Tail light wiring from 2011 MPG 181

I have had some electronic problems, and unfortunately I lost track of the wiring for the two tail lights for my 2011 MPG 181. The lights have a pig tail of red (brakes & signals), black (tail-light), white (ground).

From the left of rear of the trailer is white/white-green, 2 pink, 2 orange, 2 brown, 2 purple.
From the right rear: white/white-green, 1 pink, 1 orange, 1 brown, 1 purple.

wdk450

I have had some electronic problems, and unfortunately I lost track of the wiring for the two tail lights for my 2011 MPG 181. The lights have a pig tail of red (brakes & signals), black (tail-light), white (ground).

From the left of rear of the trailer is white/white-green, 2 pink, 2 orange, 2 brown, 2 purple.
From the right rear: white/white-green, 1 pink, 1 orange, 1 brown, 1 purple.

The ones with white in them are probably ground. These colors are nothing like the standard colors listed on the internet for trailers. I would use an ohmmeter to see if white striped ones are tied to chassis ground, then measure to there with a test lamp or DC voltmeter. Plug in to your tow vehicle, turn on your parking lights, and see which wires are energized on each side. Then turn off your parking lights, turn on your 4 way flashers, and see which wires have pulsing voltage on them.