2019 - Goshen Rally - Mobile Rally Website

jbeletti

Introducing, the Mobile Rally website

While current content is still being loaded, we'd like to expose rally attendees to the present state of the Mobile Rally website for this event.

The premise of this site is for rally attendees to not have to carry around a folder of printed rally material. Rather, to give attendees the ability to open a simple website to find out what's going on and where at the rally.

The address of the site is simply, heartlandowners.org/rally. You can reach the mobile website from any Internet connected smart device (phone/tablet) and even your laptop/desktop. Give it a try now :)

Note that the web address above resolves to: http://heartlandowners.wixsite.com/2019goshen

Consider bookmarking heartlandowners.org/rally on your mobile device now.

NOTE: We continue to load and update content and will do so until Pre-Rally week.

Special shout out and thank you to forum moderator Terry Hershberger for programming this site. Looking good my friend!

Here's what the site looks like as of this evening (from a laptop):
2019 Goshen Rally Mobile Website.jpg

And here's the same home page of the Mobile Rally website as rendered on a Smartphone:
2019 Goshen Rally Mobile Website - Smartphone.jpg

Last edited:

RDsStudio59

Looks great so far. This will be very useful. Thanks for all the hard work.
Just a heads up it appears to me that the RV Washing, RV Weighing, and Service tabs all open the Service info on the cell phone side. Though I'm sure you know this.

Sent from Roger using my personal pocket pc on Tapatalk

Terry H

Past Texas North Chapter Leader/Moderator
Staff member
Looks great so far. This will be very useful. Thanks for all the hard work.
Just a heads up it appears to me that the RV Washing, RV Weighing, and Service tabs all open the Service info on the cell phone side. Though I'm sure you know this.

Thank you for pointing out the errors on the Mobile Web site, the links on the RV Weighing and RV Washing are now working correctly. The Mobile web site is a work in progress and I am working on it daily to improve the web site.

RDsStudio59

Thank you for pointing out the errors on the Mobile Web site, the links on the RV Weighing and RV Washing are now working correctly. The Mobile web site is a work in progress and I am working on it daily to improve the web site.
Thanks Terry. Great job!

rfournelle

Canada-East Region Directors-Retired
Thanks Terry, great job as usual.

You may know this. When hitting "camp site areas map" you go back to "Home".

jbeletti

Thanks Terry, great job as usual.

You may know this. When hitting "camp site areas map" you go back to "Home".

It's a work in progress for sure Bob but we still appreciate your feedback and that of others. While incomplete items or errors on the site are mostly already known but Terry and I, the eagle eyes of our users may point out things we're not seeing. So I am sincere in my request to "keep the feedback coming".

For all - bear in mind that the intention of the mobile site it to be an "on site" guide for attendees there to know/find what is going on and where. So in this sense, it's not a full-fledged rally site where we take registrations and such.

Okay - preliminary version of the Lifestyle Presentations schedule is about to be put on the forum and likely by tonight, on the mobile site.

jbeletti

Have you check this out yet? > www.heartlandowners.org/rally <

Visit that link from your smart device (or your laptop) and give it a test drive today. Our goal was to produce an easy to use, mobile rally guide so attendees could have access to what was going on at the touch of a button and not have to carry around paper copies.

Bookmark this on your phone, take it out for a spin and circle back here with any feedback, especially if you feel something is missing that all attendees might want to know about, at the rally.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
When I try to click on Marketplace or Maps, I get a shaded box but nothing happens.

a4e145726ba75bec8759664ff350dced.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Erika - I'm ok opening all the tabs. Sorry you are having a problem and don't understand the black box shading.

Yeah to the Points of Interest tab. Not a fan of wallyworld and knowing Kroger is there is wonderful.