fan

roy2

hello every one this morning .will i have a another little problem not realy sure its a problem yet. i have the 2019 bighorn the liveing room fan cant feel any air comeing down from it. even with the air on cant feel any. i tryed the button on the side of the fan for the air to go up and down cant feel any different. any one elce have this problem. i have it on the 2speed.on high it hits the sides of that stuff close to it. thats one of the things i need fixed when i bring it in for mantance

Kathi-27

hello every one this morning .will i have a another little problem not realy sure its a problem yet. i have the 2019 bighorn the liveing room fan cant feel any air comeing down from it. even with the air on cant feel any. i tryed the button on the side of the fan for the air to go up and down cant feel any different. any one elce have this problem. i have it on the 2speed.on high it hits the sides of that stuff close to it. thats one of the things i need fixed when i bring it in for mantance
that's normal the fan is to close to the ceiling to get air they are pretty much useless.

sengli

Ditto..I have had two fifth wheels equipped with a ceiling fan. Standing under them you cant feel a thing. Pretty much just decoration as far as usefulness on my units so far.

roy2

thanks for your answer i kinda though that my wife is not happy about that.we had a montana that we traded in for the big horn had a fan in that it worked good.to bad for us thanks again

mlpeloquin

Someone on the forum once posted they replaced their fan with this one. Apparently they got it to work in the same location, due to unit's short downrod and/or possible ceiling hugging design.

Kichler 300103OBB 30-Inch Canfield Fan, Oil Brushed Bronze https://www.amazon.com/dp/B001JBRGGK/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_yMIZCb3BG5FFK

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That fan looks like it has shorter blades and a much better angle to them to push air. I am going to save that URL for the future. We have been using a full height floor tower fan. It seem to work better for us since my wife likes it much warmer than I do. The tower is stored under the master bed.