Ceiling fan blade

Linebaugh

I have a 2012 3610re. Someway or another the slide broke a fan blade. Can I replace it? If so were do I get one? If not how do I replace the fan? Thanks for any help!

Lou_and_Bette

Any big box store, Lowes, H.D., etc., should have replacement blades. You may not be able to get an exact match so you may have to buy all new. Be sure to measure how long yours are.

Gary521

I have replaced the blades a couple time from Lowes or Home Depot. I replaced the fan itself once from Heartland. It is a low profile fan and may be hard to find at a store ( maybe not ).

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
I haven’t had to do for the rig, but check the blade mounting screw pattern and spacing on the old blades so you get the right ones. There is variation between some brands.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wdk450

After about the 3rd broken fan blade replacement, as infrequently as I used the ceiling fan, and the fact that I mainly use a tabletop fan on the kitchen island, I TOOK OFF ALL the fan blades and arms leaving just the lamp to fill the empty ceiling space.

Linebaugh

After about the 3rd broken fan blade replacement, as infrequently as I used the ceiling fan, and the fact that I mainly use a tabletop fan on the kitchen island, I TOOK OFF ALL the fan blades and arms leaving just the lamp to fill the empty ceiling space.

How did yours break?

Linebaugh

Yeah, how’d it happen? We have the same rig. Mine is still intact and we use it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dumb mistake. If the fan stops in one spot the slide will catch it! 1 on 1000. I was not watching the 1000 time..... snapped it like a twig.

Linebaugh

Caught under the slide in transit. I think it rotated going down the road and got over the slide. Bumps in the road did the rest.

I thought the slide caught it BUT it was a very bumpy section on the last trip ! So maybe the same! Thank you.