14
Bighorn 3160 EL

Regards,
Mike

For20hunter
10-29-2019, 09:11 AM
Rod and Kelly,

Here is the information you requested:

Mike and Keri Harnden
Arrive 6/10 and depart 6/14
Bighorn 3160 EL

Regards,
Mike

That's great! We have you down for the rally and I sent you a PM to answer your question you asked, but figure I might as well answer it here too so others that might be curious. Mike asked why if there are 6 sites left do we have people on the waitlist. The answer is that the 6 sites that are left range from 32 feet long to 26 feet long and the rigs on the wait list are longer than that.

Rod

lemmelhouse
10-29-2019, 04:07 PM
Rod, we have filled out the reservation form and mailed you a check for $35, here's the info you requested;
Names attending; Carl & Sylvaine Lemmel
Dates; 6/10/2020 to 6/17/2020
Rig Info; Sundance, 3100ES
HOC#; 2989

TikiDawg
10-29-2019, 09:16 PM
Rod & Kelly,

Unfortunately, we are going to have to cancel for the 2020 Heartland Regional Rally. Just found out that I'm going to have to travel to Germany and England on business during this time frame.

Bummer... because it looks like it's going to be one heck of a great rally.

Hope to see you at another event soon.

Safe Travels,
Steve & Kelly Dutton

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn
10-29-2019, 09:20 PM
Rod & Kelly,

Unfortunately, we are going to have to cancel for the 2020 Heartland Regional Rally. Just found out that I'm going to have to travel to Germany and England on business during this time frame.

Safe Travels,
Steve & Kelly Dutton
I'd quit !!
We'll miss you guys.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

For20hunter
10-29-2019, 10:26 PM
Rod, we have filled out the reservation form and mailed you a check for $35, here's the info you requested;
Names attending; Carl & Sylvaine Lemmel
Dates; 6/10/2020 to 6/17/2020
Rig Info; Sundance, 3100ES
HOC#; 2989

That is great to hear!! How long is your Sundance?

Rod

- - - Updated - - -

Rod & Kelly,

Safe Travels,
Steve & Kelly Dutton

Man, that sucks!!! Steve, we will miss you and Kelly!! Please call and let the park know.

Now who am I gonna have with a drone to take pictures??

Rod

tdpasoca
10-30-2019, 01:22 PM
Hi Rod and Kelly,

This is Tom & Debbie Alldredge HOC #6593. We just attended the cava robles rally in paso robles. We had a great time. Every one welcomed us with open arms. We are excited to attend more events. We want to attend the event in Redmond OR 6/10/2020 to 6/17/2020. I called to make reservations. I was informed that this event was full. I asked to be put on the cancellation list. She told me that she would put me on the list and that I would be number three on the list. Is there anything else I need to do? We are new to the club and not sure of how everything works.
Thank You. Tom and Debbie Alldredge. Phone # (805)712-8258

Hey Tom and Debbie,

Kelly and I look forward to meeting you both! The Heartland Owners Club is an amazing group of people and you will make lifelong friends! We hope you join us at the Pacific Region Rally!

Rod[/QUOTE]

For20hunter
10-31-2019, 02:31 PM
Hi Rod and Kelly,

This is Tom & Debbie Alldredge HOC #6593. We just attended the cava robles rally in paso robles. We had a great time. Every one welcomed us with open arms. We are excited to attend more events. We want to attend the event in Redmond OR 6/10/2020 to 6/17/2020. I called to make reservations. I was informed that this event was full. I asked to be put on the cancellation list. She told me that she would put me on the list and that I would be number three on the list. Is there anything else I need to do? We are new to the club and not sure of how everything works.
Thank You. Tom and Debbie Alldredge. Phone # (805)712-8258

Hey Tom and Debbie,

Rod[/QUOTE]

Tom and Debbie,

That is great to hear! We would love and be honored to have you attend our regional rally. We have you on the wait list. What rig do you own (make and model and length)? There is nothing else that you need to do other than I would recommend that you read the first 3 posts of this rally thread for the details as to what we have planned so far. There will be more posted as we get things firmed up.

Rod

tdpasoca
10-31-2019, 03:12 PM
Tom and Debbie,

That is great to hear! We would love and be honored to have you attend our regional rally. We have you on the wait list. What rig do you own (make and model and length)? There is nothing else that you need to do other than I would recommend that you read the first 3 posts of this rally thread for the details as to what we have planned so far. There will be more posted as we get things firmed up.

Rod[/QUOTE]

We have a 2016 Bighorn 3750fl - 43ft from end to end. We attended our first event at Cava Robles in Paso Robles. We had a great time talking and sharing info with the other members. I have never met a better class of people who are so friendly and willingly to help each other.

For20hunter
10-31-2019, 03:39 PM
Tom and Debbie,

Rod

We have a 2016 Bighorn 3750fl - 43ft from end to end. We attended our first event at Cava Robles in Paso Robles. We had a great time talking and sharing info with the other members. I have never met a better class of people who are so friendly and willingly to help each other.

Thanks for the updated info. We couldn't agree more with the friendly people. Since jointing the HOC, we have met more lifelong friends and will always be in debit to the HOC for those relationships.

Rod

bjpointer
11-06-2019, 12:15 PM
Hi Rod and Kelly, Jerry and Barb Pointer are planning on attending the Rally in Redmond. We have completed the online reservation with the RV Park and placed at check in the mail for the non-refundable portion as well as the attendee cost. We are coming in on 6/11 and departing on 6/16 with our Bighorn 3270. Sorry can't remember our HOC number. Looking forward to a great time. Thanks for all your work and efforts................Jerry

'Lil Guy'
11-07-2019, 12:23 PM
Sorry for the trouble but the Bakers have to cancel this trip. I've already called the park with our cancellati0on.
We'll be getting up that way another time. later and have a great day.

For20hunter
11-07-2019, 01:37 PM
Hi Rod and Kelly, Jerry and Barb Pointer are planning on attending the Rally in Redmond. We have completed the online reservation with the RV Park and placed at check in the mail for the non-refundable portion as well as the attendee cost. We are coming in on 6/11 and departing on 6/16 with our Bighorn 3270. Sorry can't remember our HOC number. Looking forward to a great time. Thanks for all your work and efforts................Jerry

Great! We will get the list updated within the next few days to include you on it.

Rod

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry for the trouble but the Bakers have to cancel this trip. I've already called the park with our cancellati0on.
We'll be getting up that way another time. later and have a great day.

We are bummed to hear that, but we totally understand. Life happens. We wish you safe travels and amazing adventures.

Rod

mikenterri
11-08-2019, 11:43 AM
Hi, We're not sure that this is the proper place for this, but we'd like to get on the dry camp/waitlist for this rally if possible. It will be our first ever rally - Mike and Edythe Kuhn convinced us that we really should attend a Heartland rally. Could you please let us know if we need to go to a different place to request waitlist status? Thank you.

Mike Lapointe & Terri Stafford

For20hunter
11-14-2019, 03:15 PM
Hi, We're not sure that this is the proper place for this, but we'd like to get on the dry camp/waitlist for this rally if possible. It will be our first ever rally - Mike and Edythe Kuhn convinced us that we really should attend a Heartland rally. Could you please let us know if we need to go to a different place to request waitlist status? Thank you.

Hey Mike and Terri,

We would love to have you join us. If you could submit the reservation request form to the park, they will add you to our dry camp/wait list

Here you go:

https://expo.deschutes.org/rv/webform/expo-center-rv-park-reservation-request-form

Thank You and please accept our apologies for the delayed response

Kelly

mlpeloquin
11-14-2019, 03:17 PM
To let all know that a space has opened up. We will not be able to attend the rally do to us trading in our Big Horn for a diesel pusher. This was done for back, knee, and my wife's neck issues and not our Big Horn. Miss you all.

Marc and Carol

For20hunter
11-14-2019, 03:31 PM
Thank you Marc, please notify the park ASAP. The site you were in was one of our shorter sites so we will work with the park to fill your site.

Kelly

mlpeloquin
11-14-2019, 10:25 PM
Kelly, I notified the park. Thank you.

For20hunter
11-15-2019, 01:45 AM
Kelly, I notified the park. Thank you.

Thank you, we’ll miss having you. Heal up well

mikenterri
11-15-2019, 12:53 PM
Mike and I have requested a reservation at the Deschutes County Expo Center and mailed you a check for $85. Could we also please ask to get on the attendee list for the High Desert Museum?

There will be two of us in our 2008 Heartland Bighorn 3055RL and we will be arriving on the 10th and departing on the 17th. It is unclear if those in the dry-camping sites are registered attendees? We don't need hookups so I hope we will be able to attend regardless of whether we have a site with hookups or not. We'd appreciate some clarification on that. Thank you!

For20hunter
11-15-2019, 01:02 PM
Mike and I have requested a reservation at the Deschutes County Expo Center and mailed you a check for $85. Could we also please ask to get on the attendee list for the High Desert Museum?

There will be two of us in our 2008 Heartland Bighorn 3055RL and we will be arriving on the 10th and departing on the 17th. It is unclear if those in the dry-camping sites are registered attendees? We don't need hookups so I hope we will be able to attend regardless of whether we have a site with hookups or not. We'd appreciate some clarification on that. Thank you!

Thank you for letting us know you are taking advantage of the dry camp option, you are definitely registered attendees able to participate in all rally events whether dry camping, hotel-ing it or staying in the park as long as you are an HOC member and have registered to attend. Will this be your first Heartland Rally?

mikenterri
11-15-2019, 02:45 PM
Hi, thanks for the reply. It is indeed our first Heartland Rally. We recently met Mike and Edyth Kuhn and John & Debi Mac Vie in Yuma and they convinced us that attending a Heartland Rally would be a good thing, so we joined the Heartland Owner's Club and looked into this Rally. We live in Port Townsend so Redmond isn't too far away.

We boondock most of the time with our solar setup. We don't use, or even have, a generator. So dry-camping shouldn't be an issue for us if there are no sites available with the rest of the Heartland owners. We just wanted to make sure that we could still attend the events. We appreciate the clarification and look forward to the event!

Terri Stafford & Mike Lapointe

Mrsfish
11-15-2019, 05:25 PM
Hi, thanks for the reply. It is indeed our first Heartland Rally. We recently met Mike and Edyth Kuhn and John & Debi Mac Vie in Yuma and they convinced us that attending a Heartland Rally would be a good thing, so we joined the Heartland Owner's Club and looked into this Rally. We live in Port Townsend so Redmond isn't too far away.

We boondock most of the time with our solar setup. We don't use, or even have, a generator. So dry-camping shouldn't be an issue for us if there are no sites available with the rest of the Heartland owners. We just wanted to make sure that we could still attend the events. We appreciate the clarification and look forward to the event!

Terri Stafford & Mike Lapointe

looking forward to meeting you. If the Kuhns and the McVies recommended you come to a rally you must be ok!! You won’t be disappointed. See you in June!

For20hunter
11-16-2019, 12:15 AM
We love Port Townsend! Such a beautiful coastal town.

mikenterri
11-16-2019, 10:17 AM
Thank you for the warm welcome. We'll be sure to pass along to the Kuhns and the Mac Vies that name-dropping was effective!

We also love Port Townsend - that's the reason we retired there. We spent most of our working lives in Portland.

We wanted to clarify that although boondocking is no problem for us, please put us on the waiting list as we suspect being closer to the main group would be more fun. Thanks!

Terri & Mike

Gaffer
11-16-2019, 10:02 PM
Years ago we had a Sea Galley restaurant in Gresham. The original one in Port Townsend was a rustic building on the water. Is it still open?

For20hunter
11-16-2019, 10:06 PM
Thank you for the warm welcome. We'll be sure to pass along to the Kuhns and the Mac Vies that name-dropping was effective!

We also love Port Townsend - that's the reason we retired there. We spent most of our working lives in Portland.

We wanted to clarify that although boondocking is no problem for us, please put us on the waiting list as we suspect being closer to the main group would be more fun. Thanks!

Terri & Mike

You are Definitely on the wait list, no worries there. We will continue to have cancellations and move people from the wait list up until the day of the rally which, is why we’re we’re grateful that the park will allow us to have some boondocking sites available. When we have those last minute cancellations, they are very difficult to fill unless someone is already on site. We have in the past let vendors take those sites.

For20hunter
11-16-2019, 11:14 PM
Years ago we had a Sea Galley restaurant in Gresham. The original one in Port Townsend was a rustic building on the water. Is it still open?

It closed in November of 2005 after a big storm damaged its pilings that it was built on

For20hunter
11-17-2019, 01:30 PM

Hey there Mike and Terri,

The park still does not have you on their wait list. We are sorry for the confusion, we had you mistaken for Mike and Terri Harnden. Disregard the last message where we said you are on the wait list. Can you please reach out to them and give them your info and dates please? We also show that you are forum users, not HOC members. Please go to this link (join the Heartland Owners Club (https://heartlandowners.org/club/join/) webpage) and join (its free) so we can have you attend. You will need the VIN of your trailer to join.

**UPDATE: The park just called us back and let us know that they found your reservation form, so disregard the part about contacting them. However you have to still join the club as Heartland Owners Club members.

Rod

For20hunter
11-17-2019, 02:29 PM
Hey All,

Sorry for the delay updating the attendance, waitlist and activity lists over the past few weeks. We've been dealing with a family medical issue which is now finally settling a bit and giving us a little more time to breathe! HA! kidding... it gives us a few minutes to get caught up on some rally stuff!

We have a favor to ask of all of you..... If you could please look over the attendance list and event sign ups to make sure your information is correct and IF we have missed your request to be added we apologize....please send us a PM or email reminding us. Life has been super crazy the past few weeks, we apologize again if it slipped our minds.

Kelly

mikenterri
11-17-2019, 03:23 PM

No, the Sea Galley restaurant in Port Townsend closed years ago. In fact the building it was in was in the process of being demolished when we left.

KPrier
11-18-2019, 03:27 PM
Snuz and Kori Prier, Arrive: June 10 Leave: June 14, Big Country 3150 RL, HOC #3686.

HEARTLAND OWNERS CLUB

FY 2020 Region Rally Attendees

: Total Number of Club Rigs @ Rally

#
MEMBER LAST NAME
MEMBER 1st NAME
2nd MEMBER NAME
HOC#
HEARTLAND RV BRAND
ARRIVAL
DEPART

Ditrich
Rod
Kelly
LM 365 Newport
6/5/20
6/20/20

Sullivan
Dan
Sally
BH 3575 EL
6/5/20
6/20/20

Carlson
Mark
Kristy
LM 365 Key West
6/5/20
6/18/20

Heckendorf
Rich
Barb
LM 365 Arlington
6/9/20
6/18/20

Evans
Dan
Linda
BH 3260 EL
6/9/20
6/17/20

Smith
Kevin
Cindy
LM 365 Newport
6/10/20
6/17/20

Givens
Rich
Sandy
BH 3160 EL
6/10/20
6/17/20

Rigby
Kirk
Becky
BC 3650
6/9/20
6/17/20

Wilburn
Jim
Sue
BH 3760 EL
6/9/20
6/18/20

Lewis
Dan
Terri
BH 3160 EL
6/8/20
6/18/20

Miner
Jim
Melody
BH 3270 RS
6/8/20
6/19/20

Schroeder
Bob
Maggie
Oakmont 345S
6/10/20
6/18/20

Kroeze
Henry
Pam
Sundance
6/10/20
6/17/20

Kroeze
Arie
Paula
Sundance XLT 269TS
6/10/20
6/17/20

Hale
Chuck
Donna
Bighorn
6/9/20
6/18/20

Garner
Lee
Terri
Northtrail 22FBS
6/9/20
6/17/20

Wilson
Tony
Linda
LM Key Largo
6/5/20
6/18/20

Pereira
Steve
Carla
BH 3160 EL
6/8/20
6/20/20

Barnett
Dan
Lynn
BC 3155RLK
6/5/20
6/18/20

Anderson
Doug
Doris
BH 3370 RK
6/5/20
6/19/20

Gilton
Rich
Debby
LM Rushmore
6/10/20
6/17/20

Bromley
Mike
Wendie
BH 3270 RS
6/9/20
6/18/20

Hickman
George
Sue
LM Key West
6/10/20
6/17/20

Jess
Jerrod
Rhonda
LM Ashland
6/5/20
6/20/20

English
Tom
Marla
BH 3610RE
6/9/20
6/18/20

Beletti
Jim
Nancy
Sundance 262RB
6/9/20
6/18/20

Dickerson/York
Matt
Teri
Elkridge
6/12/20
6/17/20

Impey
Chuck
Donna
Bighorn
6/10/20
6/18/20

Trujillo
Len
Susan
BH 3575 EL
6/5/20
6/19/20

Thompson
John
Shirley
BH 3010RE
6/9/20
6/18/20

Nutt
Jim
Tina
BH 3160 EL
6/10/20
6/17/20

Kramer
John
Deb
BH 3010RE
6/5/20
6/18/20

Benavidez
Carlos
Kindra
LM 365 Rainier
6/10/20
6/17/20

Jones
Rick
Cindy
BH 3685
6/9/20
6/17/20

Ragni
Joe
Luise
Sundance XLT 289TS
6/9/20
6/18/20

Kelly
Jim
Linda
LM 365 Newport
6/10/20
6/18/20

Ott
Louie
Cindy
BH
6/10/20
6/17/20

Kinney
Larry
Liz
BH 3270 RS
6/7/20
6/18/20

Haskin
Corey
M'Lissa
BH 2985RL
6/11/20
6/14/20

Kirkland
Rick
Carol
BH 3010RE
6/10/20
6/17/20

Richards
Bob
Deb
BH 3010RE
6/10/20
6/18/20

Sargent
Bob
Bo
BH 3160 EL
6/9/20
6/18/20

Arganbright
Jim
Jie
LM 365 Newport
6/9/20
6/21/20

Perez
Ernie
Marie
BH 3160 EL
6/9/20
6/21/20

Earls
Jerry
Deb
Bighorn
6/10/20
6/17/20

Bausano
Ken
Deidra
LM 365 Newport
6/9/20
6/20/20

Smith
Don
Vicky
LM San Antonio
6/9/20
6/18/20

Wall
Lydell
Pam
LM Key Largo
6/5/20
6/20/20

Limpach
Lee
Shelly
Big Country
6/10/20
6/17/20

Haddock
Richard
Ann
BH 3010RE
6/8/20
6/18/20

Dykes
Jim
Lynn
BH 3575 EL
6/9/20
6/18/20

Baker
Frank
Debbie
BH 3270 RS
6/9/20
6/18/20

Speir
George

LM Grand Canyon
6/9/20
6/18/20

Latipow
Kurt
Gail
LM 365 Newport
6/10/20
6/15/20

Limpach
Richard
Angela
Silverado
610/20
6/17/20

Barnett
Michael
Kelly
LM 365 Lafayette
6/10/20
6/17/20

Redding
Bill
Joy
BH 3575 EL
6/10/20
6/17/20

Powell
Ray
Gail
LM 365 Newport
6/10/20
6/17/20

Klopfer
Ed
Pam
Bighorn
6/10/20
6/18/20

Snyder
Gary
Susan
Bighorn 3270RS
6/9/20
6/18/20

Paden
Jerry
Karen
LM
6/7/20
6/18/20

Poole
Pat
Elaine
LM Savannah
6/9/20
6/18/20

Zumwalt
Bruce
Terri
BH3750FL
6/5/20
6/18/20

McLaughlin
Bruce

Northtrail 22FBS
6/8/20
6/21/20

Braun
Duane
June
Prowler
6/9/20
6/18/20

Dolan
Bob
Sheri
BH 3270 RS
6/8/20
6/18/20

Dickey
Fred
Gloria
BH 3270 RS
6/9/20
6/17/20

Hershberger
Terry
Carol
LM Key Largo
6/9/20
6/18/20

Coe
Craig
Deborah
Bighorn
6/10/20
6/17/20

Chinn
Tom
Lorraine
Sundance 2800
6/10/20
6/18/20

Seabolt / Anderson
Dave
Nancy
BH 3970 RD
6/10/20
6/17/20

Ballard
Linden
Debbie
LM Orlando
6/10/20
6/17/20

Smith
Don
Joan
BH 3270 RS
6/9/20
6/17/20

MacVie
John
Debi
BH
6/8/20
6/18/20

Kasler
Bill
Irene
LM Charleston
6/10/20
6/17/20

Howard
George
Didi
BH 3370 RK
6/9/20
6/18/20

Madison
Dean
Jodi
BH 3270 RS
6/10/20
6/17/20

Linton
Lloyd
Libby
Oakmont
6/10/20
6/17/20

Finnegan
Michael
Margaret
Landmark
6/10/20
6/17/20

Wolbeck
Kevin
Nelly
LM Newport
6/8/20
6/19/20

Hulburt
Paul
Sherry
LM Key West
6/9/20
6/17/20

Hogan
Rod
Delia
LM Oshkosh
6//10/20
6/17/20

Carter
Rick
Teressa
LM Newport
6/10/20
6/17/20

Contreras
Bob
Diane
Bighorn
6/10/20
6/18/20

Jackson
Jack
Debby
LM Concord
6/9/20
6/18/20

Bimbi
Bobby
Genee
Terry V21
6/10/20
6/17/20

Russell
Bruce
Amy
Terry V21
6/10/20
6/17/20

Morrison
Melissa

Mallard M231
6/10/20
6/17/20

Wallace
Jim
Lavelle
BH 3270 RS
6/12/20
6/15/20

Robinson
Harry
Lynn
BH 3575 EL
6/10/20
6/17/20

Eagleman
Morris
Sally
LM Grand Canyon
6/10/20
6/17/20

Cole
Alan
Cheri
Big Country
6/10/20
6/17/20

Read
Darren
Kristine
BH 3575 EL
6/10/20
6/17/20

Rylee
Richard
Gayle
LM Charleston
6/10/20
6/17/20

Costa
Rocky
Jan
Sundance
6/10/20
6/17/20

Deshazo
Jerry
Kristina
Torque
6/11/20
6/17/20

Olvera
Pete
Fawn
LM Grand Canyon
6/8/20
6/18/20

McGaugh
Larry
?

CheapHeat Vendor
?
?

Nisson Rogers
Sonja
Julie
Attending w/out rig

Dry camping / Wait List

Adkins / Mincks
Charles
Susan
Cyclone HD 3600
6/10/20
6/14/20

Alldredge
Tom
Debbie
BH 3750FL
6/10/20
6/17/20

Tubbs
Marc
Tammy
BC 4011 ERD
6/8/20
6/21/20

Harnden
Mike
Keri
BH 3160 EL
6/10/20
6/14/20

Prier
Kori
Susan
Big Country
6/10/20
6/14/20

Lemmel
Carl
Sylvaine
Sundance 3100ES
6/10/20
6/17/20

Mello
Joe
Cindy
Bighorn
6//10/20
6/17/20

Hamer
Anthony
Kaye
LM Savannah
6/10/20
6/17/20

Pointer
Jerry

6/11/20
6/16/20

Blair
Robert
Rhonda
Pioneer RG28 TH
6/11/20
6/17/20

Shoemaker
Phillip
Kathy Butler
Bighorn
6/10/20
6/17/20

Lapointe
Mike
Terri Stafford

BH 3055 RL
6/10/20
6/17/20

For20hunter
11-19-2019, 12:16 PM
[RIGHT]Snuz and Kori Prier, Arrive: June 10 Leave: June 14, Big Country 3150 RL, HOC #3686.

Got it! Thank you!

Rod

ChaSue
11-19-2019, 01:57 PM
Hi, We sent deposit check. Don't see our names on any list. Just wondering???

- - - Updated - - -

Hi, We sent deposit check. Don't see our names on any list. Just wondering??? Sorry just found our names. If we drop a few names, would help us get in closer? Lol We know Lloyd & Libby Litton, Edythe & Mike Kuhn just to name a few.

Mrsfish
11-19-2019, 02:14 PM

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry just found our names. If we drop a few names, would help us get in closer? Lol We know Lloyd & Libby Litton, Edythe & Mike Kuhn just to name a few.

maybe if you dropped the right names 😜

For20hunter
11-19-2019, 02:40 PM

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry just found our names. If we drop a few names, would help us get in closer? Lol We know Lloyd & Libby Litton, Edythe & Mike Kuhn just to name a few.

Hey Charlie & Sue,

We are trying to accommodate the most amount of people for the rally. The park has quite the variety of site sizes. We filled up quickly with the exception of several of the shorter sites. When we have a cancellation, in order to accommodate the next rig off the wait list we may have to shuffle someone around because of rig vs site sizes.

We stated in the original rally post that we don't 'assign' sites. We are working with the park to best accomodate everyone we can. The park reserves the right to change sites based on the needs of the park and your specific site is not guaranteed. We have instructed the park how we want to handle reservations and the wait list in order to maximize the park for EVERYONE. We feel EXTREMELY grateful that Debora the park manager is willing to work so hard evaluating and shuffling people in order to maximize the space for everyone. Not many parks are willing to work so hard to accomodate rallies nowadays.

We know people like to 'be next' to someone and if we can make that happen and not have to move you.....GREAT! We hope everyone understands why. Even if you do get moved 3 or 4 sites down from where you were originally placed...its just a short walk the sites aren't huge.

Please don't hesitate to send us a PM or email if you have any other questions.

Rod & Kelly

ChaSue
11-19-2019, 03:09 PM
Hello Rod and Kelly

People we met at the Las Vegas Rally were so nice and informative. Oh, food and socializing fantastic. We're really looking forward to Redmond, OR. Plans are made for Albuquerque. We're also saving up, so we can pay for all the new stuff, you guys suggest. Lol Since Vegas we've added upgrades SnapPads, wheels /tires balanced and Mopeka Tank Sensors. I'm sure there's more to come. Hope to see you in Redmond.

tdpasoca
11-21-2019, 01:55 PM
Hi Rod & Kelly
Tom and Debbie Alldredge will be attending 6/10/2020 to 6/17/2020. We will be arriving in our BH 3750FL. HOC#6593. I mailed a check for 85.00 to you. If you haven't received it by now, it should be arriving any day.

pegmikef
11-21-2019, 04:40 PM
I seem to recall that we need to send you a check. I paid the deposit for the site, but I don't find where I sent you a check. Can you please refresh my memory. Thank you, Mike and Peg Finnegan.

On edit, never mind, I found it and will get the $25.00 off to you this week.

BigJim45
11-24-2019, 06:19 PM
I seem to recall that we need to send you a check. I paid the deposit for the site, but I don't find where I sent you a check. Can you please refresh my memory. Thank you, Mike and Peg Finnegan.

Mike.....That's $25 per person

you and your spouse. = $50

mlpeloquin
11-24-2019, 09:00 PM
This reminds me, do we get some of the $85.00 we sent in for the deposit? I know that some of it is not refundable.

pegmikef
11-25-2019, 04:08 PM
Mike.....That's $25 per person

you and your spouse. = $50

Thanks much as I write all my outgoing checks on Mondays and got this just in time.

For20hunter
11-26-2019, 02:56 PM
Hi Rod & Kelly
Tom and Debbie Alldredge will be attending 6/10/2020 to 6/17/2020. We will be arriving in our BH 3750FL. HOC#6593. I mailed a check for 85.00 to you. If you haven't received it by now, it should be arriving any day.

Thanks! We have received it.

Rod

- - - Updated - - -

Just to clarify, the $25.00 is per person.

Rod

- - - Updated - - -

This reminds me, do we get some of the $85.00 we sent in for the deposit? I know that some of it is not refundable.

Yes, until January 1st, you will get the $25.00 per person refunded. We will get to that soon. Sorry but we have had some family medical emergency stuff going on so we have been out of touch. The $35.00 site deposit is not refundable.

Rod

pegmikef
11-29-2019, 04:04 PM
Just to clarify, the $25.00 is per person.

Rod

Luckily, someone else told me just before I sent the check. Thanks Rod.

richheck
11-30-2019, 04:33 PM
Rod & Kelly

with regrets we want to notify you that we will have to cancel our reservations for this outing. We will notify the park also. So sorry, we were so looking forward to a great time, hopefully next time

thanks again
the Heckendorfs

For20hunter
11-30-2019, 04:34 PM
DARN! We will miss you guys!

Mrsfish
11-30-2019, 05:27 PM
Rod & Kelly

with regrets we want to notify you that we will have to cancel our reservations for this outing. We will notify the park also. So sorry, we were so looking forward to a great time, hopefully next time

thanks again
the Heckendorfs

Ah man!! You guys were on my ‘want to meet’ list..next time and safe travels 😎

LTZ
12-08-2019, 05:54 PM
Hi Rod & Kelly,

I have some good news and bad news. The bad news is we had a conflict come up and we will not be attending the rally. The good news is someone on the waitlist is going to be very happy.

Have a great rally!

Chuck

For20hunter
12-08-2019, 06:02 PM
Sorry to hear that guys, please let the park know also.

Kelly

i4110peter
12-09-2019, 03:46 PM
Is there still space available for this rally?

For20hunter
12-09-2019, 03:58 PM
Please submit the reservation request form here:

https://expo.deschutes.org/rv/page/reservations

We have two shorter sites left and only a couple people left on the wait list at this point. The park has been working their magic and we have been able to shuffle a few rigs around to pull several people off the wait list.

At this point I would say you are almost guaranteed to get a site. We will continue to have a few cancellations up until rally time because sometimes life just happens.

If you are in a position to boondock, you can take advantage of the nice, roomy, level and grassy dry camp sites for $25 a night with dump station and water very close by. The dry camp area is literally on the other side of the 4ft chain link fence from the park and, can still partake of all rally events if you are dry camping.

I’m sure that we will have the few ‘last minute’ cancellations that occur because of mechanical issues. So if you are in the dry camp section you could slide right in if anyone that may remain on the waitlist ahead of you declines at the last minute.

Kelly

i4110peter
12-09-2019, 04:32 PM
Please submit the reservation request form here:

https://expo.deschutes.org/rv/page/reservations

We have two shorter sites left and only a couple people left on the wait list at this point. The park has been working their magic and we have been able to shuffle a few rigs around to pull several people off the wait list.

At this point I would say you are almost guaranteed to get a site. We will continue to have a few cancellations up until rally time because sometimes life just happens.

If you are in a position to boondock, you can take advantage of the nice, roomy, level and grassy dry camp sites for $25 a night with dump station and water very close by. The dry camp area is literally on the other side of the 4ft chain link fence from the park and, can still partake of all rally events if you are dry camping.

I’m sure that we will have the few ‘last minute’ cancellations that occur because of mechanical issues. So if you are in the dry camp section you could slide right in if anyone that may remain on the waitlist ahead of you declines at the last minute.

Kelly

Thank you for the reply. We will be heading down to Quartzite Az in January for some warmer weather and to have our solar installed. So Dry camping is definitely a possibility. Will keep in touch. Thanks again. God bless and Merry Christmas!

For20hunter
12-09-2019, 04:35 PM
Thank you for the reply. We will be heading down to Quartzite Az in January for some warmer weather and to have our solar installed. So Dry camping is definitely a possibility. Will keep in touch. Thanks again. God bless and Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas and Best Wishes for 2020 to you also! Looking forward to having you join us in June. Once you submit your reservation request please PM us with all your pertinent info, including Rig model, length. Arrival/departure dates, names of attendees etc.

There are some sign up activities posted on the first thread... please sign up for whatever suits your fancy!

Kelly

Chippendale
12-09-2019, 05:44 PM
I am going to have to be in North Carolina next summer on family matters and don't see how I can be on both sides of the country at the same time, so please cancel my reservations and assign my site to someone else. Hopefully I can catch your next regional.

Thanks,
George Speir

NorthCal Bob
12-10-2019, 01:34 PM
Hello Kelly,

Bo and I are sorry to say we are going not going to be able to attend your Rally in Redmond next year. We were really looking forward to seeing everyone. I have contacted the Expo and

informed them of our cancellation.

Thanks

Bob

For20hunter
12-10-2019, 01:35 PM
Dang it, we’ll miss you guys, I hope all is well with you

RnARiden
12-11-2019, 10:59 PM
I’m brand new, but am trying to figure out how to sign up for the Redmond Oregon rally...?

boatto5er
12-12-2019, 09:51 AM
I’m brand new, but am trying to figure out how to sign up for the Redmond Oregon rally...?

The information is all in post #1 of this thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For20hunter
12-12-2019, 01:55 PM

So if you read the first post of this rally thread, it explains it all on that. You have to call or email the park your information and send us a $35.00 deposit (address is on the first post), plus by January 1st, we need $25.00 per person rally fee sent to us as well. That is all you have to do to attend as long as you are a Heartland Owners Club member. The park will get your necessary information. We just need the names of people attending, your date of arrival, date of departure, Heartland Owners Club Number, Make and Model of your Heartland Product and the money and you are set on our end. As stated earlier, the park needs to have the form on the first post of this thread filled out or you contact them to give them all of that info over the phone. Please let me know if you have any other questions. We can always talk on the phone and I can walk you through it.

Rod

SLO
12-13-2019, 11:07 AM
We’ve had a family member decide to get married during the same time as the Redmond rally so we will not be able to attend. I’ve called the park to cancel. Too bad, I was really looking forward to this rally. It frees up a full hookup site for someone though.

Rick

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

For20hunter
12-13-2019, 02:29 PM
We’ve had a family member decide to get married during the same time as the Redmond rally so we will not be able to attend. I’ve called the park to cancel. Too bad, I was really looking forward to this rally. It frees up a full hookup site for someone though.

Rick

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Well, Congrats to your family member and enjoy the wedding! Hopefully you and Cindy can join us next time!

Kelly

For20hunter
12-19-2019, 02:19 PM
Hey all, we have had a lot of cancellations so we should be able to pull EVERYONE off the wait list that is on the wait list. We are waiting for Tracy (the park manager) to come back from vacation to be able to put everyone from the wait list into the attendance list. Please be patient.

Rod & Kelly

i4110peter
12-19-2019, 02:26 PM
Hey all, we have had a lot of cancellations so we should be able to pull EVERYONE off the wait list that is on the wait list. We are waiting for Tracy (the park manager) to come back from vacation to be able to put everyone from the wait list into the attendance list. Please be patient.

Rod & Kelly

Thanks for letting us know. God bless, and Merry Christmas.

Peter and Susie Wold

PS. How close are you to Issaquah? A lot of family history there.

For20hunter
12-19-2019, 02:30 PM
One other tidbit we should mention is that everyone moved from the waitlist has already been notified by email. We are waiting for the master list from Tracy the Park manager to compare and then update the forum.

Kelly

DebiMac
12-22-2019, 08:56 AM
Good news and not-so-good-news...the good news is that our daughter (in South Carolina) has announced she is pregnant. We’re getting another grandson! The sad part is that the due date conflicts with this rally. This is the rally we most wanted to attend and we are very sad we can’t be there! But, alas, we need to cancel. I know everyone will have an awesome time! Please share pictures and tell us all about it!

For20hunter
12-23-2019, 08:34 PM
Post 2 and 3 have been updated and we have moved EVERYONE off of the waitlist!! Sorry it took so long to get it all updated, but we had to wait for the updated site list from the park. We have put everyone's site that has been assigned by the park on our roster as well.

Rod

- - - Updated - - -

Good news and not-so-good-news...the good news is that our daughter (in South Carolina) has announced she is pregnant. We’re getting another grandson! The sad part is that the due date conflicts with this rally. This is the rally we most wanted to attend and we are very sad we can’t be there! But, alas, we need to cancel. I know everyone will have an awesome time! Please share pictures and tell us all about it!

John and Deb,

Congratulations! How exciting! We will sure miss you, and completely understand that your plan is with the new grandson!!

Rod

For20hunter
12-25-2019, 01:50 AM
Thanks for letting us know. God bless, and Merry Christmas.

Peter and Susie Wold

PS. How close are you to Issaquah? A lot of family history there.

We are in Olympia, about an hour away. We’d love to have you join us at the rally!

Kelly

For20hunter
12-25-2019, 05:14 PM
Is there still space available for this rally?

Peter,

If you are still interested, we would suggest signing up ASAP. We currently have a couple shorter sites and one larger site available because of another cancellation. NOW is the time to swoop in and take it! Here is the online reservation request submission link:

https://expo.deschutes.org/rv/webform/expo-center-rv-park-reservation-request-form

We look forward to having you join us, The Bend Oregon area is BEAUTIFUL and has SO much to see and do!

Kelly

i4110peter
12-25-2019, 07:49 PM
Peter,

If you are still interested, we would suggest signing up ASAP. We currently have a couple shorter sites and one larger site available because of another cancellation. NOW is the time to swoop in and take it! Here is the online reservation request submission link:

We look forward to having you join us, The Bend Oregon area is BEAUTIFUL and has SO much to see and do!

Kelly

i have already put in a registration request and am waiting for a reply. Here is what I have been told:

The RV Park is full for the event at this time. I will add you to the waiting list and we will notify you if and when a site becomes available.

Thank you,
Julie Bright
Expo Center RV Park
541-604-6881

For20hunter
12-25-2019, 08:05 PM
That seems to be a standard reply when Debora is not in the office. I know we do have 3 sites available one large site and two shorter ones. I’m sure Debora will reply with a confirmation when she gets back into the office on Monday. Barring anyone beating you to the punch. Regardless if you do go on the waitlist, no need to fear... we will still have movement prior to the day of the rally. PLUS, if you have the ability to boondock. We have a VERY nice dry camp area adjacent to the park on the other side of the 4ft chain link fence. Level spacious grassy sites for only $25 per night.

jbeletti
12-28-2019, 01:53 PM
Beletti change of plans. We're now flying in to support this rally. See everyone in Redmond!

For20hunter
12-28-2019, 02:30 PM
Beletti change of plans. We're now flying in to support this rally. See everyone in Redmond!

Well, on the bright side, you guys are still coming! Congratulations on the move!

Rod

jbeletti
12-28-2019, 08:16 PM
Well, on the bright side, you guys are still coming! Congratulations on the move!

Rod

Yeppers!

And to put an even finer point on this, since we've spent all afternoon on trip planning, I'll fly to Alberta in support of the West Canada Region Rally, then fly to Redmond. Couple days later, Nancy will fly into Redmond from DFW.

I arrive on Monday, 8-June and Nancy arrives Wednesday, 10-June. We're staying at the Bestwestern.

ChaSue
01-01-2020, 11:48 AM
Hi Kelly, we'd like confirm our previous request 40'+ site. We've paid some fees to the resort. If more info is required let us know.

Thank you

Bennycon
01-03-2020, 10:01 AM
Just filled out the online form for the Expo. Once they call and we get reserved with them, we will send you the $35. I signed up for June 9-June 18, so one day before and one after.

Looking forward to a new location. I can see some fishing trips in that area.

Kristy

Hey Mark and Kristy- Gary Bennett here (Bend Oregon). Was talking to Mark last year at McCall Rally and he was telling me where you guys got your auxiliary diesel fuel tank. Would you please let me know who the dealer was in K-Falls? And what kind of tank you installed? I have a fellow Heartland owner friend and we both are going to install one this coming Spring 2020. Thank you 😊

ziggy
01-03-2020, 07:36 PM
Hey Mark and Kristy- Gary Bennett here (Bend Oregon). Was talking to Mark last year at McCall Rally and he was telling me where you guys got your auxiliary diesel fuel tank. Would you please let me know who the dealer was in K-Falls? And what kind of tank you installed? I have a fellow Heartland owner friend and we both are going to install one this coming Spring 2020. Thank you 😊

Gary-
We used Kanopy Kountry in Medford, Or and had the OEM tank replaced with the 55gal. Titan Fuel Tank. They did a great job and a friend recently had one installed on his truck and is happy with Titan Fuel Tank and the install.

Mrsfish
01-03-2020, 08:30 PM
Gary-
We used Kanopy Kountry in Medford, Or and had the OEM tank replaced with the 55gal. Titan Fuel Tank. They did a great job and a friend recently had one installed on his truck and is happy with Titan Fuel Tank and the install.
We love our Titan tank. 2nd truck doing this conversion and we’re very happy.

ziggy
01-03-2020, 11:50 PM
Gary-

Gary-
OOPs I forgot that you saw our 2012 Ram 3500 and not our 2019 Ram 3500 that we bought after the rally in McCall. Our 2012 Ram had the In Bed Fuel Tank and Toolbox.
It was made by Transfer Flow and I had it installed at their factory in Chico, Ca. It was a great tank and the install was very well done.

JASMAR
01-04-2020, 04:45 PM
Lorraine and I will not be able to attend the Rally.

the1imp
01-04-2020, 08:29 PM
Please take Donna and me off the rally list. We won't be able to attend.

Thank you,
Chuck & Donna I

For20hunter
01-05-2020, 08:06 PM
Please take Donna and me off the rally list. We won't be able to attend.

Thank you,
Chuck & Donna I

Chuck and Donna,

We are bummed you won't make it. Please get a hold of the park and let them know as well that you won't be coming.

Rod

- - - Updated - - -

Lorraine and I will not be able to attend the Rally.

Thanks for letting us know Tom! I hope you and Lorraine have a great trip back east. We look forward to seeing you down the road. Please let the park know as well.

Rod

For20hunter
01-05-2020, 08:14 PM
Well DARN it We we’re looking forward to taking Donna on a couple nice hikes in the area!! Let us know if you change your minds Chuck and Donna!

You also Tom and Lorraine, enjoy your Midwest trip!!

Kelly

billk263
01-07-2020, 09:01 PM
We signed up for the scavenger hunt! So exciting!
Come on June!

For20hunter
01-07-2020, 09:12 PM
Come golfing with us too!!! There are ‘real’ golf outings for the serious or not so serious golfers and then there is MY type of golf at Eagle Crest on their putting course.... SOOO fun! A SUPER Cool miniature 18 hole golf course all played with a putter water hazards and sand traps included! Contact Wendie Bromley to sign up at: wbromley@pacifier.com. She is also working on arranging a lunch into the cost next to the course on Sunday June 14th. We’ll be sending out a reminder email for people to sign up soon.

Dan Sullivan and company have been hard at it organizing golf outings for those that know what all those other clubs are for, stay tuned for that info also.

We’ll also be sending out info soon about another outing at The Erickson Aircraft Collection a tour and lunch for those interested Monday June 15th. And those that want to get their antique aircraft fix in you can also sign up to take a flight in a few of their aircraft. Kevin and Cindy Smith have volunteered to help us and manage this outing we’ll send out sign up information soon.

https://www.ericksoncollection.com/soaring-with-the-warbirds

ClutterCop
01-07-2020, 10:10 PM
Hi everyone!

New to the group!

We are very excited that we will be attending the Heartland Regional Rally in Oregon.

Greg and Melissa Holmes (with Cinnamon - our Sheltie)
Dates attending are June 10th to June 17th
We have a 2017 Heartland Landmark Syracuse 36'
We don't have our HOC number yet...

This will be our maiden voyage! Only prior towing experience is a small tent trailer - wish us luck!! HAHA!

For20hunter
01-08-2020, 02:08 PM
****UPDATE****

Hey all, check out Post #4 of this Region Rally Thread to get information on Performance Trailer Braking's special rally pricing for Axles, Disc Brakes, Tires and Wheels and more that will be happening at the rally!!

- - - Updated - - -

Hey all, check out post #4 of the rally thread for info from Performance Trailer Braking and their special rally prices to get some upgrades to your rig at the June Rally in Redmond.

If you are interested in obtaining Disc Brakes or upgrading your axles, Tire and Wheels, or suspension, then read on!!

We are excited to announce that Kelly and Mike Barnett, the owners of Performance Trailer Braking are attending our rally in June. They will be bringing their crew with them to do all sorts of upgrades and modifications. Below are the flyers that give the special rally pricing. If you click on the attachements they will expand and detail the prices. If you are interested in this please contact them sooner rather than later, because they will have a finite amount of time to service everyone attending, their services are on a first come, first serve basis.

We can honestly tell you from our own personal experience that disc brakes will be the absolute best upgrade you can do to your trailer. The performance difference is astounding!!

If this is something that interests you, pease contact Mike or Kelly Barnett at Performance Trailer Braking as soon as possible to start the process.

You can contact them at:

info@ptb2.com
405-626-7009

With the following information:

We'll need a picture of their axle tag. They will find the axle tag on the back of the axles, underneath the trailer.

Trailer information:
Year, make and model (example: 2011 Heartland Landmark)
Axle manufacturer: (example: Lippert, Dexter, Alko)
Number of axles: (example: single, tandem, triple)
Axle size (example: 5.2k, 6k, 7k, 8k)
Number of lug nuts: (example: 5, 6 or 8)
Stud size: (example: 1/2 inch or 9/16 inch)

*we can get most of the axle information off of the axle tag you send us

Tow Vehicle information:
Year and make (example: 2016 F-450)
What type of controller is in the vehicle (integrated or after market – if after market what model?)

Kelly Barnett
Scheduling & Operations
P: 405-626-7009 | W: PerformanceTrailerBraking.com (https://performancetrailerbraking.com/)

https://docs.google.com/uc?export=download&id=1cwzZkz9N2Gz4JoF9CZv0WqXDUfDTlfCb&revid=0B6e7qtXCCMSVc3NYSDhoMDI5djdHZElRVW5EYzVLOGh BMy9zPQ (https://performancetrailerbraking.com/)
"Let us bring you down safely"

Attached is a flyer from Performance Trailer Braking, who will be at the rally doing Disc Brake conversions, Axle Upgrades and Suspension Upgrades. Please reach out to Mike or Kelly Barnett to schedule your work.

Updated prices attached

63093[/ATTACH

[ATTACH=CONFIG]6356163562

Bennycon
01-08-2020, 03:34 PM
Gary-
OOPs I forgot that you saw our 2012 Ram 3500 and not our 2019 Ram 3500 that we bought after the rally in McCall. Our 2012 Ram had the In Bed Fuel Tank and Toolbox.
It was made by Transfer Flow and I had it installed at their factory in Chico, Ca. It was a great tank and the install was very well done.

Mark, Thank you for the info. on the fuel tanks. That's very helpful. I can't find anyone here that I can feel comfortable with. Congrats on your new 2019 Ram 3500. Great vehicles. We will be hitting the road from April through July then heading south to "snowbird" this winter, probably in Arizona. Thanks again for the lead on fuel tanks. :o

ziggy
01-08-2020, 09:16 PM
​No problem, Gary. Hope you find the tank option that works for you.

For20hunter
01-08-2020, 09:29 PM
Mark, Thank you for the info. on the fuel tanks. That's very helpful. I can't find anyone here that I can feel comfortable with. Congrats on your new 2019 Ram 3500. Great vehicles. We will be hitting the road from April through July then heading south to "snowbird" this winter, probably in Arizona. Thanks again for the lead on fuel tanks. :o

Come towards Bend Oregon and join us at the Pacific Region Rally in June!!

Gaffer
01-09-2020, 05:37 PM

Wait till you find yourself in Northern California and arrange for a factory install in Chico. That's what they do all day every day.

For20hunter
01-16-2020, 02:54 AM
Hi everyone!

New to the group!

We are very excited that we will be attending the Heartland Regional Rally in Oregon.

Greg and Melissa Holmes (with Cinnamon - our Sheltie)
Dates attending are June 10th to June 17th
We have a 2017 Heartland Landmark Syracuse 36'
We don't have our HOC number yet...

This will be our maiden voyage! Only prior towing experience is a small tent trailer - wish us luck!! HAHA!

You have chosed quite the event as your maiden voyage Melissa and Greg! We are glad to have you chosen to make our Pacific Region Rally your maiden voyage! I just haven't figured out how you can hold off and wait until June to get out and enjoy that beautiful, new to you rig! Please let us know if we can answer any questions for you!

Rod & Kelly

For20hunter
01-16-2020, 03:07 AM
Don't forget to call for your golf cart if you want to rent one for the rally!! High Desert Golf Cars (541) 788-2429.

BudBacker
01-17-2020, 12:14 AM
Come golfing with us too!!! There are ‘real’ golf outings for the serious or not so serious golfers and then there is MY type of golf at Eagle Crest on their putting course.... SOOO fun! A SUPER Cool miniature 18 hole golf course all played with a putter water hazards and sand traps included! Contact Wendie Bromley to sign up at: wbromley@pacifier.com. She is also working on arranging a lunch into the cost next to the course on Sunday June 14th. We’ll be sending out a reminder email for people to sign up soon.

Dan Sullivan and company have been hard at it organizing golf outings for those that know what all those other clubs are for, stay tuned for that info also.

We’ll also be sending out info soon about another outing at The Erickson Aircraft Collection a tour and lunch for those interested Monday June 15th. And those that want to get their antique aircraft fix in you can also sign up to take a flight in a few of their aircraft. Kevin and Cindy Smith have volunteered to help us and manage this outing we’ll send out sign up information soon.

https://www.ericksoncollection.com/soaring-with-the-warbirds

:cool: Can't wait to hear more about the "real" golf outings!
Bud

For20hunter
01-25-2020, 06:53 PM
Hey all!

We’ve sent a couple very important emails lately regarding events occurring during the rally and opportunities for those attending. Please check your spam folder for email from Oly911@gmail.com and please add that email address to your address book so you don’t miss out on anymore important rally updates!

Thanks! Kelly

CruzTerri
01-27-2020, 09:55 AM
Hi Rod and Kelly,

Sending our check for the dinner today!

Looking forward to enjoying the Rally.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

RPowell
01-28-2020, 10:45 AM
In response to the e-mail on the dinner at prices, Ray & I are interested so will send the money this week.

we are so interested in the putting course event.

I also want to know the contact ind]formation on the vendor event, as I have handmade items I would like to display for sale. Can someone pit me in contact with the appropriate person?

Ray & Gail Powell

For20hunter
01-28-2020, 01:14 PM
I will send you an email with the necessary info Gail.

Kelly

For20hunter
02-04-2020, 04:32 PM
Hey all, Kevin and Cindy Smith are coordinating a tour of the Erickson Aircraft Collection. If you are interested this is on Post #4 of this thread as well as here.

ERICKSON AIRCRAFT COLLECTION TOUR

We have a great opportunity to take a one of a kind tour of the Erickson Aircraft Collection in Madras, Oregon while at the Pacific Region Rally.
The vintage aircraft collection was started by Jack Erickson in 1983. It features over 20 rare aircraft most of which are still in flying condition.

We would like to get an idea of interest for this event. The tour will be Monday June 15th at 11:00. The tour begins with an introduction and a guided portion but you can also explore on your own after the tour to check out items that interest you.

We have two options, one would be the tour alone and the second would be the tour and include lunch. Lunch is an assortment of sandwiches, a side salad, chips and a beverage.

The tour cost is $7.00 per person if we opt for just the tour or $12.00 per person if we include lunch, we will need to collect costs in advance.

There is also an AMAZING chance to take a flight in one of two Warbirds for those who are interested in this experience.

If you would like to take a flight the costs are noted below and you would have to set that up on your own with Michelle at Erickson, you can contact her at 541-460-5067.

Check out their website and get ready for another great rally activity.

http://www.ericksoncollection.com/so...h-the-warbirds (http://www.ericksoncollection.com/soaring-with-the-warbirds)

PT-17
10 minutes $175.00
20 minutes $275.00

AT-6
10 minutes $275.00
20 minutes $475.00

Please contact Kevin or Cindy Smith at csmith1188x@aol.com to express interest or better yet, sign up now!

Kevin and Cindy Smith

ziggy
02-04-2020, 09:58 PM
Sent our reply to Kelly.

RPowell
02-05-2020, 02:39 PM
Sent our reply to Kelly.

Please forgive me if I have the wrong person, but I inquired about who is heading up the "vendor show" at the Redmond Rally. Kelly sent me this link and I'm hoping I am correct. Kelly indicated many of the folks have handmade items they like to display and sell at the rally's. I am one of those folks! Please let me know if I have the right contact and what I will need to do to sign up for a spot. If you would like to reach out to me directly (through e-mail) that would be great. Home e-mail is trp1799@yahoo.com.

Appreciate your help.

Gail Powell

For20hunter
02-05-2020, 02:49 PM
Check your Email Gail. I sent you some information about the Vendor hall and who you can contact. I believe Tony May have already responded.

Kelly

For20hunter
02-07-2020, 04:01 PM
Gail,

Did you get the email? please don’t hesitate to ask if you have any further questions

Kelly

Please forgive me if I have the wrong person, but I inquired about who is heading up the "vendor show" at the Redmond Rally. Kelly sent me this link and I'm hoping I am correct. Kelly indicated many of the folks have handmade items they like to display and sell at the rally's. I am one of those folks! Please let me know if I have the right contact and what I will need to do to sign up for a spot. If you would like to reach out to me directly (through e-mail) that would be great. Home e-mail is trp1799@yahoo.com.

Appreciate your help.

Gail Powell

For20hunter
02-08-2020, 02:08 PM
Update:

For those golfers of the group, Dan Sullivan has set up the Golf day. The info is listed below as well as on the first post.

18 Hole Golf Outing

When: Friday June 12th, tee times start around 8:15 so we should be done by around 1:00

Where: Greens at Redmond golf course near our park.
Fees around $40.00 w/cart
Will play best ball scramble format.

If you plan to play contact me so I can give a head count to the course.
This looks like a nice Executive course for all levels of players.Green fees will be paid @ the course that morning.

E mail (dansully53@yahoo.com)dansully53@yahoo.com
408 314-5343

For20hunter
02-13-2020, 12:06 AM
Hey All, For those that are interested in golf carts for the rally and have been having difficulty getting a response after leaving voicemails. We have updated the first page with a better email address (thanks to Jim Wilburn's diligence) to reach High Desert Golf Cars to reserve your chariot! zoom zoom!

Kelly

Oldelevatorman
02-19-2020, 02:13 AM
Hi Rod & Kelly: Sorry to say Linda and I won’t be able to attend the Redmond Rally this time around due to Linda’s ongoing health issues. Doesn’t make sense to travel with her not being able to get around well. She’s hoping to have her knee replaced towards the end of the year depending on what the surgeon says. We’re hoping to take the truck back to NorCal for our high school reunions and to see family in May at least. Hope to see y’all once we can get back on the road!
Jim

coltsdad
03-02-2020, 10:07 PM
Well yall can't have all the fun with out us! We don't have time to bring the rig up but the big silver bird will get us there. We are looking forward to seeing the sights in the area and drinking some old fashioned's around the campfire.

PS we need to borrow some lawn chairs to hang out in!

For20hunter
03-04-2020, 04:26 AM
Well yall can't have all the fun with out us! We don't have time to bring the rig up but the big silver bird will get us there. We are looking forward to seeing the sights in the area and drinking some old fashioned's around the campfire.

Jason,

We are stoked that you and Audra will be joining us, even if it is without your trailer! I am sure we can accommodate you guys with some chairs from somewhere!!

Rod

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn
03-04-2020, 05:50 AM

PS we need to borrow some lawn chairs to hang out in!LOL
Jason I didn't realize that was you, I should have known when you said "Yall". It made me think of you but I didn't put it together.
We have plenty of chairs for y'all. See you soon :)

For20hunter
03-04-2020, 01:54 PM

YAAYY Jason & Audra, glad you're making the trek up!! Do you need help finding a hotel? Beletti's are also 'hoteling' it maybe you can hook up with them? We have plenty of comfy chairs you can plant yourselves in and Rhonda will have to work on stocking her 'old fashion bar' 😉😆 Let us know if there is anything else we can do to help make your time in the Great PNW memorable!

Kelly

jbeletti
03-05-2020, 09:16 AM

Woot - more Texans. How about I bring 4 lawn chairs and you bring a RecTec pellet grill? :) Hope this fits in our luggage :)

jbeletti
03-05-2020, 09:18 AM
...Rhonda will have to work on stocking her 'old fashion bar' ...

I'll have to bring some "Chubs" :)

For20hunter
03-05-2020, 03:35 PM
Eagle Crest Resort Putting Course Tourney

For those interested in participating in our fun little putter course it's not too late to sign up! Mike & Wendie Bromley have been negotiating with the resort and have another option for everyone. Golf for $7 per person, or Golf followed by lunch for just $17 per person!

This is a hilariously fun time, there will be alot of laughter and smack talk I'm sure! Very small miniature 18 hole golf course, water hazards and sand traps included at no extra charge! The resort supplies putters or you can bring your own. The course can be completed in just under 2 hours depending on how much of the afore mentioned activity occurs! The resort has agreed to close the course to JUST our group for the time.

Wendie needs you to email her what your choices are no later than June 1st.

1/Golf or 2/Golf w/lunch

If you want lunch she needs to know your choices:

1/Grilled Burger w/all the condiments OR 2/Grilled Keilbasa dog w/condiments

Pick 2 sides:
1/Roasted Potatoes 2/Roll 3/Red Potato Salad 4/Baked Beans 5/Seasonal Fruit 6/Seasonal Veggies 7/House Salad 8/Caesar Salad 9/Coleslaw

Choose 1 dessert:
1/Cake 2/Cheesecake 3/Assorted Cookies

Bottled water is provided w/the cost, Soda, sparkling water, fruit juice or iced tea is available for $2 each. Alcoholic beverages are also available for purchase from the cafe (No outside alcoholic bevarages allowed on property).

Wendie needs your choices emailed to her at wbromley@pacifier.com The resort is asking The Bromley's to pay all at once instead of everyone paying individually once you arrive. The Bromley's are asking everyone to send their check to arrive at their house by June 1st.

Pricing: $17 per person lunch & golf $7 per person Golf only.

Send your check to:

Mike or Wendie Bromley
12513 NE 114th St
Vancouver, WA 98682

- - - Updated - - -

Woot - more Texans. How about I bring 4 lawn chairs and you bring a RecTec pellet grill? :) Hope this fits in our luggage :)

We'll have our RecTec with us...They shouldn't mind a side of beef in your luggage right Jason??? - Kelly

jayc
03-10-2020, 10:00 AM
Man, this rally would be a ball to camp out with Jim and Nancy & Jason and Audra, and all of our dogs in a Motel 6! What fun!

For20hunter
03-10-2020, 10:57 AM
Man, this rally would be a ball to camp out with Jim and Nancy & Jason and Audra, and all of our dogs in a Motel 6! What fun!

So does that mean you want us to sign you up?!?! :p

For20hunter
03-10-2020, 04:30 PM
YES!!! Jay and Stella would complete the circle!! Kelly

jayc
03-10-2020, 05:29 PM
I really, really would love to come, but we've already got reservations made at another place! Dang.....

BigJim45
03-13-2020, 12:50 AM
Will be calling the Expo this weekend to cancel our reservations.

For20hunter
03-13-2020, 03:39 PM
Will be calling the Expo this weekend to cancel our reservations.

Sorry to hear that. You and Melody will be missed.

Rod

BigJim45
03-13-2020, 05:39 PM
Sorry to hear that. You and Melody will be missed.

Rod

Did you get my PM I sent you??

Jim

For20hunter
03-13-2020, 05:41 PM
Yes we did, sorry we didn’t reply sooner, as you can imagine in our line of work, things have been a bit crazy. If you change your mind, let us know PRIOR to April 11th when any unused sites go back to the general public. Kelly

RenoJim
03-26-2020, 11:53 PM
3/26/20
Rod & Kelly,

it is with sincere regret that I let you know that Sue and I will be unable to attend the June Rally. With concern for this virus and existing medical conditions, we cannot put either of us in potential harms way. We simply don’t see concern for this virus being eliminated over the next 10-weeks.

We hope you understand. Thank you for all you do on the Regions behalf.

For20hunter
03-26-2020, 11:59 PM
That really bums us out, but we understand your reasons. We want you both to stay healthy, that is most important.

The park will need to hear from you directly in order to officially cancel your reservation. Once we get the notification from them we will send your $50 refund. Let us know if you change your mind.

Hugs to you and Sue, stay healthy!

Rod & Kelly

lemmelhouse
03-30-2020, 10:47 AM
Rod & Kelly,
We have been wrestling with rather to go or not go to the rally in June but with what's going on in the world right now we have decided to cancel and not travel for the time being. I will call the park and cancel our reservation to day. I hope that the rally will still be successful and that everything will be back to normal before June.
Carl & Sylvaine Lemmel.

For20hunter
03-30-2020, 11:52 AM
We are sorry to hear this Carl & Sylvaine, but we understand. We personally are giving it until May 1st and will re-evaluate then. If you are indeed canceling now, don't forget to contact the park and let them know. If you change your mind, please let us know ASAP and we can see about getting you a spot back in. Safe Travels, hopefully we'll see you both at another rally in the not too distant future.

Rod & Kelly

Rod & Kelly,
We have been wrestling with rather to go or not go to the rally in June but with what's going on in the world right now we have decided to cancel and not travel for the time being. I will call the park and cancel our reservation to day. I hope that the rally will still be successful and that everything will be back to normal before June.
Carl & Sylvaine Lemmel.

For20hunter
04-01-2020, 03:28 PM
Hey everyone, we just heard from Heartland RV’s that we have to cancel our Pacific Region rally. We are working with the RV park to find out what repercussions or penalties we have to pay. We are hoping to get everyone’s deposit back in full that has not already canceled before yesterday. As we get the details we will update everybody with an email. Please be patient and do not flood the park with a barrage of questions as this has to be answered by the new park manager who is currently working on it.

Please be patient.

Rod

billk263
04-01-2020, 03:32 PM
Hey everyone, we just heard from Heartland RV’s that we have to cancel our Pacific Region rally. We are working with the RV park to find out what repercussions or penalties we have to pay. We are hoping to get everyone’s deposit back in full that has not already canceled before yesterday. As we get the details we will update everybody with an email. Please be patient and do not flood the park with a barrage of questions as this has to be answered by the new park manager who is currently working on it.

Please be patient.

Rod

This is April 1st. Is this a joke?
I’m hoping it is, but if not I understand [emoji26]

RVFun4Us
04-01-2020, 03:59 PM
This is April 1st. Is this a joke?
I’m hoping it is, but if not I understand [emoji26]

Not a joke Bill. All other rallies are being cancelled also through end of June.

For20hunter
04-01-2020, 05:43 PM
I hope everyone has faith we are ON TOP of this unfortunate incident. We are waiting a few answers from the Expo RV park and then will send out a comprehensive email with updates to everyone CURRENTLY registered for the rally.

As you all know we are still working full time and have EXTREMELY demanding jobs ESPECIALLY during these crazy times.

We are expecting to hear back from the park the answers to our questions and will update everyone and work on getting reimbursement checks sent out to everyone ASAP.

PLEASE DO NOT barrage the park with calls and emails at this point. We are SO grateful for how easy they were to work with and how much they did to help accommodate our group in these times where so many parks are doing all they can to discourage rallies and large groups. We are working directly with them to unravel this puzzle in the easiest most expeditious way possible for for all of us.

We are heartbroken over this and our heads are spinning with all that we need to do to unravel everything. We are SO saddened that we will miss seeing SO many of our friends. Please stay safe and healthy and keep an eye out for an email in the next week with answers to your questions and understand, we are very sympathetic to your concerns.

Rod & Kelly

Mrsfish
04-01-2020, 06:35 PM
I love you guys and hope you are staying safe and sane during this trying time. Anything i can do to help, please let me know. I DO have extra time. And...btw...you owe me a rally🤣😂😘

ziggy
04-01-2020, 07:59 PM
Good luck getting this all figured out. You know you have our support and patience. Let us know if there is something we can do to help.
Mark and Kristy

BudBacker
04-02-2020, 08:27 AM

Please be patient.

Rod

Thank you for the update.
Bud

jayc
04-02-2020, 09:04 AM
I am as heartbroken as you are for having to cancel rallies, but hang in there, rallies will return! We'll get this done.

Thank you both for what you do.

pegmikef
04-02-2020, 10:52 AM
I am as heartbroken as you are for having to cancel rallies, but hang in there, rallies will return! We'll get this done.

Thank you both for what you do.

I think that it is fair to say that all of us are heartbroken over this. Some of us had based our spring/summer travel schedule specifically around the Pacific Regional Rally as we just knew that it was going to be a great event (we had started planning during the wine tasting at Goshen). I know that Rod and Kelly have put an awfully lot of planning and work into this rally, and still have a lot of coordination to conduct on top of their full time jobs. I have every confidence that everything will work out if we all are just patient. Rod and Kelly you have our thanks and sympathy for all of your efforts and the loss of your rally. I am sure everyone will agree with me.

Gaffer
04-02-2020, 12:22 PM
Stay home. Stay safe. This thing won't be over anytime soon. Tune in to Governor Cuomo's daily briefing for factual information.

For20hunter
04-02-2020, 12:38 PM
I think that it is fair to say that all of us are heartbroken over this. Some of us had based our spring/summer travel schedule specifically around the Pacific Regional Rally as we just knew that it was going to be a great event (we had started planning during the wine tasting at Goshen). I know that Rod and Kelly have put an awfully lot of planning and work into this rally, and still have a lot of coordination to conduct on top of their full time jobs. I have every confidence that everything will work out if we all are just patient. Rod and Kelly you have our thanks and sympathy for all of your efforts and the loss of your rally. I am sure everyone will agree with me.

Yes, we based our entire vacation for the year on this event. Since we both still work full time, since joining the club, we have dedicated our vacations every year on club events We are truly devastated by this turn of events and apologize deeply to everyone effected. We will probably keep part of our reservation there just to have someplace to go unwind as long as the park stays open. Again, we truly apologize for the turmoil this is causing in everyone's life.

Rod and Kelly

RVFun4Us
04-02-2020, 02:24 PM
Rod and Kelly - you two have been working on this rally for well over a year. Just want to thank you for all the time, effort and elbow grease that you have expended. I know you will continue to keep us updated, just know to take your time getting your arms around this. We Heartlanders are a patient bunch who are behind you 100%.

For20hunter
04-02-2020, 02:53 PM
Rod and Kelly - you two have been working on this rally for well over a year. Just want to thank you for all the time, effort and elbow grease that you have expended. I know you will continue to keep us updated, just know to take your time getting your arms around this. We Heartlanders are a patient bunch who are behind you 100%.

Thank you for your understanding!

Rod

For20hunter
04-03-2020, 03:55 PM
*** IMPORTANT UPDATE*** EVERYONE PLEASE READ, (even previously cancelled attendees)

First of all, Thank You all for your patience (well, maybe not all) but...

We have just heard the official word from The Expo Director that the park will not be expecting ANY deposit...even those that had cancelled prior to March 31st when Heartland RV's called the rallies because of the Pandemic.

This is good news, EVERYONE will be receiving a complete refund even the $35 non refundable deposit.

We are waiting to receive the $1500.00 deposit we personally paid to McMenamins and then we will start cutting refund checks to everyone. Including those who had cancelled prior to March 31st. Please allow for a little grace and patience as you know, we only have limited free time because of our full time jobs. We also ask that if you have a different address you wish us to send your check to please email us at: Oly911@gmail.com with the address otherwise we will go with the address that is listed on your check.

If you had any arrangements made with Vendors such as Performance Trailer Braking, Cheap Heat, MorRyde, Torklift or Truck System Technologies you will need to contact them personally.

As always, we are an open book...any questions please don't hesitate to reach out and ask either via PM or email.

Side Note: We have been contacted by several people asking if they are still able to go to the park since we had arranged our summer travel plans around the rally...the answer is YES!! All you need to do is to email Debora Shuping at the park with the dates you want to come in and depart and a name and phone number for her to contact you if needed. Her email address is: Debora.Shuping@Deschutes.org (Debora.Shuping@Deschutes.org) Just understand there will be no catered meals etc...everyone will be on their own to enjoy the beautiful destination area that is Bend, Oregon. You are still able to do the Scavenger hunt, putting course, air museum, High Desert Museum, Volcano Museum, the area's wonderful fishing and golf courses, wonderful downtown shopping areas world class Mountain Biking and Road Cycling. The Bend Ale trail is a fun way to explore the areas micro breweries, exciting hiking etc....SOOO much to explore!

If you don't join us this time we would hope you would consider The Deschutes Expo RV Park for future travels. They have been such an amazing facility to work with for this rally, very accomodating and professional. Especially in a time when so many parks are discouraging rally's or just plain not allowing them.

Safe Travels everyone, we hope to see you down the road!

Rod & Kelly

UPDATE: OH...one more thing...if you do choose to make another reservation to The Expo RV during the previous rally time and basically keep your reservation.... you should probably do that PRIOR to April 11th which was the cut off for our rally and any unused sites go back to the general public. There are TONS of people waiting in the wings to snatch up the sites because of the Sisters PRCA rodeo that is going on at the same time. Just a heads up.

kwolbeck
04-03-2020, 04:29 PM
Rod & Kelly,

Thank you for this update and thank you both for all the work you have put into this rally. I am sure the shutdown work of this canceled rally is no easier for you than the set up was.

I don’t want to increase any extra work for you, but myself and Nelly would like to donate any of our deposit/prepaid monies rather than get a refund check.

If you would, please donate this money to a local charity/business of your choosing. We don’t have a specific place in mind but would like do a little part in helping your region in the recovery of what this pandemic has caused to so many people and businesses.

Thank you,
Kevin & Nelly Wolbeck

jbeletti
04-03-2020, 04:50 PM
If you would, please donate this money to a local charity/business of your choosing. We don’t have a specific place in mind but would like do a little part in helping your region in the recovery of what this pandemic has caused to so many people and businesses.
Thank you,
Kevin & Nelly Wolbeck
You're a class act Wolbeck. Never change!

Mrsfish
04-03-2020, 04:59 PM
Rod & Kelly,

Thank you for this update and thank you both for all the work you have put into this rally. I am sure the shutdown work of this canceled rally is no easier for you than the set up was.

I don’t want to increase any extra work for you, but myself and Nelly would like to donate any of our deposit/prepaid monies rather than get a refund check.

Thank you,
Kevin & Nelly Wolbeck

What a fabulous idea!! Count us in. Please donate our money also. - Ann and Rick

MMM
04-03-2020, 05:19 PM
I am so saddened to hear this! Would have been my first rally and first trip in my little duckling without my normal camping crew! I just talked to the park on Monday with a question about equipment and the lady was so nice in answering my questions. I love the Bend area, you guys couldn’t have picked a better place to hold a big rally like this. I won’t keep my reservation, it would be wasted w/out the rally or my home camping crew. I’ll find something else to do. I’m not a rodeo person so it won’t do for me to be amongst large numbers of cowboy people!

No worries on figuring it all out with the park. If $35 breaks my bank, I’ve got bigger problems so don’t stress it. Thank you for all you guys did to put it all together. There will be another time.

Melissa Morrison
2017 H/L Mallard m231 (Towby)
2018 Ford F-150 SuperCrew (Blue Jean Baby)

I hope everyone has faith we are ON TOP of this unfortunate incident. We are waiting a few answers from the Expo RV park and then will send out a comprehensive email with updates to everyone CURRENTLY registered for the rally.

As you all know we are still working full time and have EXTREMELY demanding jobs ESPECIALLY during these crazy times.

We are expecting to hear back from the park the answers to our questions and will update everyone and work on getting reimbursement checks sent out to everyone ASAP.

PLEASE DO NOT barrage the park with calls and emails at this point. We are SO grateful for how easy they were to work with and how much they did to help accommodate our group in these times where so many parks are doing all they can to discourage rallies and large groups. We are working directly with them to unravel this puzzle in the easiest most expeditious way possible for for all of us.

We are heartbroken over this and our heads are spinning with all that we need to do to unravel everything. We are SO saddened that we will miss seeing SO many of our friends. Please stay safe and healthy and keep an eye out for an email in the next week with answers to your questions and understand, we are very sympathetic to your concerns.

Rod & Kelly

For20hunter
04-03-2020, 07:57 PM
Rod & Kelly,

Thank you,
Kevin & Nelly Wolbeck

Kevin, you and Nelly are amazing people! We will put some thought into this and let you know where your money goes and what cause you helped.

As I told you on the phone, my first thought would be the park since they refunded all of the money even though based on the contract they did not have to refund any of the money from the people that canceled before the rally was canceled and then could’ve kept $15 of everyone’s money that had not canceled. I think that’s amazing that they refunded everybody’s money and didn’t receive a dime for any of this in spite of all of their work. They helped us out tremendously.

Let us know what you think.

Rod

For20hunter
04-03-2020, 08:00 PM
What a fabulous idea!! Count us in. Please donate our money also. - Ann and Rick

Wow!! You are all so amazing!

Rod

For20hunter
04-03-2020, 08:01 PM
I am so saddened to hear this! Would have been my first rally and first trip in my little duckling without my normal camping crew! I just talked to the park on Monday with a question about equipment and the lady was so nice in answering my questions. I love the Bend area, you guys couldn’t have picked a better place to hold a big rally like this. I won’t keep my reservation, it would be wasted w/out the rally or my home camping crew. I’ll find something else to do. I’m not a rodeo person so it won’t do for me to be amongst large numbers of cowboy people!

No worries on figuring it all out with the park. If $35 breaks my bank, I’ve got bigger problems so don’t stress it. Thank you for all you guys did to put it all together. There will be another time.

Melissa Morrison
2017 H/L Mallard m231 (Towby)
2018 Ford F-150 SuperCrew (Blue Jean Baby)

Thank you Melissa!! You have safe travels!

Rod

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn
04-03-2020, 08:14 PM
Kevin started it.
Donate ours also

dykesj11
04-03-2020, 10:41 PM
Kick ours in as well.

Chippendale
04-04-2020, 06:38 AM
I canceled several months ago and don't remember if I received anything back yet, but if I haven't, please keep it and donate it with the rest.

Thanks,
George Speir

TTontheroad
04-04-2020, 10:18 AM
Kick ours in as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro Add ours to the donation list.

Would be great to know how many folks are still going to make reservations and show up anyway
Kurt

wwtpo3
04-04-2020, 11:37 AM
Hi Kelly. I opened your Facebook page and it said good news. I was surprised to hear about cancellation. Any extra information you can provide would be great. You and Rod stay safe and Virus Free. Thanks Rick.

For20hunter
04-05-2020, 12:04 PM
Hi Kelly. I opened your Facebook page and it said good news. I was surprised to hear about cancellation. Any extra information you can provide would be great. You and Rod stay safe and Virus Free. Thanks Rick.

Heartland RV's cancelled any and all rallies through June. The choice was one that was made for us and was non negotiable. If you read the first post and the email we sent out, we gave all the details in that. You are welcome to make reservations through the park and still come for a campout that will be an unofficial event with no sponsored meals or excursions, but we can still have a good time.

Rod

NorthCal Bob
04-06-2020, 04:04 PM
Hi Rod and Kelly,

Hope both of you are doing well and keeping safe. Sorry the rally was cancelled, we had cancelled a while back. I don't kow if I was refunded anything or not, please donate ours also to a

charity. Thanks for all your hard work you have done to organize the great rallies in the past and hopefully more to come after we get thru this terrible times and our country gets back to

normal.

Thanks Bo and Bob

pegmikef
04-06-2020, 05:35 PM
Rod and Kelly,

I consider those deposits as spent money, so please add mine to whatever charity all the others are going to.

Thanks, and Thanks again for all of your efforts. Stay safe, Mike and Peggy Finnegan

CruzTerri
04-07-2020, 01:08 AM
I've contacted the fairgrounds and we are keeping our reservations. We may end up modifying our stay but going to go anyway if we can.

Sent from my SM-T813 using Tapatalk

For20hunter
04-07-2020, 01:51 AM
I've contacted the fairgrounds and we are keeping our reservations. We may end up modifying our stay but going to go anyway if we can.

Sent from my SM-T813 using Tapatalk

Same with us.

Rod

RVFun4Us
04-09-2020, 03:05 PM
For those still coming to the fairgrounds and worried about available spaces because of the Sisters rodeo during that same time frame, it was announced yesterday that the rodeo was cancelled. So hopefully plenty of spaces for those still wanting to come.

For20hunter
04-09-2020, 04:53 PM
We have the park locked up until the 11th regardless.

Those wanting to re-reserve make sure and EMAIL vs calling and leaving a message. Email your request directly to: Debora.Shuping@Deschutes.org

Kelly

BudBacker
04-12-2020, 02:23 PM
I just sent the park an email, to confirm our plan to cancel.

Bud Backer

We have the park locked up until the 11th regardless.

Those wanting to re-reserve make sure and EMAIL vs calling and leaving a message. Email your request directly to: Debora.Shuping@Deschutes.org

Kelly

For20hunter
04-12-2020, 09:13 PM
HEADS UP EVERYONE!

Refund Checks are going out tomorrow! Happy Easter everyone!

Hope to see you all soon, Stay Safe!

Rod & Kelly

Gaffer
04-13-2020, 11:58 AM
It is too early to assume that anything will be open here in Central Oregon in June. Make your travel plans with caution:

Central Oregon should hit its peak number of people infected withCOVID-19 in June, basedupon current estimates, not this week like some hot spots in the United Statesthat are in the midst of “peak death week.”
The University of Washington (https://covid19.healthdata.org/projections) estimates81,671 deaths from COVID-19 in the U.S. by June 1. The same model,which is updated daily, projects the peak need for U.S. hospital beds on April 16 at140,823, but by June 1 dropping to 1,195 beds.
That’s welcome news to Central Oregon health care officials charged with caringfor sick patients. Central Oregon has 40cases, compared to 1,132 positive cases and 29 deaths in the state. No one hasdied in Central Oregon from COVID-19.
Of the people who testedpositive in Oregon,211 of the cases are people who are ages 40-49; 209 are ages 50-59; and 403 are60 or older, according to the Oregon COVID-19 daily update produced by theOregon Office of Emergency Management and the Oregon Health Authority.
Every day, Mike Johnson,St. Charles Health System senior data scientist, adjusts his projections. Hisnumbers are used to time when more workers and supplies are needed, and whenthe hospital needs to implement its surge plans.
Central Oregon hasbeen able to flatten the curve because of the measures put in place March 23, making the peak later in June or July,he said.
“We got our first caselater than the rest,” Johnson said. “The efforts that we put into place veryearly, we’re getting exponential payback. Our peak is much later.”

For20hunter
04-13-2020, 04:59 PM
Dropping these babies in the mail in a couple minutes..... WHEW [emoji28] https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200413/18126cb249ca51fdcceb3ab014b5e98e.jpg

pegmikef
04-13-2020, 05:38 PM
Rod and Kelly. Is there some reason you don't have Indiana colored in on the travel map in your signature block?

Possum51
04-13-2020, 06:11 PM
Thank you Rod and Kelly for all your hard work!! You are much appreciated and loved!!

Pat and Elaine Poole

For20hunter
04-14-2020, 01:17 AM
Rod and Kelly. Is there some reason you don't have Indiana colored in on the travel map in your signature block?

We just haven’t updated the map yet

For20hunter
04-14-2020, 01:18 AM
Thank you Rod and Kelly for all your hard work!! You are much appreciated and loved!!

Pat and Elaine Poole

[emoji3590][emoji3590][emoji3590]

pegmikef
04-14-2020, 12:20 PM
We just haven’t updated the map yet

Figured as much because I know you have been awfully busy since the rally in Goshen. Thanks for everything you did in putting this rally together and now all that you have done to stand down! We all really appreciate it. Stay safe.

ziggy
04-14-2020, 06:13 PM
Thanks for everything Rod and Kelly. We know how much work a rally is and it takes just as much to shut one down.
Kristy

For20hunter
04-14-2020, 06:16 PM
Thank You Mark & Kristy! Hopefully we’ll get to see you both SOON!!

Kelly

RVFun4Us
04-15-2020, 08:12 PM
Received our check in the mail today Rod and Kelly. One last time, thanks so much for all your effort toward this rally. We can only imagine the hours you two put in to make this happen and now unhappen. And while working full time jobs. You are amazing.

For20hunter
04-15-2020, 08:18 PM
WOW, that got there quick! Thank you Bob and Sheri for your kind words, hope to see you again soon!

Rod & Kelly

Gsneed
04-16-2020, 05:17 PM
Rod & Kelly,
Thanks so much for all the work you put in on this and getting the refunds out to us.
We look forward to attending a future Pacific Region Rally!

Gary & Sue Snyder

NorthCal Bob
04-16-2020, 09:49 PM
Hi Rod and Kelly,

Got the check today, thank you for all the work you put into making sure everyone got their refund. Hopefully we can all get together at another venue in the near future. Be careful and stay safe and healthy.

Bo and Bob

pegmikef
04-17-2020, 08:05 AM
Rod and Kelley,

We received our check yesterday down here in West Texas and we thoroughly understand your rationale for not donating it to charity. I am sorry about the circumstances created by apparently a very few persons. Thanks again for all you did. Hopefully, you will be able to have a rally in the future.

BudBacker
04-17-2020, 07:26 PM
HEADS UP EVERYONE!

Refund Checks are going out tomorrow! Happy Easter everyone!

Hope to see you all soon, Stay Safe!

Rod & Kelly

We received our refund check, thank you for all of your time and efforts in planning the rally.

Bud & Judy Backer

For20hunter
04-17-2020, 08:01 PM
Rod & Kelly,
Thanks so much for all the work you put in on this and getting the refunds out to us.
We look forward to attending a future Pacific Region Rally!

Gary & Sue Snyder

Thanks Gary and Sue!

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Rod and Kelly,

Got the check today, thank you for all the work you put into making sure everyone got their refund. Hopefully we can all get together at another venue in the near future. Be careful and stay safe and healthy.

Bo and Bob

Thanks Bo and Bob! We hope you guys are staying safe and are both healthy as well! See you both down the road!

- - - Updated - - -

Rod and Kelley,

We received our check yesterday down here in West Texas and we thoroughly understand your rationale for not donating it to charity. I am sorry about the circumstances created by apparently a very few persons. Thanks again for all you did. Hopefully, you will be able to have a rally in the future.

Thank you Peg and Mike!! We appreciate everyone being understanding and are so sorry that we could not pull this rally off! We had such amazing things planned for this rally!

Rod

- - - Updated - - -

We received our refund check, thank you for all of your time and efforts in planning the rally.

Bud & Judy Backer

Thanks Bud and Judy!

Rod

CruzTerri
04-22-2020, 02:15 PM
Rod & Kelly

Thank you so much for all the hard work!! I know it's a lot, been there, done that!! We've received our refund check, thank you.

Now we're looking forward to June. We have received our new confirmation from the fairgrounds. They moved us to site B01. When I contact them to change our check out date, I may inquire so see if we can change that, and leave that site for someone who needs 50 AMP and a handicap spot. Although, feeling a bit handicapped this week. Tweaked my back cleaning out my sister-in-laws place. We lost her at 54 on March 28th to COPD (according to the doctor). Yesterday would have been her 55th birthday.

Just got word, my work has classified me as essential, so I'll be going to work on Monday (been working from home since March 17th). Will be masking up (mandatory here in my city), etc. and moving to a new desk to accommodate social distancing.

Can't wait for June! Take care everyone, stay safe!

For20hunter
04-22-2020, 02:54 PM
You’re Welcome Lee and Teri!! We are looking forward to seeing everyone in June! I think we all will be desperate for a change of scenery by then! Just got word from the park today we have 32 rigs signed up to come during the Non-Rally!

Kelly