RV ideas for HL

NYSUPstater

Wife had an idea/suggestion that she thought HL may want to consider sometime. In doing so, who would we contact at HL about it?

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Wife had an idea/suggestion that she thought HL may want to consider sometime. In doing so, who would we contact at HL about it?

It depends on what the idea is as to who you would need to contact. If it is about the Heartland Owners Club, then it would be Jim Beletti, if it was something about a certain brand of Heartland product, it would be that brand manager.

Rod

jbeletti

Phoning the brand GM at 877-262-8032 is always the best/fastest.

But you can try emailing them at (using Big Country as the example): bigcountry@heartlandowners.org I have forwards in place to forward email to the GM's actual Heartland addresses. That said, a bit of reorganization is taking place within some brands, so the emails may not reach their intended target until I receive an updated org chart and update my forwards :)

Worth a shot though.

danemayer

If you don't mind sharing the idea with everyone, you can also create a new thread in the Big Country/Design Ideas subforum, here. I believe posts to that subforum also get forwarded to the brand GM. But of course, as Jim said, things are in motion and the organization chart is changing.

jbeletti

If you don't mind sharing the idea with everyone, you can also create a new thread in the Big Country/Design Ideas subforum, here. I believe posts to that subforum also get forwarded to the brand GM. But of course, as Jim said, things are in motion and the organization chart is changing.

Dan is correct here. Brand GMs receive post notifications from these sub-forums of their brands:
- Design Ideas
- Prospective Owner