Spring cleaning / maintaining

I am just looking for some ideas of maintaining/ cleaning my fifth wheel.
I seem to notice a lot of dust in my fifth wheel even when the door and windows stay closed mostly. If there like vent of a filter I can clean? I don't really know much about the inside thing to cleaning frequently beside the normal stuff (Bathroom, Bedrooms, Kitchen, Living room)
Also i am looking for some of the cleaning products people use on showers and a disinfected. I am used to using bleach and harsher chemicals. I don't want to use thing that are going to damage my tanks and /or other things that going to cost me if I continue to use harsher products. Give me some ideas please. :)

danemayer

Hi Barfield2019,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum.

On your 2011, when you run the A/C, the return air is filtered and the filter needs frequent gentle hand washing. The living area A/C has a removable grill inside that allows you to remove the filter.

The furnace is not filtered.

NP_Chief

Welcome to the forum. On the cleaning note... You should be fine using a bleach spray to clean. If you just want something else, we've had good luck with the Simple Green products and they don't smell up the place like bleach.

Piperflyer

As far as dusting goes it is ongoing. You can dust today, drive down the road 20 miles and it looks like you never dusted. I think everybody will agree with that