Wiring schematics for positron tank monitor

Ricktara

EAD86698-4AD3-48B0-A58C-FA12E3CD7E32.jpgI know all about fouled sensors for gray and black tanks but my issue is the fresh water tank display has never worked right since brand new. It’s surely not worth taking in to dealer, but I was hoping that someone had a wiring schematic and or troubleshooting guide so I can trace it out to repair. 2019 North Trail.

Last edited:

danemayer

You might just carefully pull the monitor away from the wall to see if there's a wire that's hanging loose. Same thing at the fresh tank - just harder to get to.

Ricktara

You might just carefully pull the monitor away from the wall to see if there's a wire that's hanging loose. Same thing at the fresh tank - just harder to get to.
My guess is that it's wired incorrectly since it didn't work right on day 2. I did look at connections at monitor but not tank. Thanks

rvology

View attachment 61875I know all about fouled sensors for gray and black tanks but my issue is the fresh water tank display has never worked right since brand new. It’s surely not worth taking in to dealer, but I was hoping that someone had a wiring schematic and or troubleshooting guide so I can trace it out to repair. 2019 North Trail.

I had a similar issue with one of my tanks on my 2019 Heartland Mallard M28. I also have the same display you do. I brought it back to the dealer and they found that the tank had a bad ground. Problem solved and no issues since.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ricktara

I had a similar issue with one of my tanks on my 2019 Heartland Mallard M28. I also have the same display you do. I brought it back to the dealer and they found that the tank had a bad ground. Problem solved and no issues since.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well I guess if I don't have wiring diagram, I can at least check grounds. Thanks

G-Niko

had to open wall to check for a leak and looking at my positron switch from the back and seeing how the wires are just hanging buy the connections I can see why there are problems. one of my wires (black) has pulled out of one of the other connectors (red) wire I don't want to just connect together until I am sure of where they go any help with where the black wire from the positron wire harness connects to would be appreciated