PDA

View Full Version : New to the Fuel Fam

DesertRat70
05-01-2019, 10:47 AM
Hello Everyone,
New to the Fuel Line, waiting to pick up our 335 as soon as it comes in.

NP_Chief
05-01-2019, 02:56 PM
Welcome to the forum!

Jv75353
05-01-2019, 07:25 PM
Hello Everyone,
New to the Fuel Line, waiting to pick up our 335 as soon as it comes in.
Congrats on your new Fuel, hope you do not have to wait too long for it to arrive.

DesertRat70
05-02-2019, 09:49 AM
Thanks, shouldn't be but a couple of weeks.

Renegade1LI
05-06-2019, 10:55 AM
Just make sure you test & operate everything before you sign, especially from CW, much easier than going back. The tech doing our PDI told us he gets one hour, I said who takes over when you leave because we are testing & checking everything, I have all day. He kept telling us why we couldnt do that right now & I kept showing him how we can. As long as you dont give them the $$$ they keep finding more time, good luck .

DesertRat70
05-06-2019, 11:07 AM
Just make sure you test & operate everything before you sign, especially from CW, much easier than going back. The tech doing our PDI told us he gets one hour, I said who takes over when you leave because we are testing & checking everything, I have all day. He kept telling us why we couldnt do that right now & I kept showing him how we can. As long as you dont give them the $$$ they keep finding more time, good luck .

Thanks for the info, will make sure to do just that.

tgtrotter
06-29-2019, 12:51 AM
We were a little more niave. Did not think we had to worry about PDI.

Kbvols
06-29-2019, 06:03 AM
Here is a link to a great PDI list created by Oregoncamper. i recommend dividing the list between 2 people that will make it go a lot quicker. Our last rig we took close to 4 hours. My wife mainly focused on the interior and I did the outside. Most everything was minor and we where extremely picky. The tech stayed with up the entire time. Donít let them tell you otherwise. Itís no different than a house you do an inspection/walk thru/ punch list prior to signing your life away. Do the same with the RV

https://www.rvwiththetanners.com/pre-delivery-inspection

kowAlski631
06-29-2019, 08:24 AM
We were a little more niave. Did not think we had to worry about PDI.

You didn't do a PDI? That explains a lot about why you're so upset.