Question

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
I guess I was a little to aggressive with the toilet brush today.
So my question is, what do you think happened to the rest of it?

Peace
Dave
341ac80644c0bd14d102409448adf3af.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

RoadJunkie

Woah, slow down with that there brush, cowboy! Somebody else did this just a while back and I think they retrieved it; You might try a search. If you don't retrieve it, it will most certainly collect TP, ah hem, and other stuff, which will block drainage. After I saw the first post I went out a bought the best brush I could find. Good luck.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah Len I got it out with one of the tools that my wife complains I have too many of.
Best brush I can find is on the shopping list.

Peace
Dave

CDN

B and B
Never too many tools!! I have many tools both mine and my fathers and many more duplicates since becoming a manager and bringing the other set of tools home from work!

GK2018

Looks like you did such a good job, I'll let you come clean ours while your at it

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

NP_Chief

There was a post on the same issue a few weeks ago and I'll say the same thing again... crappy situation.

carl.swoyer

I guess I was a little to aggressive with the toilet brush today.
So my question is, what do you think happened to the rest of it?

Peace
Dave
341ac80644c0bd14d102409448adf3af.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Oh "CRAP" I think you are in trouble.!
Good luck with that one

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

2psnapod2

Texas-South Chapter Leaders-Retired
Dave, what did you use to retrieve it? Inquiring mines would like to know.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Michael, I used an extra long needle nose that allowed me to reach the bend in the pipe which is where the brush stopped.
First time I grabbed it it slipped out of my pliers and went a little deeper. Squeeze the pliers tight.
Oh, that pliers also has a 90° bend at the tip.

Peace
Dave

2psnapod2

Texas-South Chapter Leaders-Retired
Thank you. You were pretty lucky it was within reach.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

RoadJunkie

Michael, I used an extra long needle nose that allowed me to reach the bend in the pipe which is where the brush stopped.
First time I grabbed it it slipped out of my pliers and went a little deeper. Squeeze the pliers tight.
Oh, that pliers also has a 90° bend at the tip.

Peace
Dave

You can probably use Gorilla Glue to reattach the brush to the handle...good as new!! :angel:

NYSUPstater

1st off: Looks like your ***** Outta Luck !! 2nd. How about one of those springy thingy's that are flexible and little button you push on 1 end to extend the "claws" on the other to open them? 3rd. I have plastic glove like a artificial insemonator has that go up to your shoulder----bought 'em when I had a '03 6.Uh-Oh and if I ever had to change fuel filter on the road. Can send a couple if ya need 'em.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Can send a couple if ya need 'em.
Thanks, but I have a couple pair and with the bowl still on my arm isn't long enough.
And I have one of those springy grippers but couldn't get enough grip with it.
It's out.

Peace
Dave

mlpeloquin

Sounds like a job for a mobile service tech. They must have seen this before and have a tool that can get it out. What ever they charge it is worth it!

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
Wrap your arm with Saran Wrap, clamp a cloths pin on your schnoz and dive in!
Just don’t be noodling for the sewer trout!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk